Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fercho34
    Originally posted by skapunk
    Title is silly and cliche.
    Cover is weird. The font and its placement is terrible.
    Nothing mature and promising so far. No growth as an artist.
    I agree with this. Everything is so obvious.
    I agree with everything else but the no growth as an artist is a little bit premature no? :-?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by naughtynae
      Originally posted by fercho34
      Originally posted by skapunk
      Title is silly and cliche.
      Cover is weird. The font and its placement is terrible.
      Nothing mature and promising so far. No growth as an artist.
      I agree with this. Everything is so obvious.
      I agree with everything else but the no growth as an artist is a little bit premature no? :-?
      I have so much faith in her, that even when the whole album is released, my point would still be valid.

      Comment


      • I don't get the fascination for shoving the maturity on her part. If you don't like it, there's a lot of other artists as options.
        Hell naw!!! Who are you, teh Queen?!! Catch the grenade yourself!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kral
          I don't get the fascination for shoving the maturity on her part. If you don't like it, there's a lot of other artists as options.
          So true! I don't get what maturity they are saying that she's lacking. She's still going to sing pop songs because she is a pop artist and I don't get why they don't want that. :-?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GetBack
            Originally posted by kral
            I don't get the fascination for shoving the maturity on her part. If you don't like it, there's a lot of other artists as options.
            So true! I don't get what maturity they are saying that she's lacking. She's still going to sing pop songs because she is a pop artist and I don't get why they don't want that. :-?
            They want a pretty, sexy lounge singer. You can't find that very often nowadays, do you?
            Hell naw!!! Who are you, teh Queen?!! Catch the grenade yourself!

            Comment


            • I'd love to hear her record Nicole Scherzinger - Feels So Good (I Like It)

              Comment


              • Britney Spears planning Dublin gig for new tour
                By Paul Martin 5/02/2011



                Pop sensation Britney Spears is planning a sensational return to Dublin's O2, The Irish Mirror can exclusively reveal.

                She is planning a gig in Ireland during her explosive new tour that will kick off later this year.

                A source close to the star revealed last night: "Brit is back and this tour is going to be bigger than ever.

                "Her new work is going to blow people's minds and she's adamant that she wants her Irish fans to get in on the action.

                "This is going to be the comeback of the year - it's what we've all being waiting for - it's going to be the hottest ticket in town.

                "Britney's team have already sat down and drawn up a list of countries they want the show to roll into. And the UK and Ireland are top of the list in Europe"

                The pop princess, who's new album Femme Fatale is released on March 15, faced a barrage of criticism when she last performed in Ireland five years ago and mimed her way through the entire show.

                The star was a huge flop with some fans even demanding their money back claiming they had been "cheated" by the pop princess. But the singer is determined to bounce back.

                The source said: "She will be singing live this time. Britney wants to win back the support she lost on the last tour.

                "She wants to take people's breath away with these gigs and she's going to start rehearsals in August. It's going to be huge."

                Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... z1DCZXdmwl

                Comment


                • omg please let the tour be true im glas tht its at the end of the year so that they can put effort into promo and focussing on the project then touring exactly how i wanted it

                  Comment


                  • That article is obviously bullshit!

                    But I DO hope there will be a tour since I haven't seen her live. I so wanted to go to the last two tours but wasn't able to go. So I just HAVE to go if she tours this era
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kral
                      I don't get the fascination for shoving the maturity on her part. If you don't like it, there's a lot of other artists as options.
                      Only Britney get that attention!

                      Comment


                      • Of course ppl expect her to mature as an artist she is damn near THIRTY and still doing simple dance pop.
                        at this age she should be doing mature pop songs ala Ray Of Light!

                        no one is asking her to create the pop version of SGT Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band just simply to grow up!
                        We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever

                        Comment


                        • FF is still trending despite all the Super Bowl mania.
                          BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

                          Comment


                          • That picture is so hot
                            Forever Young

                            Comment


                            • I can't believe this is still TRENDING! LOL

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rihmonster
                                Of course ppl expect her to mature as an artist she is damn near THIRTY and still doing simple dance pop.
                                at this age she should be doing mature pop songs ala Ray Of Light!

                                no one is asking her to create the pop version of SGT Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band just simply to grow up!

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by rihmonster
                                  Of course ppl expect her to mature as an artist she is damn near THIRTY and still doing simple dance pop.
                                  at this age she should be doing mature pop songs ala Ray Of Light!

                                  no one is asking her to create the pop version of SGT Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band just simply to grow up!
                                  So only people in their early 20s can sing pop music? When you're going 30 you need to switch the kind of music you make because you need to grow up
                                  When people like it, they will like it, and that's it. Nobody switches to a ''more mature sound'' to appeal to a wider audience, much less when your fanbase is already huge and you don't need to prove anything anymore.

                                  Comment


                                  • Can someone please define "mature" sound?

                                    It's Like That?
                                    Hung Up?
                                    Not Myself Tonight?
                                    Obsessed?
                                    Get Right?
                                    4 Minutes?
                                    Touch My Body?
                                    Feedback?
                                    Get Outta My Way?
                                    All for You?
                                    Hung Up?

                                    Madonna, Kylie, Jennifer, Christina, Mariah and Janet released music that's for the young pop crowd, and they're all older than Britney. When it's Britney who's making pop music, everyone seems to complain.

                                    Comment


                                    • EXACTLY.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by GetBack
                                        Can someone please define "mature" sound?

                                        It's Like That?
                                        Hung Up?
                                        Not Myself Tonight?
                                        Obsessed?
                                        Get Right?
                                        4 Minutes?
                                        Touch My Body?
                                        Feedback?
                                        Get Outta My Way?
                                        All for You?
                                        Hung Up?

                                        Madonna, Kylie, Jennifer, Christina, Mariah and Janet released music that's for the young pop crowd, and they're all older than Britney. When it's Britney who's making pop music, everyone seems to complain.
                                        This.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by GetBack
                                          Can someone please define "mature" sound?

                                          It's Like That?
                                          Hung Up?
                                          Not Myself Tonight?
                                          Obsessed?
                                          Get Right?
                                          4 Minutes?
                                          Touch My Body?
                                          Feedback?
                                          Get Outta My Way?
                                          All for You?
                                          Hung Up?

                                          Madonna, Kylie, Jennifer, Christina, Mariah and Janet released music that's for the young pop crowd, and they're all older than Britney. When it's Britney who's making pop music, everyone seems to complain.
                                          But Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Christina all had their eras when they matured and put out quality music that stands the test of time.

                                          Ray Of Light/Like a Prayer/Butterfly/Daydream//Rhythm Nation/Velvet Rope/Stripped/Back to Basics

                                          I love Britney, but i don't think she's had an album that has stood the test of time, and can be counted along with the classics.
                                          Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Wmosi
                                            Ray Of Light/Like a Prayer/Butterfly/Daydream//Rhythm Nation/Velvet Rope/Stripped/Back to Basics

                                            I love Britney, but i don't think she's had an album that has stood the test of time, and can be counted along with the classics.
                                            Back To Basics and Stripped have stood the test of time?

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Leo92
                                              Originally posted by Wmosi
                                              Ray Of Light/Like a Prayer/Butterfly/Daydream//Rhythm Nation/Velvet Rope/Stripped/Back to Basics

                                              I love Britney, but i don't think she's had an album that has stood the test of time, and can be counted along with the classics.
                                              Back To Basics and Stripped have stood the test of time?
                                              Stripped has stood the test of time.
                                              Back to Basics wasn't as good, but it was a different direction musically.It was a Jazz/Soul record.

                                              You know,you can't do BubbleGum Pop until the day you die.Some artistic maturity is needed at some point.
                                              Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

                                              Comment


                                              • There are thousands acts who make "mature" music, but out of charts and mainstream. Maybe people should listen to them and don't complain about the fact that somebody "never grow up".
                                                Popgefahr

                                                Comment



                                                • Britney reacts to Xtina messing up the national anthem at the Superbowl XLV.
                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0UVxnGb8Gg

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I really don't think Britney needs to tour this era. Maybe a mini promo tour in EU and Asia at the launch of the album but not an extensive one a la Circus.
                                                    They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X