Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf
    Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
    3 minutes ago
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

• ^ Now that's sweet!
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Comment

• They should do a duet. It would help Xtina come back.
          BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• awww how cute

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
              TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
              3 minutes ago
              Get that promo, X-tina! [/jk]
              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf
                Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
                3 minutes ago
                I don't know why but this sounded beyond awkward

Comment

• Ooohhhh I read that, so sweet!!

forza, I can't believe you're always so negative

Comment

• Forza is an idiot, don't pay he or she any attention.

Her three performances let me down today. She is still not dancing the way she used to. :( But I still loved her humble and sweet attitude and she looked great.
                    Fifa 11 ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisDamen
                      Forza is an idiot, don't pay he or she any attention.

Her three performances let me down today. She is still not dancing the way she used to. :( But I still loved her humble and sweet attitude and she looked great.
                      Thank you for being so kind to me You just made my day. I guess I have to be nice and positive all the time, so that people would like me. I just made a comment about her twitter and how a person like Christina congrats Britney. You absolutely didn't get my point. No need for calling me an idiot. There are plenty of idiots here and I don't say nothing to them

Comment

• Cute Pic of Britney & Christina together

Comment

• Aww thats cute! Xtina! <3
                          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                            Originally posted by nickf1
                            TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
                            3 minutes ago
                            Get that promo, X-tina!
                            that made me laugh but nice to see Christina showing some support

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                              3 minutes ago
                              Get that promo, X-tina!
                              Exactly!!! I don't buy it. She wants to get Britney fan base to support her why she's saying that now?
                              Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Originally posted by forza
                                Originally posted by ChrisDamen
                                Thank you for being so kind to me You just made my day.

Comment

• Originally posted by YesMC
                                  Originally posted by col89
                                  3 minutes ago
                                  Get that promo, X-tina!
                                  Exactly!!! I don't buy it. She wants to get Britney fan base to support her why she's saying that now?
                                  And when was she supposed to say that? When the album leaked? #Congrats on Femme Fatele leak ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
                                    Originally posted by YesMC
                                    3 minutes ago
                                    Get that promo, X-tina!
                                    And when was she supposed to say that? When the album leaked? #Congrats on Femme Fatele leak ?
                                    She could've said on another time: Oh i just love this song from Britney... But right on the day that the album is released. Please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
                                      3 minutes ago
                                      Get that promo, X-tina!
                                      My goodness!

Comment

• Im glad Enrique has dropped out of the tour more Britney for us

Comment

I just made a comment about her twitter and how a person like Christina congrats Britney.

Comment

• LOL at people acting like it's the first time Christina said something nice to Britney. There was something in 2002 or 2003 but everytime someone asked her about Britney during the last 5 years or so, she always had nice things to say.

She could've said on another time: Oh i just love this song from Britney... But right on the day that the album is released. Please!!
                                            If I remember correctly, Christina has played a Britney song on her radio station a lot of times, introduced by a nice message.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisDamen

Thank you for being so kind to me You just made my day. I guess I have to be nice and positive all the time, so that people would like me. I just made a comment about her twitter and how a person like Christina congrats Britney. You absolutely didn't get my point. No need for calling me an idiot. There are plenty of idiots here and I don't say nothing to them
                                              It's not really that awkward. Xtina said in a recent interview how she and Britney were good friends back in the days.

Britney recently said she likes Xtina's "WooHoo" (Song or something else...I DK O_O)

Now Xtina is congratulating her.

How the HELL is that awkward?
                                              Fifa 11 ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by candyman
                                                LOL at people acting like it's the first time Christina said something nice to Britney. There was something in 2002 or 2003 but everytime someone asked her about Britney during the last 5 years or so, she always had nice things to say.

If I remember correctly, Christina has played a Britney song on her radio station a lot of times, introduced by a nice message.
                                                oh please!

Comment

• It's just stans trying to create a war as usual....,next

Comment

• ^Britney said in an interview a few weeks ago that Christina is truly talented...

How could you do this Britney, I mean such a person like Britney @forza

Comment

Working...
                                                    X