Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (feat. Pitbull)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder when it'll be released for radio and iTunes.. Hopefully it's really soon
    Keep On Rockin'

Comment

Isn't American Idol going to 'interrupt' promo for the single?
      Assuming that she will release this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92
        It's not gonna interrupt her... It's gonna help her actually....
        If she peforms it there, on her own show... I don't think this is gonna find it hard to get some "buzz"

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92
          Well at least she will definitely perform on AI. They might even play this song during the show every week If Cheryl Cole can do it I think she can too.
          Emeli | Taylor

Comment

Trends
            Brazil ·change

* Google Hotpot Promoted
            * Premonição
            * #happybdaypolvilho
            * Aline Moraes
            * #planetasc
            * #yano
            * Dona Brigida
            * Bia Falcão
            * Jennifer Lopez
            * JLo

Ya
            In Brazil this will be a HIT
            everybody here is comment about the single lol

Comment

I cant get over how hot it is! I knew jennifer would bag her self a smash!

this is what people want to here from JLo this could not be any hottet this is gonna tear up the dance floor its s smash I cant OMG

Jennifer is coming back hard
              LOVE?

Comment

I want an mp3!!!

The song could use less Pitbull. Jlo sounds great

Comment

I don't like how Pitbull's part is so long though! It's like a minute long and right at the start!
                  Emeli | Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Mooriah
                    I don't like how Pitbull's part is so long though! It's like a minute long and right at the start!
                    Hopefull the radio mix will cut his part shorter.

Comment

^Hope so!

And guys, some say the snippet was the final version and the so called leaked full version is the demo
                      Emeli | Taylor

Comment

^Hope so!

And guys, some say the snippet was the final version and the so called leaked full version is the demo
                        It somehow does sound to me unfinished dont know why :-? love it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by robert989
                          ^Hope so!

It somehow does sound to me unfinished dont know why :-? love it anyway
                          I prefer the snippet! And Pitbull part is shorter too. Hope that's the final version coz the beat goes harder too!
                          Emeli | Taylor

Comment

I don't think it's harder, I think it's louder in the snippet. Same with the melody, you can hear the synths and stuff better in the snippet.

Comment

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS IS!!!

J. Lo, you have a new fan! WOWZA

I love how it's like an updated 90s track!!
                              Music should make you feel something, not just have you in awe of their singing abilities.[/

Comment

Originally posted by mykka
                                I don't think it's harder, I think it's louder in the snippet. Same with the melody, you can hear the synths and stuff better in the snippet.
                                Yeah that's what I meant really but these small changes can make the full thing better
                                Emeli | Taylor

Comment

Definitely an upgrade to her previous buzz singles. Not totally feeling it, but it's sounds like fun and a grower. Let's hope with her being a judge on American Idol, she'll perform it there and hopefully it'll will be a hit for her.

The only downside for me is Pitbull, he's so annoying.

BTW, I know she's sampling a song that I heard numerous times, what's the name of it?
                                  Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

Originally posted by forever9481
                                    Definitely an upgrade to her previous buzz singles. Not totally feeling it, but it's sounds like fun and a grower. Let's hope with her being a judge on American Idol, she'll perform it there and hopefully it'll will be a hit for her.

BTW, I know she's sampling a song that I heard numerous times, what's the name of it?
                                    "Lambada"

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                      Originally posted by forever9481

"Lambada"
                                      Thanks... *goes to listen*
                                      Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

I love this, pitbull's intro sounded rubish on first listen but after hearing the whole song it sounds so good. She might just have a hit

Comment

RyanSeacrest: @JLo just sending me the full & final version of her new song "On The Floor" - it's HOT. World premiere early next week!~
                                          I doubt if this leaked version is the final version

Comment

It's better than those buzz singles she released, but I hope the final version is better.

Comment

<3 J Lo.

Comment

Originally posted by brazillian_mix
                                                RyanSeacrest: @JLo just sending me the full & final version of her new song "On The Floor" - it's HOT. World premiere early next week!~
                                                I said; this IS A REMIX MADE BY RED ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                                  Originally posted by brazillian_mix
                                                  I said; this IS A REMIX MADE BY RED ONE!
                                                  Don't yell

Comment

OH MY FUKEN GOD. THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE.

JUST SPEECHLESS @ THIS SONG.

Comment

Its funny how this leaked immediately and we still dont know a thing about good hit :-?

Comment

Originally posted by gillyberto
                                                        OH MY FUKEN GOD. THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE.

JUST SPEECHLESS @ THIS SONG.

Comment

it's okay...
                                                          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

i hope its not the final version. its too long and it goes nowhere.... pitbull is annoyin as hell. she should put him somewhere in the middle of the song
                                                            i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                                              i hope its not the final version. its too long and it goes nowhere.... pitbull is annoyin as hell. she should put him somewhere in the middle of the song
                                                              It needs a hook yes, more beats and electronic shit to make it perfect

Comment

Working...
                                                              X