Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (feat. Pitbull)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that 'bum bum let me introduce you bum bum to my party people bum bum' part of the song is everything, the rest not so much anymore

Comment

• not sure why, but i always hated this and i still do. i'm into you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• not to mention that this has over 800m views :-? it was hugee in Eastern Europe, we like these cheap type of songs!

Comment

• this was just massive here, i heard it at least twice a night in every club i went to the whole summer

Comment

• i'm glad that she had a hit in 10's but it's easily one of her weakest singles, I can name at least 15 better singles from her discography.
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

Comment

• My fav J.LO bop <3

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                this was just massive here, i heard it at least twice a night in every club i went to the whole summer
                it was massive everywhere

Comment

• Still great to listen to!

Comment

• Still my tune!
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                      Still my tune!
                      Same here!

Will never get enough of this jam. Hearing this always makes me happy and wanna dance.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I hate this song, so bad :evil:
                        I'm Into you was perfect though
                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                          I hate this song, so bad :evil:
                          I'm Into you was perfect though
                          Kind of this. I don't hate OTF that much, but yeah, IIY >>>

Comment

• I remember writing "anti-music" on Youtube for this, I think it was this.
                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I always thought and still think that Lambada sample made this whole song, without it nobody would have cared of.
                              Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• This remains one of the best Dance songs from the Dance/Pop era that started around Lady Gaga's Just Dance! It's still a wonderful song!

Comment

• Her last great single (and maybe her last big hit too).
                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The success of this song is pretty amazing! Hated it before but now I can appreciate its epic sound of that tim

I still prefer the singles that came after it
                                    last.fm

Comment

• Im into you was and always will be better, this was baaad. But glad she had a hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                        Im into you was and always will be better, this was baaad. But glad she had a hit.
                                        Omg this!!!!
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                          Originally posted by Serby
                                          Im into you was and always will be better, this was baaad. But glad she had a hit.
                                          Omg this!!!!
                                          Over my swollen toes
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• "I'm into You" was so bad, Lil Wayne's verse made it sound so creepy. :-? :-?

Comment

• Re: Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (ft. Pitbull)

Still love this!
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• This is incredibly generic, like it could have been released by anyone in 2011/2012 and it probably would have been a hit but its still pretty epic and sounds timeless.
                                                ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO View Post
                                                  This is incredibly generic, like it could have been released by anyone.
                                                  Isn't this the perfect description of the whole J.Lo career? She still served some bops though!
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• This song even though relies on the sample... it's still iconic
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

• I re-discovered this bop recently
                                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This could have fit perfectly on "On the 6" with a few tweaks, I always feel like they recorded it back then , and waited to release it eons later

Comment

• Still a bop

Comment

• While this was huge, I still can't believe Papi didn't even get half the success of this song.

Papi >>> One the floor by FAR!!!

Comment

• well she released the wrong second single
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X