I always bop to it on the gym.
      You ain't gotta break down,
      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Never liked this one. The production here is underwhelming
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• This will always going to be such a special Britney single for me. I have a weird obsession with “Hold It Against Me”.

I remember the huge hype when it came out and how much I loved the song on first listen with it’s dance production.

Stunning pop single with such amazing music video. The music video has always received mixed reviews from her fans BUT I think it’s fantastic and by far her most personal, autobiographic, daring, dark and artistic music video. And I may be extremely unpopular with this opinion but I LOVED how she looks in this music video, I just think she looks beautiful with great fashion and I don’t give a d*mn if she’s not heavy dancing in this, the music video is not about that, it’s more of a visual storyline and art piece. It’s brilliant.

The song reached #1 on the Hot 100 and the Top 10 in nearly every country around the world when she was 13 years into her career, it didn’t have as much longevity as (the inferior) “Till The World Ends” BUT it hit hard and gave the era a strong opening chapter.

The song was well received by critics and just recently Billboard ended up including the song in their “musical moments that defined the 2010s decade” list for being innovative and influential in the pop mainstream scene with it’s dubstep production.

This was a great release and by far one of Britney’s best singles and music videos ever.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• ^ Yeah, it's easily her top moment of the 2010s. And who else could've pulled off the song as well as she did? No one.

The first-week sales were massive. The hype for the video was crazy, with us getting a million and one of those little five-second teasers every couple days.
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Best song of the 2010s in my humble opinion. Groundbreaking.

Don't even get me started on the masterpiece of a video which is the best of her career.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Hands down its one of the very best of hers both in terms of music and the video! An absolute classic
                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Working...
                X