Clear All

• omfg

If I'm not mistaken, she actually sang live
    They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

• Originally posted by volver
      omfg

If I'm not mistaken, she actually sang live
      i believe it was just stripped down studio vocals. :-?

Comment

• Ugh, I watched only the TTWE's epic ending. Gonna wait until somebody posts all performances on youtube.
        I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• Good Morning America - Hold it Against Me (Official TV Version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIHO7NbRy-U

Comment

• TTWE - 19 itunes (US)

Comment

• US iTunes:

#19, #210 Till the World Ends
              #62, #448 Hold It Against Me
              #93 I Wanna Go
              #131 Up n' Down
              #209 Inside Out
              #256 (Drop Dead) Beautiful
              #305 Big Fat Bass
              #386 Selfish
              #393 Trouble for Me
              #417 He About to Lose Me
              #428 Don't Keep Me Waiting
              #461 How I Roll
              #536 Seal It With a Kiss
              #570 Toxic
              #674 Gasoline
              #702 Trip to Your Heart
              #717 Criminal
              #774 Womanizer
              #807 3
              #913 Circus
              Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• All 3 peformances look great on TV. In some parts I thought she is singing live. Good promotion!
                I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/166083 ... iews.jhtml

OMG!
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• #18 (+1), #163 (+47) Till the World Ends
                    #62, #351 (+97) Hold It Against Me
                    #80 I Wanna Go (+13)
                    #115 Up n' Down (+16)
                    #189 Inside Out (+20)
                    #224 (Drop Dead) Beautiful (+32)
                    #240 Big Fat Bass (+65)
                    #341 Trouble for Me (+52)
                    #346 Selfish (+40)
                    #382 Don't Keep Me Waiting (+46)
                    #384 He About to Lose Me (+33)
                    #403 How I Roll (+58)
                    #480 Seal It With a Kiss (+56)
                    #553 Toxic (+17)
                    #588 Gasoline (+86)
                    #635 Criminal (+82)
                    #640 Trip to Your Heart (+62)
                    #745 Womanizer (+29)
                    #789 3 (+18)
                    #898 Circus (+15)
                    Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
                      Originally posted by GetBack
                      Originally posted by SG1401
                      ThatGrapeJuice panned the begas show though its not suprising as they hate everything that britney does even in her personal life
                      They hate her because many of the urban acts they are promoting are not doing well! They hate pop artists in general.
                      Not true - IF she had previously met the expected standards of a global superstar then they wouldnt hate - but prior to her vegas performances she hadnt.
                      Oh my god! If you just read the blog posts, they are very insecure!

Comment

• britney spears is just embarrassing! she should just NOT dance anymore.... it looks so powerless and half hearted...makes me hurt me eyes!
                        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                          britney spears is just embarrassing! she should just NOT dance anymore.... it looks so powerless and half hearted...makes me hurt me eyes!
                          and yet she still has a #1 album on iTunes US right now...haters going to hate.

Comment

• I just watched all the performances, I don't know why she is hesitating to move, she can still dance obviously, it's like she's still holding back. Till the World Ends is the most enjoyable out of the three, Hold It Against Me is okay, and Big Fat Bass is just not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I'm so happy for her, I just hope the conservatorship ends after this era, you can really tell that she's still not fully recovered! I am so glad to see the fans there, there are still many who support her!

Comment

• "Hold It Against Me" looks better in HQ but "Till the World Ends" possibly not as good? No comments on "Big Fat Bass"... I liked the interpolation of her older singles though!
                              "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                "Hold It Against Me" looks better in HQ but "Till the World Ends" possibly not as good? No comments on "Big Fat Bass"... I liked the interpolation of her older singles though!
                                There were many good parts in the fan footage that were cut out for TTWE Official TV Version!

Comment

• The gma performances are really goodbut last night I was looking at rehearsal performances for Womanizer and circus and mannequin and she kills the choreography so y can she not produce the same standard live?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                    Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                    "Hold It Against Me" looks better in HQ but "Till the World Ends" possibly not as good? No comments on "Big Fat Bass"... I liked the interpolation of her older singles though!
                                    There were many good parts in the fan footage that were cut out for TTWE Official TV Version!
                                    That's what I thought... the fan footage was better than the official stuff for that performance!
                                    "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                                      The gma performances are really goodbut last night I was looking at rehearsal performances for Womanizer and circus and mannequin and she kills the choreography so y can she not produce the same standard live?
                                      I have to agree with you. Don't you think she lost touch about a lot of things in life. What I want to say is, that, see needs a rest. I am talking about being alone, with no kids, no men, no friends, no family, no media for a year. It seems so long but the truth is this may help her a lot. After she realeased Circus, she started recording FF. She has to slow down the tempo, stop being around people who control her 24/7. Although she's mature woman, she's still very unaware of the people around her. She's been lied a lot. You see, she has always been controled by her managers and father. She's still like a lil' kid although she has kids herself. It's all about milking her up until she's gone. To be absolutely honest with you, she does what people say to her. She's not an absolutely " i am good enough to do it myself". People around her are still cruel. They created the Britney persona. They will destroy it. I am negative and I know it. Until she understands that she has to quit the music and live happily with her love and kids, she won't be happy. She doesn't have the sparkle. You easily see she does not want to do it anymore. I say this because she grew up in front of us. We grew up with her. It's life, not ours, but hers. And we somehow care about her, unlike a lot of other celebrities. She has to be alone. Just her own thoughts,her feelings and her reflections

Comment

• Enrique Iglesias has pulled out of the Britney Spears North American tour just hours after the tour was announced, sources tell Billboard.biz.

Tour promoter Live Nation declined to comment; Billboard.biz will have more on this story as details emerge.

The tour was announced shortly before the singer's appearance on "Good Morning America" this morning.

Plans called for Iglesias, who is currently on tour in Europe, to be much more than a standard opening act; he was slated to carry full production on the Spears tour. While two such high-profile artists with top-shelf production values was sure to be attractive to fans, such an endeavor is also very expensive to produce.

Spears' tour will be produced by Live Nation, with veteran pop tour promoter Brad Wavra, VP at Live Nation, running point. Wavra has previously steered successful tours by such acts as Backstreet Boys, 'Nsync and the Jonas Brothers. Tickets will be available at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. Additional on-sale dates will be announced at a later date. Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets through Citi's Private Pass Program.

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/industry ... 8962.story

Comment

• Originally posted by forza
                                          Originally posted by SG1401
                                          The gma performances are really goodbut last night I was looking at rehearsal performances for Womanizer and circus and mannequin and she kills the choreography so y can she not produce the same standard live?
                                          I have to agree with you. Don't you think she lost touch about a lot of things in life. What I want to say is, that, see needs a rest. I am talking about being alone, with no kids, no men, no friends, no family, no media for a year. It seems so long but the truth is this may help her a lot. After she realeased Circus, she started recording FF. She has to slow down the tempo, stop being around people who control her 24/7. Although she's mature woman, she's still very unaware of the people around her. She's been lied a lot. You see, she has always been controled by her managers and father. She's still like a lil' kid although she has kids herself. It's all about milking her up until she's gone. To be absolutely honest with you, she does what people say to her. She's not an absolutely " i am good enough to do it myself". People around her are still cruel. They created the Britney persona. They will destroy it. I am negative and I know it. Until she understands that she has to quit the music and live happily with her love and kids, she won't be happy. She doesn't have the sparkle. You easily see she does not want to do it anymore. I say this because she grew up in front of us. We grew up with her. It's life, not ours, but hers. And we somehow care about her, unlike a lot of other celebrities. She has to be alone. Just her own thoughts,her feelings and her reflections
                                          Are you serious? No kids, no family for a year? Suicideney!!!

I really think that despite her father controlling her finances, and Larry Rudolph going back to manage her, it was so much better than how she was in 2006-2008 where she was going a downward spiral. She was going out with the wrong men, partying with the wrong friends, etc. No one thought she would recover personally and professionally from that breakdown. It's better that her family took over because they were there before everything happened, before the fame, before the success and troubles, before she became who she is.

I do agree that she has to take a break, like she should go to some place that is barely visited by paparazzi, the media, etc. She needs to find that passion again, everything is becoming a routine for her, I miss the days when you really see her enjoying despite being pressured, but so far, from what I saw with the GMA performances, this is an improvement compared to the previous eras where she's barely connecting to the fans and she didn't seem to enjoy her performances.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                            I just watched all the performances, I don't know why she is hesitating to move, she can still dance obviously, it's like she's still holding back.

She's holding back big time. The old Britney would've killed that stage. The only reason i'm not very dissapointed is because i was already expecting this mess.
                                            Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Originally posted by YesMC
                                              She's holding back big time. The old Britney would've killed that stage. The only reason i'm not very dissapointed is because i was already expecting this mess.
                                              i wonder if she's holding back because she's afraid if she gives into the dancing 100% she might hurt her leg again..

Comment

• Originally posted by chaottic
                                                Originally posted by YesMC
                                                i wonder if she's holding back because she's afraid if she gives into the dancing 100% she might hurt her leg again..
                                                That's true! Since the day she hurt her knee in 2004 she doesn't dance the same, but also the energy on stage is very low compared to previous years.
                                                Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• I'm seriously not buying the whole knee injury excuse!! Did you guys see the (M+M's) House of Blues Tour in 2007? She was more energetic there (as compared to the Circus Tour) and was even doing some floor routines, and this was a few months after she gave birth to Jayden (her second child) and was in her "wild" phase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdE-ullj ... re=related

She can still dance! She's holding back for some reason!

Comment

• WTF at Enrique.
                                                    BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Working...
                                                    X