• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry!

Don't think I'm picking on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
      I think it's actually good she doesn't know about it. It shows she really doesn't know about the crap they write about her and that's good.
      I think she was always like that, she was never the pop star who checked in YouTube if everyone is dancing or making tributes to her music and videos, or the pop star who brags to her audience that she has sold this much already and so on.

Comment

• I also noticed her voice gets more fragile with time. It's weird... maybe that's why she stopped recording songs like "Everytime", where little effects are used. She sounds as a robot on those latest albums!

I was after seeing she didn't ackowledge the BS section of her site... come on... does she really have access to internet and the real world?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavo
          I also noticed her voice gets more fragile with time. It's weird... maybe that's why she stopped recording songs like "Everytime", where little effects are used. She sounds as a robot on those latest albums!

I was after seeing she didn't ackowledge the BS section of her site... come on... does she really have access to internet and the real world?
          She has a Mac.

Comment

I also noticed her voice gets more fragile with time. It's weird... maybe that's why she stopped recording songs like "Everytime", where little effects are used. She sounds as a robot on those latest albums!

She would have to read A LOT of bullshit about herself if she was the one who updated the BS alert section. It is only natural that her team does that for her.

Also, she recorded songs like Baby Boy and Let Go during the Blackout era and her voice sounded the same.

Originally posted by sambo9
            Originally posted by ECE
            Originally posted by volver
            Don't think this has been posted but here's her Z100 interview:

http://www.z100.com/cc-common/news/sect ... ears2.html

lmao she doesn't even know about the BS alert......
            This is... :-?
            I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't realize that she had an album released yesterday.
            That's the most stupid thing I've read today. How exactly not updating the BS alert section means that she doesn't know about her album?

Originally posted by col89
            Originally posted by Cmyk
            Oh dear, poor Britney definitely doesn't run her own Twitter account then.
            Using twitter or facebook is something different than post notes or adds something into menu on your website, don't you think?

I'm not sure artists visits their owns websites why should they?... they got people to add new news, infos.
            Yeah, but 'she' does the exact same thing on her Twitter account - I remember seeing a few updates that pointed out BS articles, so to speak. So, if it's like that for her website, then there's no doubt that it's the very same for her Twitter account.
            I don't see the connection between her site and her twitter. She or her team NEVER claimed that she updates her website herself.
            Also, the tweets referring to the BS alert are always posted by Adam, but that doesn't mean that rest of her tweets are pointed by him as well.

Originally posted by ZippaDeeDooDa
            Originally posted by Cmyk
            But everyone knows thet not only Britney can write on her twitter account. It's really easy to recognize Brits Tweets or posts on her facebook. ;)
            What, because they say "-Brit" after all of them? Don't be so naive. She is so uninvolved it's unreal.
            No, most of her own tweets are not signed by her name. It's quite easy to recognize her tweets.

Comment

• Was the performances of 'Hold It Against Me' and 'Big Fat Bass' televised on Jimmy Kimmel's show or was it only 'Till The World Ends' that was televised?
              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• @ elendil7 Go gurl!
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                  Was the performances of 'Hold It Against Me' and 'Big Fat Bass' televised on Jimmy Kimmel's show or was it only 'Till The World Ends' that was televised?
                  I think only "Till the World Ends" and "Hold It Against Me" were televised!

This is the complete Britney parts in the aired show if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iV3VwcnQB8

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                    Was the performances of 'Hold It Against Me' and 'Big Fat Bass' televised on Jimmy Kimmel's show or was it only 'Till The World Ends' that was televised?

Thanks!
                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I actually think her voice has gotten stronger with time...'You Oughtta Know' live on the Circus Tour was pretty decent actually, and much better than the vocals she delivered from 2001-2004 live.

And yeah...it's pretty obvious most of the tweets signed "-Brit" aren't actually written by her.Some, like her tweets during her Glee episode, are obviously hers though they're pretty rare.
                      Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• The Jimmy Kimmel Skits are HILARIOUS!!!!!!! the Jackass one especially lol

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                          Originally posted by GetBack

Thanks!
                          it is beyond obvious they used a double in the Jackass thing... if you're gonna do it like that, dont do it at all... :-?

anyway, performances on JKL were better than GMA and also better edited so there's hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by chaottic

Thanks!
                            it is beyond obvious they used a double in the Jackass thing... if you're gonna do it like that, dont do it at all... :-?

anyway, performances on JKL were better than GMA and also better edited so there's hope!
                            I thought so too... she seems more alive. The only explanation for the lack of energy lately is she's medicated.
                            Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• do you think she still gets given medication before she goes on stage (this has nothing to do with her dancing btw) just that would still explain the holding back on energey and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                                do you think she still gets given medication before she goes on stage (this has nothing to do with her dancing btw) just that would still explain the holding back on energey and stuff.
                                Yes unfortunately I believe she is still under medication. I cannot explain this lack of energy -not only during her performances but in general- any other way. Also the fact that her team always guards her(Iinterviews,etc) is very suspicious... like they r trying to hide smth... :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
                                  Originally posted by SG1401
                                  do you think she still gets given medication before she goes on stage (this has nothing to do with her dancing btw) just that would still explain the holding back on energey and stuff.
                                  Yes unfortunately I believe she is still under medication. I cannot explain this lack of energy -not only during her performances but in general- any other way. Also the fact that her team always guards her(Iinterviews,etc) is very suspicious... like they r trying to hide smth... :-?
                                  tbh tho her team r rerally gd at promting her i still think after this album she needs to leave Jive. its just a shame that after 4 years they cant trust her to live her own life i means shes 29 for crying out loud

Comment

• i thought the interview on z100 was nice, meaning it wasnt just yes no and stuff, she seemed into it

(but man, hoooow many times did she say "you know")

Comment

• HDD predictions are in...
                                      Britney’s back… and on top of the HITS’ Album chart for next week, as her new Jive/JLG album, Femme Fatale looks set to score sales in the 275-300k range.

The album has actually been well-received by some critics, earning a four-star review in Rolling Stone, while last night, she performed on Jimmy Kimmel and appeared in footage shot for Jackass 3 in which she was bungied while inside a porta-potty.

That gives RCA/Jive the #1 spot for the second week in a row. This week, the label held four out of the Top Five spots on the HITS Album sales chart.
                                      Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaottic
                                        i thought the interview on z100 was nice, meaning it wasnt just yes no and stuff, she seemed into it

(but man, hoooow many times did she say "you know")
                                        Her interview there was her realest live interview so far! She was answering the questions people have always wanted to ask. Looks like the questions weren't screened!

Comment

• Guys, we have always known she's mediocre singer and her vocals are not the best thing about her. Certainly, there are millions of better vocalists. What really differ(ed) her from the others was her stage presence and the image ''she's Britney Spears, that's why''. The problem these days is that she's like every other pop star. Unfortunately, we do not see nothing anymore. If in the past was the dancing that made impression, today I don't think Britney can make any different impression. She's not singing, not dancing. Give the girl credit for being a dream for millions all over the world in the past. Today, I cannot find anything new about her, nothing extraordinary that can catch my eye. All I see is sad face

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                            Originally posted by charity
                                            I'm seriously not buying the whole knee injury excuse!! Did you guys see the (M+M's) House of Blues Tour in 2007? She was more energetic there (as compared to the Circus Tour) and was even doing some floor routines, and this was a few months after she gave birth to Jayden (her second child) and was in her "wild" phase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdE-ullj ... re=related

She can still dance! She's holding back for some reason!
                                            Interesting. Was this before the MTV performance? I wonder if it's her confidence paired with the heels or if they have her on some kind of medication that's hampering her?
                                            This was before the MTV VMA 2007 performance.
                                            I wonder if that caused some sort of mental block block for her, cuz she looks like herself in HOB, but since she's been.....IDK. can't put my finger on it.

Comment

• She is defo still holding back but I think thts because she's still being given Medication before she goes on stage

Comment

It could depending on what she's taking. I've heard of people with mental health issues complaining about meds b/c surpresses them. kinda like, it stops you from being depressed, but it stops you from being really happy too. if she were on something like that it would explain why she couldn't really get into a performance.[/i][/b]

Comment

She is defo still holding back but I think thts because she's still being given Medication before she goes on stage
                                                  but why would they give it to her right before she goes on stage, I wonder?

Comment

• Radio interview with Nick Canon

http://923now.radio.com/2011/03/30/roll ... ey-spears/

Capital FM interview

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/britne ... ls-anthem/
                                                    Last FM <3
                                                    Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                                    X