Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

SEXY & STRONG...DANGEROUS YET MYSTERIOUS...COOL YET CONFIDENT!..THE NEW ALBUM | "FEMME FATALE" | MARCH 2011

New York, NY – Britney Spears announces her seventh studio album is titled Femme Fatale. The iconic global superstar’s title Femme Fatale is a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men. It’s not a conceptual album, Spears is letting the music speak for itself. She’s worked hard on it for two years and she considers it to be her “best album to date,” true to where she is now personally and professionally.

Femme Fatale (Jive Records) is executive produced by Max Martin and Dr. Luke.

Spears is peerless among her contemporaries. Throughout the years, Britney has consistently released hit after hit for over a decade, selling close to 70 million albums cumulatively worldwide.

Few artists have earned the distinction of having five No.1 debut albums, and 24 Top 40 hits. She most recently set a new one-day precedent for single sales with her current No. 1 hit song, “Hold It Against Me.” Jonas Åkerlund shot the video for the song.

Re: Britney Spears | Sexy And Strong

Love the title. cant wait to listen this. I didnt like Hold It against Me but i still hope this album is full of good songs.
    Monsters (Heroic, Kings&Queens, We make History, We Created this Kingdom with The Heart,The Brain, The Soul,Adoration, Money, The Truth, and Love)

Comment

Did not see that album title coming! It's okay, but I don't really care about titles

Comment

If I had water in my mouth at the time of reading this I would have spat it out. Sexy And Strong? Seriously? :-?
        late.

Comment

Where did she say it was the album title?

She just tweeted "Dangerous yet Mysterious"... maybe they're just lyrics from the album?

Comment

Oh she just tweeted "Dangerous yet mysterious" so maybe shes just about to reveal the title now. I'll edit it because she'll say the real one in about 1 minute.

Comment

The most cliched title I've ever heard.
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by crazycool
                Where did she say it was the album title?

She just tweeted "Dangerous yet Mysterious"... maybe they're just lyrics from the album?
                Yeah I misunderstood. I'm sure she'll say the real one soon so I'll just edit the title when it comes.

Comment

...Cool yet Confident...

Comment

she just tweeted Cool yet confident!

Comment

Ooh what is it called? Come on Britney!!
                      Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Why she playing with us!

Comment

Femme Fatale

Comment

ALBUM COVER:

http://twitpic.com/3vt0ax

Comment

I love the name!

Comment

Love the name! Cover is okay!

Comment

I love the cover! It's beautiful, and everything those lyrics said: Sexy and strong, dangerous yet mysterious, and cool yet confident.

Her eyes are incredible.

Comment

Title is ok, the cover is horrible and that font?? I have no words for it.. :-?
                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

I like the cover, much better than Blackout and Circus. An the title is good to me.

Comment

Femme Fatale sounds good
                                        Crazy In Love [2003], Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) [2008], Schoolin' Life [2011]
                                        Nobody does oh-oh like Beyoncé

Comment

I love the title and she looks pretty as usual...
                                          Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

Love the title the cover is nice but somehow looks weird :-?

Comment

Finally we get some info!!! I love the name and the cover is average, but not bad

Comment

I love the name, cover, font. Everything!

Comment

Both are great in my opinion, I think this will be a return to form for Britney. Honestly though, what were you whiners expecting?
                                                  And no, I don't want to see your mangina...

Comment

Ok the cover is actually really good, after you see what she tweeted before the cover, you can see all that in her face. She looks great!

Comment

For one mini-second I didn't like it, but I like that it's not a "photoshopped to death" album cover!

Comment

It's definitely ALOT better than the circus cover anyway! Circus had one of the worst covers of all time!

Comment

Even though the album cover is very similar to the single cover, it is a lot better than her last two covers, so I'm pleasantly surprised. I've always liked the idea of a 'femme fatale', and although I don't think it sounds good as an album title or suits the artwork, it's a decent title.

Good work Britters.
                                                          late.

Comment

I like the cover and I'm glad that title isn't "Sexy & Strong"
                                                            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Working...
                                                            X