• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with her face?

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf
      Originally posted by col89
      X-tina made some more tweets!

@TakeThat5not4 I love you guys so, so much! Do you guys know I've a blockbuster movie out? xo
      [quote:39a523eb]@SomeoneLikeAdele your new album is so amazing, all your success is deserved! Maybe we can record Beautiful 2011 together? xo
      [quote:39a523eb]@SuBoQueeno your collab with Peter Kay is so fresh and hot. I am digging your new bob. Do you know I'm friends with another queen - Queen Cher? xo
      [/quote:39a523eb]

@RebeccaBlack just heard your 'Friday' and i totally love it. your youtube numbers are HUGE! i wonder if we could record 'Saturday' together? it would be great.xo
      [/quote:39a523eb]

Actually I believed it for a moment

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
        Originally posted by werewolf

@TakeThat5not4 I love you guys so, so much! Do you guys know I've a blockbuster movie out? xo
        [quote:mcbm1ib6]@SomeoneLikeAdele your new album is so amazing, all your success is deserved! Maybe we can record Beautiful 2011 together? xo
        [quote:mcbm1ib6]@SuBoQueeno your collab with Peter Kay is so fresh and hot. I am digging your new bob. Do you know I'm friends with another queen - Queen Cher? xo

@RebeccaBlack just heard your 'Friday' and i totally love it. your youtube numbers are HUGE! i wonder if we could record 'Saturday' together? it would be great.xo
        [/quote:mcbm1ib6]

Actually I believed it for a moment [/quote:mcbm1ib6]

Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
          Singing live-ney (or backing track-ney)!
          The latter.

She's starting to dance with a lot of energy again.

Comment

• Originally posted by sambo9
            Singing live-ney (or backing track-ney)!
            The latter.

She's starting to dance with a lot of energy again.
            i don't know about that but maybe she needs to drop the heels and use the same flat shoe from the beggining.
            Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Yeah, "a lot of energy" was a bit of an exaggeration - and I wouldn't be stretching the truth if I said that at least 20 girls from my school could have performed better.

Comment

Yeah, "a lot of energy" was a bit of an exaggeration - and I wouldn't be stretching the truth if I said that at least 20 girls from my school could have performed better.
                Girls in school are still young..

Comment

Yeah, "a lot of energy" was a bit of an exaggeration - and I wouldn't be stretching the truth if I said that at least 20 girls from my school could have performed better.

Comment

• Good album.

My Top 4 favorite songs:
                    1) I Wanna Go
                    2) Up n' Down
                    3) Trouble for Me
                    4) Trip to Your Heart
                    You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

• Originally posted by jonasmileynlt
                      Good album.

My Top 4 favorite songs:
                      1) I Wanna Go
                      2) Up n' Down
                      3) Trouble for Me
                      4) Trip to Your Heart
                      I LOVE trip to your heart amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by col89

[quote:1mvcczwn]@SomeoneLikeAdele your new album is so amazing, all your success is deserved! Maybe we can record Beautiful 2011 together? xo
                        @SuBoQueeno your collab with Peter Kay is so fresh and hot. I am digging your new bob. Do you know I'm friends with another queen - Queen Cher? xo
                        [/quote:1mvcczwn]I thought that was real.

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                        britney spears is just embarrassing! she should just NOT dance anymore.... it looks so powerless and half hearted...makes me hurt me eyes!
                        Then don't watch her. For example, when I 'overuse' my computer, I start to have a headache, then I stop using it so I will not have to suffer a headache anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by forza
                          Originally posted by sambo9
                          She's only 29. That's still young.

Why do Britney stans act like she's 59 or something? She still should be able to dance perfectly fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
                            Originally posted by forza

Why do Britney stans act like she's 59 or something? She still should be able to dance perfectly fine.
                            I don't know. I wish I could go and ask her. I mean, I realy would like to become her manager. If I am her manager, I will make her the biggest star in the world once again She can't dance cuz she probably ate something before the performance(s)

Comment

Originally posted by forza

I hate to compare, but I've been watching footage from Janet's tour recently, and Janet is dancing with a lot more fluidity than Britney, despite the decade-and-a-half age gap.

Comment

I suppose that after you injure you knee and have 2 kids in 2 years, your body might not function like it did when you were 21. Add to that the fact that she doesn't feel the same passion that she felt at the beginning of her career, and there you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo92
                                  Originally posted by therealestMC
                                  I suppose that after you injure you knee and have 2 kids in 2 years, your body might not function like it did when you were 21. Add to that the fact that she doesn't feel the same passion that she felt at the beginning of her career, and there you go.
                                  Madonna had 2 kids too and is dancing better than never. Britney had only an injure on her knee,she's not crippled.But at this point , if she dancs or not doesn't make a big difference anymore.

Comment

She should be very well recovered from a 7 year old knee injury and having kids like 5 years ago.

She's just lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92
                                      She should be very well recovered from a 7 year old knee injury and having kids like 5 years ago.

She's just lazy.
                                      Does it matter? She's still number 1...so the real question should be who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92

She's just lazy.
                                        Yeah, lazy enough to still continue recording albums, promoting (even if it is only at the start of each era), and do world tours that sell out.

Laze-ney.
                                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

She's just lazy.
                                          Then no big deal. Nothing a Britney fan hasn't said countless times before..

Comment

She's just lazy.
                                            Then no big deal. Nothing a Britney fan hasn't said countless times before..
                                            Leo good job, I cant stand people making artists down put your wack ass on stage and try to do it better, thats for all the haters
                                            Frank Ocean

Comment

• LMAO! You guys can get upset all you want. I didn't come to cause trouble, I'm just telling the truth. Some of you act like the woman is 50 but she's still young enough to pull off great choreography and have energy.

I have liked this chick since 1998 so being labeled a "hater" is fine with me because I know where I stand.

Comment

LMAO! You guys can get upset all you want. I didn't come to cause trouble, I'm just telling the truth. Some of you act like the woman is 50 but she's still young enough to pull off great choreography and have energy.

I have liked this chick since 1998 so being labeled a "hater" is fine with me because I know where I stand.
                                                Dahling (thats what mariah says right), I didnt label you as a hater, and honestly I really dont care who hates. Shes Britney Spears, its the same thing about Mariah that gets me sick to my stomach, when people say shes this and that. I mean come on they make great music thats what its all about , different music but great
                                                Frank Ocean

Comment

LMAO! You guys can get upset all you want. I didn't come to cause trouble, I'm just telling the truth. Some of you act like the woman is 50 but she's still young enough to pull off great choreography and have energy.

I'm not upset, and I don't think you're a hater at all

Comment

Some of you act like the woman is 50 but she's still young enough to pull off great choreography and have energy.

this! i love britney and i'll always support her, but what i saw today (GMA performance) was disastrous! I had a feeling that she's not there, but at Starbucks.
                                                    She's still young woman so she should be able to give us some good moves, but she failed to do it. A little bit dissapointing :(

Comment

Working...
                                                    X