Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoAngels
    Originally posted by glamdoll
    'Born This Way' preview sounds fab, can't wait to hear the song!!!
    What's so fabulous about that?

I think she was really off-tune and very shaky!

I can't wait to hear the studio version snippet!
    wouldn't it be a boring world if we all agreed with each other and have no differences of opinions?

Comment

Where is the hmmm melody?

Comment

I hope it's not a ballad because man her ballads are worse than Britney's
        Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
          Deaaaad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels
            Originally posted by glamdoll
            'Born This Way' preview sounds fab, can't wait to hear the song!!!
            What's so fabulous about that?

I think she was really off-tune and very shaky!

I can't wait to hear the studio version snippet!
            Yes, she is off tune and her voice is not good, not only in that clip, but in most live performances I listen from her. She's just an average singer with catchy tunes and theatrics and all. That's what people like nowadays.

Comment

Technically, we can't tell if she's off tune or not : we've never heard the actual tune. I know what you mean though.
              Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

Originally posted by VanityEgo
                Technically, we can't tell if she's off tune or not : we've never heard the actual tune. I know what you mean though.
                Of course we can tell. You don't need to know a song if a singer is off-tune or not. I doubt she's singing microtonal music.

Comment

I was kidding.
                  Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

Goes to iTunes and radio February 13. I hope it's true

http://prettymuchamazing.com/reviews/al ... ornthisway

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp

At the same time? :-?
                      BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

February 13th is my birthday, so if it's good it'll be another present for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BadGirl

same night as the 53rd Grammys. I bet she wants to use Grammy buzz.

Comment

Im so excited to hear GaGa and Britneys songs in the charts at the same time

Comment

Apparently, the first single is "Born This Way".

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                Originally posted by Loveguru
                                Deaaaad!!!
                                Such a way with words

I don't really know whether to be excited for this or what.
                                I'm so bored of her now with all the unnecessary over-dramatics and claiming to be so artistic when she's not etc. that her personality has made me dislike her music and I know I'm not the only person who feels that way!

I used to be a fan but now...

Comment

Originally posted by BadGirl

same night as the 53rd Grammys. I bet she wants to use Grammy buzz.
                                  yep, pretty smart.

Comment

Received word from a supposed "insider" that the Gaga got her label to move the release date back to March. Apparently Gaga said she was down for the Brit-Gaga battle.

Elton John said that Born This Way was like a modern, gay version of "I Will Survive"

Comment

I think when this single drops I'll die with excitement. I hope that news about the album's release back to March is true cause I can't wait anymore! I'm so hyped for this album, its going to be amazing!

Comment

I just hope she keeps her euro-dance/electro sound.

It would suck if she changed her sound because so many people are copying her.

Comment

I'm under the impression May is the release because her Monster Ball tour ends early May, not just because of Britney...lol

Comment

So they changed the release date back to March? or is it still set for May?

Comment

Avril is also releasing in march. I know she is not Gaga but she is still more popularbthan Brit in a few markets, Japan, Canada,

This could be a three way battle
                                              "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Unless we get an announcement right before or after 1st single, it's still May.

Comment

There's no way comparing Britney or Gaga to Avril. Not even close

Comment

BTW has been cleared for Glee and they are using it for a April/May episode and gonna use it for the episode's plot! Eee!!

So, now she has even more backup for this single potentially doing well.

Very smart team, she has.

Comment

Am I the only one over this?

Comment

Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by discoloser
                                                          BTW has been cleared for Glee and they are using it for a April/May episode and gonna use it for the episode's plot! Eee!!

So, now she has even more backup for this single potentially doing well.

Very smart team, she has.
                                                          Great
                                                          My last

She won't walk away but she won't look back

Comment

I'm over the "hype" but still very excited to see what Gaga has to offer for this single.

I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Avril is not in the level of Brit and GaGa, she's at a lower lever.... even in Japan, GAGA is bigger

Comment

Working...
                                                              X