No announcement yet.

Dr. Dre ft Eminem & Skylar Grey | I Need A Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Skylar Grey's voice so much... she's so mysterious too! & this is definitely Eminem feat. Skylar Grey & Dr. Dre

Comment

I don't know what Coming Home is but I loved Airplanes Pt2 and Love The Way You Lie. Michelle Williams' Hello Heartbreak was one of my fave songs of 2008 as well and deserved to be such a big hit.

I really like this too. Alex Da Kidd is on fire IMO.
      Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

I see that Skylar has put on her twitter a while ago to the people asking to see her that we will see her at the grammy's. How nerve-wracking for her, what if people are like wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Molattow
          Actually I can't understand how people love Alex da Kid songs.

With exception of Coming Home I can't listen to any of em.
          i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
            I see that Skylar has put on her twitter a while ago to the people asking to see her that we will see her at the grammy's. How nerve-wracking for her, what if people are like wtf?
            this is her via rap-up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2011/01/31/who-is ... more-72495

i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Wow this song really s*cks
              jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

Comment

I love Skylar Grey. The production from Alex is predictable, but still a smash.

Comment

Why? I don't understand how to hate. "Love The Way You Lie", "Airplanes" and "Coming Home" are really good songs! And all of them were hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko45

Why? I don't understand how to hate. "Love The Way You Lie", "Airplanes" and "Coming Home" are really good songs! And all of them were hits.
                    yeah but all same-ish

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU

yeah but all same-ish
                      Yes this beatmaker is very boring
                      Only Want Great Music

Comment

Yes, Alex Da Kid is making pop-rap hits, which sound the same. It's annoying.
                        R.I.P. NATE DOGG (August 19, 1969 March 15, 2011)
                        We will never forget you

Comment

C'mon, a song doesn't have to be good to be a hit.
                          Maybe you like to hear the same song with 20 different rappers and the same singer again and again, but I can't stand it.

Not only that the same structures, melodies, beats and instruments are used again and again, most of the songs are just boring pop-rap "ballads".

Coming Home stays the only songs that is worth listening for me...
                          Bound 3

Comment

This is AMAZING!

Definitely deserves it's #1 on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Brice
                              Originally posted by LetMeLoveU

yeah but all same-ish
                              Yes this beatmaker is very boring
                              I'm tired of hearing the same song over and over again with a different title!!! Can't they just leave this concept and move on??? :-?

L-A-M-E

The more I listen to poor songs like this one, the more I think Kanye is a genius...
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Wow #1 on U.S. iTunes?!

I hadn't even heard of this until I saw it at #1 on the iTunes Top Songs list. It's ok..
                                You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

Verse 1: Eminem
                                  Chorus: Skylar Grey
                                  Verse 2: Eminem
                                  Verse 3: Dr Dre
                                  Production:Alex Da Kid...

Alright assuming there is a chance anyone will remember this in a year's time (I doubt it), there is absolutely no chance that they will remember it as a Dre song
                                  jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

Comment

Originally posted by Lehmann
                                    Yes, Alex Da Kid is making pop-rap hits, which sound the same. It's annoying.
                                    they sound the same but they are all good... Alex Da Kid is a great producer, i like his work.
                                    Lyrics Plus

Comment

I think this a good song! Skylar is really good on this! Though Eminem should not had been put on it! Actually it's one of the songs where Eminem is least annoying! Though i would had preferred Dr. Dre rapped in the places Eminem does on this! :-?

It should had been a Dr. Dre & Skylar Grey collabo!

Though i like the song and Eminem is not that bad on it. It could just had been better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jio
                                        Verse 1: Eminem
                                        Verse 2: Eminem
                                        Verse 3: Dr Dre
                                        Production:Alex Da Kid...

Alright assuming there is a chance anyone will remember this in a year's time (I doubt it), there is absolutely no chance that they will remember it as a Dre song
                                        And Em probably wrote Dre's verse as well.

I believe this song was a Recovery scrap, so that probably explains the heavy Em presence.

Oh well. It's currently #1 on U.S. iTunes, so I'm sure Dre doesn't mind.

Comment

Dres songs only do good with eminem especially in uk
                                          R.I.P Max You legend 27/7/05 - 06/01/11
                                          Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
                                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZA...CQEuniU9HWKUng

Comment

I don't like this, it's the side of Eminem I hate - screaming over a tuneless racket. Even the Skylar hook isn't catchy.

Comment

Music video is here: http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/02/24...m-skylar-grey/

It's beautiful.

Edit: Here's a YouTube version of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA770...layer_embedded

Comment

Video is really great. Good idea to show his memories about NWA, Eazy-E, all this g-funk era.. i really miss real west coast rap!
                                                R.I.P. NATE DOGG (August 19, 1969 March 15, 2011)
                                                We will never forget you

Comment

Yeah what a beautiful ode to real Gangsta rap, the video is real nice but the way they featured Skylar was kinda dumb to me, I mean what audience are they going for with that and the post production on her seem pretty low budget.

Comment

My god the video is amazing, the intro is like a movie!

I really like this song now. I don't know why I hated it when I first heard it, maybe I was having a bad day or something.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X