Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• britneyspears Britney Spears
    Can't wait for you guys to see my GMA concert from San Francisco tomorrow morning plus a special tour announcement afterwards. -Britney
    2 minutes ago
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

• I'm the only unhappy person with the tour this year? :-?
      TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Danzo
        I'm the only unhappy person with the tour this year? :-?
        Yup
        Andrew Jackson Jihad || Death Grips || Drake || Johnny Cash || Lana Del Rey || Rihanna || Sam Smith || Taylor Swift || The White Stripes

Comment

• Originally posted by Youknowit
          Originally posted by Danzo
          Yup
          TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Danzo
            No. I don't want her to tour this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
              'Big Fat Bass' is just orgasmic, though - I can't understand why anyone would say that don't like it! It is possibly one of the best tracks Will.I.Am has ever been involved in.

Itīs catchy but I swear thatīs not Britneyīs voice!

It could be on BEPīs album, cause it sounds like Fergie.

Actually, anyone could sing that song. Itīs so auto-tuned that isnīt required for the vocalist to have any skills at all.

It can be a hit, but itīs worryng how a track where Britneyīs presence doesnīt make any difference at all should be credited to herself. Basically, sheīs just using her image to promote anyone elseīs songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                It happens at the beginning of every era ppl say that she's fat but everyone gets over it as usual lol

Sheīs Mrs. "sheīs too big, now sheīs too thin... you want a piece of me...".

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                  I'm sorry, but if Britney is fat, then Adele is Germany.
                  Lol...

But Adele is a vocalist and people are not that bothered by her looks.

When it comes to pop divas who make use of their image more then their voices, itīs like being fit is their job...

Comment

• Originally posted by joao
                    Originally posted by col89
                    Lol...

When it comes to pop divas who make use of their image more then their voices, itīs like being fit is their job...

Comment

• Britney's Pre-taped Femme Fatale Interview with Carson Daly Sparks Controversy
                      Britney is apparently doing a radio interview on Carson Daly's show tomorrow, but her interview is pre-taped. Daly Tweeted followers about his displeasure towards this, saying:

quote:
                      I was jst TOLD my @britneyspears interview tomm on @ampradio MUST b pre-recorded & submitted 4 approval by HER mgmt b4 it can air! F THAT!

Why won't they let her do the interview live??? Regardless, looking forward to the taping!

UPDATE: He Tweeted again, saying:

quote:
                      @hausofnicole never that restricted. Even when I interviewed Michael Jackson, it wasn't anything like this...it's really insane.

RT @BritFan684: @Lys022 omg, thanks so much! now drag @carsonjdaly. unprofessional asshole!I'M UNPROFESSIONAL? FAKING AN ENTIRE INTERVIEW?
                      @DashNYCDude hey ant, pre-recording it was NO prob- her mgmnt taking and editing the tapes overnight was the issue. Be well

@whataboutken thanks ken. I've known and supported her since she was 15. This has nothing to do w her. Just her ppl.

@xproudofbritney jst shocked her mgmt won't let her do a normal interview. She probly doesn't even know.
                      When is the conservatorship ending? Almost all promo are screened and pre-taped?!?! Ellen, GMA, and Carson Daly interview are all pre-taped!

Comment

• Femme Fatale is #3 in the UK today

HIAM is back up to #58 and TTWE is just outside the top 75.
                        So when I speak, listen

Comment

• Originally posted by martinp
                          Femme Fatale is #3 in the UK today

HIAM is back up to #58 and TTWE is just outside the top 75.
                          is that midweeks update or?
                          Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

• Albums

1 Adele
                            2 Adele [19]
                            3 Ronan Keating
                            4 Overtones
                            5 Radiohead

i found this :-?
                            http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                            http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Supernatural
                              Albums

1 Adele
                              2 Adele [19]
                              3 Ronan Keating
                              4 Overtones
                              5 Radiohead

i found this :-?
                              on buzzjack that was first update but now is

1 Adele
                              2 Adele [19]
                              3 Britney Spears
                              Last FM <3
                              Instagram

Comment

• If she can cling onto the Top 5 it'll be a big achievement.

Comment

• New design!!
                                  http://www.britneyspears.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989
                                    Originally posted by joao
                                    Originally posted by col89
                                    Lol...

Oh come on! Says who?? Will you actually even consider buying her albums if she performs her heart out, becomes more fit, writes her own songs, and sings live? :-?

I highly doubt it.

Comment

• Comment

• Did you notice in the Britney's breast area, there's a dot?

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                                          Did you notice in the Britney's breast area, there's a dot?
                                          oh my god! Dotney! Nippleney!

Comment

• in a few mins concert from San Francisco will be aired on GMA!

stream

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=2119
                                            Last FM <3
                                            Instagram

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4hvIFwpOc

Scary snippet
                                              http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                                              http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                                Originally posted by pollei
                                                Did you notice in the Britney's breast area, there's a dot?
                                                oh my god! Dotney! Nippleney!

Comment

• Really enjoying this album
                                                  Hope 'Criminal' is the 3rd single.

The music and the videos have been awesome this era, but we never seem to see her promoting....ever. It kind of puts a downer on things

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that all the videos of her GMA special will be uploaded in Youtube. I can now have a good night sleep

Comment

Working...
                                                    X