• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?...163&Itemid=206

I can't wait.

Release Date: 3rd January

According to soundfiends.com, the song will premiere January 3, 2011.

What about a nice pic of Brit Brit in the first post?
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Love the title, can't wait to hear it!

Comment

*waits for mods to lock this*

Comment

Yeah, the title is great. I hope this will be a big hit for her.
          I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican
            Why?

Comment

Banzai and Thriller are both mods, they could have closed it by now, so it won't be closed.

Btw, only a couple more weeks til the premiere, great news!

Comment

yeah why should be?
                it's confirmed by popjutice.com
                i can't freakin' wait.
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

Can't wait for this.
                  Hopefully we get a press release by Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92
                    Why?
                    Few days ago one of the mods locked Britney's 1st single thread because there was no name

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                      What about a nice pic of Brit Brit in the first post?
                      This. Also I think it would look nicer if that title was

Britney Spears | Hold It Against Me

Comment

And what's up with Britney's fans? I thought this thread will have 5 pages until now.

Comment

And what's up with Britney's fans? I thought this thread will have 5 pages until now.
                          Well until we get an official press release a lot of people are still reluctant to believe this is the real deal or the Jan 3rd premiere date due to their usually being loads of fake Britney rumors around this time.

Comment

^^ and most of them sleeping now
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by britneyfan09
                              Well until we get an official press release a lot of people are still reluctant to believe this is the real deal or the Jan 3rd premiere date due to their usually being loads of fake Britney rumors around this time.
                              True. I'm so excited for new Britney

Comment

Originally posted by rp662
                                Banzai and Thriller are both mods, they could have closed it by now, so it won't be closed.
                                Well neither of them are mods in pop, so they don't have the power to do that anyway. But I see no reason to lock it.

Dr Luke confirms on Twitter that the leaked lyrics the other day are fake.
                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Confirmed on the Popjustice front page! A reliable source I suppose.
                                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Cannot wait to hear it!
                                    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

I hope its sexual-related lol. Britney's nasty songs are the best.
                                      see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

^
                                        Yep, but I would like some mature music, not only songs about sex :-?

Comment

I think the cover should be here by now... I don't know but I'm still thinkin' if this is true or not

Comment

I can't wait for GODney to slay again!! She's one of my 3 faves!!!!
                                            Madonna Addict

Comment

I hope she returns with her original 90s style. I sooo prefer britney over nowadays female singers.

wait a minute, so beginning of 2011 we'll have britney and gaga singles at the same time?. wow, that will be interesting to analyze.

Comment

Originally posted by willx
                                                I hope she returns with her original 90s style.
                                                Lol... do what? Her 90's style?? U mean teen pop ???? Something like "If U Seek Amy" cheesy, poppy and dull? Naahhh! I want epic Britney meaning "In The Zone" meets "Blackout" - That's where she was at her best!!

Comment

Originally posted by AyuM
                                                  Just being curious, besides Madonna, who's the other one?

Comment

I guess Ayumi or Mariah?

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                                      Lol... do what? Her 90's style?? U mean teen pop ???? Something like "If U Seek Amy" cheesy, poppy and dull? Naahhh! I want epic Britney meaning "In The Zone" meets "Blackout" - That's where she was at her best!!
                                                      this

Comment

I guess Ayumi or Mariah?
                                                        Hmm, hadn't thought of that.
                                                        AyuM = AyuMi/AyuMadonna
                                                        It makes sense hah

Comment

Brian Friedman is confirmed to choreograph the music video. Imagine, Britney is back with her difficult dance routines. like on I'm A Slave 4 U or Overprotected (Dark Child Remix) music video.

Comment

I actually totally agree with you! I hope nothing on the album or single sounds like 3 or If U Seek Amy.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X