Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YesMC
    Originally posted by candyman
    LOL at people acting like it's the first time Christina said something nice to Britney. There was something in 2002 or 2003 but everytime someone asked her about Britney during the last 5 years or so, she always had nice things to say.

Originally posted by YesMC

She could've said on another time: Oh i just love this song from Britney... But right on the day that the album is released. Please!!
    If I remember correctly, Christina has played a Britney song on her radio station a lot of times, introduced by a nice message.
    oh please!
    What?

Comment

• Britney has the worst stans ever, always jumping to conclusions.
      Fifa 11 ftw

Comment

• Get those 100k sales for Bionic, Chris! You're on the right track baby, you were born this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisDamen
          Originally posted by forza
          Originally posted by ChrisDamen
          Forza is an idiot, don't pay he or she any attention.

Her three performances let me down today. She is still not dancing the way she used to. :( But I still loved her humble and sweet attitude and she looked great.
          Thank you for being so kind to me You just made my day. I guess I have to be nice and positive all the time, so that people would like me. I just made a comment about her twitter and how a person like Christina congrats Britney. You absolutely didn't get my point. No need for calling me an idiot. There are plenty of idiots here and I don't say nothing to them
          It's not really that awkward. Xtina said in a recent interview how she and Britney were good friends back in the days.

Britney recently said she likes Xtina's "WooHoo" (Song or something else...I DK O_O)

Now Xtina is congratulating her.

How the HELL is that awkward?
          Sorry, idiots like me don't understand smart people like you

Comment

• Just got the CD.

Comment

• I wonder how many new followers/sales increases Christina got since posting this on twitter:

How incredible does @IAMJHUD look and have you checked out her album? Yes GIRL!

Comment

• Originally posted by forza

Sorry, idiots like me don't understand smart people like you
                You are right. Idiocy comes naturally to you just like some other clowns on here.
                Fifa 11 ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by candyman
                  I wonder how many new followers/sales increases Christina got since posting this on twitter:

How incredible does @IAMJHUD look and have you checked out her album? Yes GIRL!

You are on a roll! I think she'll start tweeting J.Lo and gaga in the following months!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon
                    Just got the CD.
                    Woop woop party over here

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                      Originally posted by Ruthymon
                      Just got the CD.
                      Woop woop party over here

Comment

• Originally posted by candyman
                        LOL at people acting like it's the first time Christina said something nice to Britney. There was something in 2002 or 2003 but everytime someone asked her about Britney during the last 5 years or so, she always had nice things to say.

Originally posted by YesMC

She could've said on another time: Oh i just love this song from Britney... But right on the day that the album is released. Please!!
                        If I remember correctly, Christina has played a Britney song on her radio station a lot of times, introduced by a nice message.
                        Christina had/has a radio station?
                        BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• The love fest continues.

Thanks @TheRealXtina. Can't wait to watch you on your new show. Hope we get to hear that voice on The Voice. -Brit

Comment

• I CANNOT at this thread...we're back to the Christina vs Britney feuds from 2004???

So Christina tweeted Britney...what's so wrong with that?
                            Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
                              The love fest continues.

Thanks @TheRealXtina. Can't wait to watch you on your new show. Hope we get to hear that voice on The Voice. -Brit
                              i doubt she wrote it herself. maybe BRITTANICA...
                              Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                                Originally posted by ginnyfan
                                The love fest continues.

brittanica have hers tweeter account that messege is from britneys account.
                                Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                                  Originally posted by Marshall
                                  Originally posted by ginnyfan
                                  The love fest continues.

brittanica have hers tweeter account that messege is from britneys account.
                                  but it doesnt mean she wrote this. guess not only Brit has access to her account ;)
                                  Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• i am addicted to trip to your heart atm it is one of the best produced songs on the album and its so slick it make me feel so happy

Comment

• X-tina made some more tweets!

@TakeThat5not4 I love you guys so, so much! Do you guys know I've a blockbuster movie out? xo
                                      @SomeoneLikeAdele your new album is so amazing, all your success is deserved! Maybe we can record Beautiful 2011 together? xo
                                      @SuBoQueeno your collab with Peter Kay is so fresh and hot. I am digging your new bob. Do you know I'm friends with another queen - Queen Cher? xo
                                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                                        X-tina made some more tweets!

@TakeThat5not4 I love you guys so, so much! Do you guys know I've a blockbuster movie out? xo
                                        [quote:bs3ue6gq]@SomeoneLikeAdele your new album is so amazing, all your success is deserved! Maybe we can record Beautiful 2011 together? xo
                                        @SuBoQueeno your collab with Peter Kay is so fresh and hot. I am digging your new bob. Do you know I'm friends with another queen - Queen Cher? xo
                                        [/quote:bs3ue6gq]

@RebeccaBlack just heard your 'Friday' and i totally love it. your youtube numbers are HUGE! i wonder if we could record 'Saturday' together? it would be great.xo

btw. i hope that TTWE will return to top10 on Hot100. It's much better than HIAM and deserves more. :(

Comment

• NME report that Britneys Album is currently sitting at number 3 in the UK Album charts midweek
                                          Can You Handle Mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by my_innocence
                                            NME report that Britneys Album is currently sitting at number 3 in the UK Album charts midweek
                                            could be better! I'll be buying on payday! Hopefully it'll rise.
                                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Did she really sing it live???? I don't know if it's me or am I really hearing her singing live????
                                              Rihanna - Talk That Talk in stores Nov. 21st 2011

Comment

• Singing live-ney (or backing track-ney)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9ZldFUgn5w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BjxCiP7wQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0B5tfkw2E
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Anyone else thinks it'strange how her voice now sounds different when she talks. From that GMA commercial when everyone thought she was sick but it's still like that. I like it, much better than the sweet princes voice she had so long. Maybe it was a fake voice and this is her real one.

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                                                    X-tina made some more tweets!

[quote:3lahh18v]@SomeoneLikeAdele your new album is so amazing, all your success is deserved! Maybe we can record Beautiful 2011 together? xo
                                                    [/quote:3lahh18v]

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X