No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like how she's done no international promo and their are no announcements for any either :(

Comment

• Originally posted by UKMusicLova
      Originally posted by col89

People give Britney such a hard time for expecting so much of her - she's just as human as anyone else, and this just proves it.

People should get off their high horse when they say that she's a crap dancer or that she doesn't put any effort in anymore.
      It's her job to perform, so she should do it great...given that we know she can and has done so in the best. We should expect her to entertain us.

If you were the boss of a company and someone wasn't doing their best you would sack them after a while.
      Yeah, and I believe she does that, still. It's just that people's expectations of her have now become inhuman and that they see her as nothing more than a robot. Is that what we should see every single performer as - a robot? It really does make me question the whole idea about celebrities and what they should/are supposed to be.

And the fact that she continues to give us music is still something really important and invaluable - that entertains people to the same degree. Britney could easily retire and choose never to release music again but she doesn't at the choice of her fans.
      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• I'm in love with 'He About To Lose Me'. <3
        B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
          Originally posted by nickf1
          Britney Interview *Knee Mention*

she is still troubled by the 2004 knee injury she sustained while shooting her "Outrageous" video. "It's fine if I go in the gym and start dancing, but when I really start challenging myself, it starts snapping," she says. "I just have a feeling if I really go for it, it's not going to happen."
          http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 65,00.html
          *falls to the floor rolls around crying and wailing*
          Ahh, at last! I've never seen her talk about that before (even though that was from 2006! ). It explains a lot. Thanks for posting!

If she put the umph she did into the "Till The World Ends" performance into all of her other performances, I'd be happy!
          "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• The thing is tht interview was 5 years ago it would of healed
            By now. Their would have been a definite weakness but it's no excuse really

Comment

• Her dancing problem has nothing to do with her knee.
              She looks stiff, she can't move her entire body like she did before.
              The knee serves as an excuse, though it's not the cause of the problem.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• She never used it as an excuse.

If she didn't dance well, that's either she doesn't or she can't. Feel free to judge.

Comment

• I need Scary to leak!

Comment

• i remember what someome said on here before the HIAM video was released and i quote "you dont just forget how to dance" if you can dance you can dance for life not just forget over night the knee injury is the only explanation

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                      I don't like how she's done no international promo and their are no announcements for any either :(
                      Don't worry, there will definitely be international promo. April is when she will promote internationally. If you compare both:

Circus

International
                      Bambi Awards - Germany
                      Star Academy - France
                      X-Factor - U.K.
                      Hey! Hey! Hey! - Japan
                      NTV Japan's-3000 "Best Artist of 2008" - Japan

U.S. Promo
                      GMA
                      Britney: For the Record

Femme Fatale

U.S. Promo
                      Las Vegas Rain Nightclub Performances
                      Ellen Skit
                      GMA
                      Jimmy Kimmel Live
                      Ellen Performance
                      Kids' Choice Awards
                      MTV Special of Nightclub Performances
                      Andrew Jackson Jihad || Death Grips || Drake || Johnny Cash || Lana Del Rey || Rihanna || Sam Smith || Taylor Swift || The White Stripes

Comment

• did she only do GMA for US and FTR

Comment

• What a great improvement!

Comment

did she only do GMA for US and FTR
                            She also had the Teen Choice Awards 2009!

Comment

• when does the GMA performance get filmed??

Comment

• britneyspeans Britney Spears by ItsMaRRinaBitch
                                #10favoritesingers Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney!
                                8 minutes ago

Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

• britneyspears Britney Spears
                                  Getting ready to take the stage in beautiful San Francisco. -Britney
                                  4 minutes ago
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cuntbetam ... ium=social

live stream!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabrizio

live stream!
                                      She's on now but the quality is awful.
                                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• What's her performance for?? (I mean, the one she's about to do now)
                                        Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wmosi
                                          What's her performance for?? (I mean, the one she's about to do now)
                                          GMA from the reaction the dancing was rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Wmosi
                                            What's her performance for?? (I mean, the one she's about to do now)
                                            GMA from the reaction the dancing was rubbish
                                            ...again??

I saw the Vegas footage, which was quite bad, but i dismissed it as 'a warm up for GMA.'
                                            Two poor performances in a row, however...not a good look, Brit. :(

I'll remain optimistic, though, and wait for fan footage from the set...
                                            Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• britneyspears Britney Spears
                                              PS - Even my dad had a great time! http://twitpic.com/4e1v3g -Britney
                                              10 minutes ago

kylieminogue kylie minogue
                                              @britneyspears http://twitpic.com/4e1v3g - AwwwwwwwWWWWW!!!!
                                              4 minutes ago
                                              Last FM <3
                                              Instagram

Comment

• This Just In: March 29, 2011 is Britney Day in City
                                                San Francisco awards Britney Spears an official proclamation at "Good Morning America" taping.

San Francisco had a surprise for singer Britney Spears Sunday.

The city awarded Spears an official proclamation following a free concert at Bill Graham Civic Center.

After a three-song-performance for a "Good Morning America" taping, Spears was given a framed proclamation stating Tuesday, March 29 will be "Britney Day" in San Francisco.

The concert was a locally masterful promotion to air that morning on ABC. Tuesday is also the day her new album drops.
                                                I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                                                  britneyspears Britney Spears
                                                  PS - Even my dad had a great time! http://twitpic.com/4e1v3g -Britney
                                                  10 minutes ago

[quote:3ufa0kdi]
                                                  kylieminogue kylie minogue
                                                  @britneyspears http://twitpic.com/4e1v3g - AwwwwwwwWWWWW!!!!
                                                  4 minutes ago
                                                  [/quote:3ufa0kdi]

omg, that's so nice she's so close with Kylie
                                                  Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Happy 2 friends.

Please, a duet.
                                                    Add me:
                                                    http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/eduardoraimundo
                                                    http://twitter.com/#!/duduraimundo

Comment

Working...
                                                    X