X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBIC
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackNLatin
    On the song "How I Roll" does she say " i wanna go down with my pussy at?" get it gurllll!!!!!!!!
    Nooo I wanna go down where my posse at? Brit a gangster bitch now!

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    On the song "How I Roll" does she say " i wanna go down with my pussy at?" get it gurllll!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    UK iTunes #25 (Preorders only)

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Keep listening to the snippets, I should stop though cause it's making me want the album so much more

Leave a comment:

• chaottic
    replied
    Britney music is always very energetic and the snippets suggest that Femme Fatale will be too, so i want the album to leak so bad! it's great workout music

and if a leak would hurt album sales, i couldn't care less, Britney doesn't too and it's her album!

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Youknowit
    I wonder if TTWE can go #1 in the U.S.
    I hope it does! I think this song (among all her post My Prerogative era) has a bigger chance for longevity!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by alxx
    she looks more tired than sexy.
    true, on all pics til now in this era she looks more tired than sexy and happy ... but anyway I like it ... she looks great ...

Leave a comment:

• Youknowit
    replied
    I wonder if TTWE can go #1 in the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• snwbrder757
    replied
    Well it's less than 3 weeks until it's released, so it's about that time to start worrying about leaks. It's not that far-fetched to get a leak now.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by alxx
    Crap interview and I don't like the cover much either, she looks more tired than sexy.
    I don't like the cover either. She looks a mess.

Leave a comment:

• JimJim
    replied
    What album do you consider life-changing?
    Natalie Imbruglia’s Left of the Middle.
    Wasn't expecting that.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Toadallstar2
    Originally posted by Leo92
    Originally posted by Noahh
    I actually enjoyed the interview. Come on guys, these are interviews that you often get in magazines with many artists...

Photos look really good as well
    Ow and I really hope the album won't leak. It would be best if it wouldn't leak at all, but nowadays that's almost impossible. As long as it doesn't leak earlier than a few days before the albums release, it's fine. Can't wait to buy the album and to BLAST it
    Big agree.
    Big agree on your Big agree.
    I liked the interview even if the same questions have been answered multiple times. I just like to see Brit answer stuff lol.
    Big agree!

Leave a comment:

• Toadallstar2
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo92
    I actually enjoyed the interview. Come on guys, these are interviews that you often get in magazines with many artists...

Ow and I really hope the album won't leak. It would be best if it wouldn't leak at all, but nowadays that's almost impossible. As long as it doesn't leak earlier than a few days before the albums release, it's fine. Can't wait to buy the album and to BLAST it
    Big agree.
    Big agree on your Big agree.
    I liked the interview even if the same questions have been answered multiple times. I just like to see Brit answer stuff lol.

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied

Big agree.

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    I really don't think this album will leak until a couple of days before the release date.

Leave a comment:

• Eduardo
    replied
    I don't think like that. I like the style of Britney, on that photos. Love the leg up.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Originally posted by heyall
    Originally posted by DayNNite18
    Apparently we are getting the album before Friday
    According to.. who?
    All the blogs that said it was going to leak yesterday are now saying it's going to leak before Friday I'm calling BS!

Leave a comment:

• alxx
    replied
    Crap interview and I don't like the cover much either, she looks more tired than sexy.

Leave a comment:

• YesMC
    replied
    Originally posted by heyall
    According to.. who?
    According to leak.com

Leave a comment:

• heyall
    replied
    According to.. who?

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snwbrder757
    replied
    Originally posted by forza
    I didn't like the interview and the photoshoot. What are these questions? My 3 year old sister can ask more normal questions And that thing about GaGa. Nah, why ask about her
    Safe interview, but the questions were simple and down to earth to me, what wasn't normal about it? So it wasn't some deep and inspirational interview, oh well. Of course the media and journalists are going to ask her about music and other artists, why wouldn't they?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X