X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glamdoll
    replied
    OfficialMedia
    badmediakarma and ileaks will officially leak femme fatale very soon!
    3 minutes ago via web

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    So much suspense....

badmediakarma and ileaks will officially leak femme fatale very soon! 1 minute ago via web

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Apparently this album is going to leak TODAY and soon

From BadMediaKarma twitter:
    "TWO extended snippets in one day? Femme Fatale album leak in 3... 2... 1..." 8 minutes ago via web
    From MartianMEDIA Twitter:

"...its gonna happen soon and I have it all set up and ready to go on my blog..."
    (guy that leaked second single)

Leave a comment:

• LAHouK
    replied
    I don't care about her sales :( I jsut want this album in my life right now !!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be buying the album when it comes out tho, judging by the snippeta..... it's going to be an amazing album!

Leave a comment:

• TheSweetEscape
    replied
    Originally posted by forza
    Originally posted by TheSweetEscape
    Blackout is an amazing album. Circus is good pop record but nothing groundbreaking.
    I absolutely agree. Blackout is a pop masterpiece. It's the highest critical and fan peak at her career. Even if you're not a pop fan, you would definitely pick a fave song. Femme Fatale. Oh, god, I hope it's between Blackout and Circus.
    I hope Femme Fatale is mix of In The Zone and Blackout.

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSweetEscape
    Blackout is an amazing album. Circus is good pop record but nothing groundbreaking.
    I absolutely agree. Blackout is a pop masterpiece. It's the highest critical and fan peak at her career. Even if you're not a pop fan, you would definitely pick a fave song. Femme Fatale. Oh, god, I hope it's between Blackout and Circus.

Leave a comment:

• TheSweetEscape
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDamen
    replied
    Originally posted by SG1401

Really I love blackout and most of circus it's her earlier work I dont prefer
    I respect your opinion though =D

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisDamen

I doubt she do tht unless she made proper remixes of them to make them sound more mature
    If she includes anything from Blackout or Circus except for a few which I enjoy, I would be sort of bummed.

Her recent music has been really disappointing lately imo.
    Really I love blackout and most of circus it's her earlier work I dont prefer

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDamen
    replied

I doubt she do tht unless she made proper remixes of them to make them sound more mature
    If she includes anything from Blackout or Circus except for a few which I enjoy, I would be sort of bummed.

Her recent music has been really disappointing lately imo.

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied
    Let's make Femme Fatale a TT on twitter! gooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisDamen
    Till the World Ends really disappointed me. :(

When she goes on tour PLEASE include most of your earlier work because I cannot STAND her recent music anymore.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDamen
    replied
    Till the World Ends really disappointed me. :(

When she goes on tour PLEASE include most of your earlier work because I cannot STAND her recent music anymore.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    The Big Fat Bass preview is amazing too! I love it, totally different from the first one we heard which means this song will be crazy Keep the longer snippets coming!

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied
    Twitter is going crazy everybody's telling Femme Fatale will leak really soon

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by DayNNite18
    Yeah but the previews for Loud were snippets off itunes, walmart, amazon, etc.

These are by fansites!!

I think we'll get the album around the 20th or 21st of March
    I think they also give exclusives to Britney fansites. I remember they contacted BreatheHeavy for one of the Hold It Against Me teasers.

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied
    Originally posted by RaFanatic

These are by fansites!!

I think sooner than that
    I'd like to I think that something britney hasn't to fear is that her album will flop, because this won't happen!!! I'm a proud Brit fan and I bought and will buy all her albums!! I bought Blackout twice

Leave a comment:

• RaFanatic
    replied

These are by fansites!!

I think sooner than that

Leave a comment:

• RaFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by juniorkid
    And i think it will leak soon since we got that preview of Inside Out and now this. And its not posted by Dr. Luke
    It's a strong possibility but Loud was like that too & it leak much closer to the release dates.

Yes yes, Loud leaked 2 days before first release date

But i kinda want this to leak

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied

These are by fansites!!

Leave a comment:

• juniorkid
    replied
    And i think it will leak soon since we got that preview of Inside Out and now this. And its not posted by Dr. Luke
    It's a strong possibility but Loud was like that too & it leak much closer to the release dates.

Leave a comment:

• RaFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    I love the firs Big Fat Bass preview, sounds very experimental. This one is average, probably a demo.

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    Inside Out is amazing, that instrumental is insane!
    YESSS!!

Leave a comment:

• DayNNite18
    replied
    I think that it's the real version. remember when will said the beat will change at the end of the song. So here is the change ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X