Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Noahh
    replied
    The DVD/Blu-ray is very enjoyable, even though the sound is dubbed. I downloaded the Blu-ray and the quality is amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • breatheonme
    replied
    Originally posted by Merci
    Originally posted by LotsOfLove
    Oh and I'm getting the Femme Fatale Tour DVD for Christmas .. Is it worth it?
    I'm wondering this too, I want to get the blu ray, if it's a really good show
    Yes I'm getting the blu ray one
    I've been to the show and I really liked it, but I don't know if the DVD itself is that good. U know , they put the music of the CD on it, not her "live" singing.
    Well I'm excited anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Merci
    replied
    Originally posted by LotsOfLove
    Oh and I'm getting the Femme Fatale Tour DVD for Christmas .. Is it worth it?
    I'm wondering this too, I want to get the blu ray, if it's a really good show

    Leave a comment:


  • breatheonme
    replied
    I love How I Roll since ever . Epic.

    And I love Femme Fatale, it's my favourite album of 2011 and in my opinion her 2nd best Album, the best one is 'In the Zone' .

    The only problem I think was the first single choice. Hold it against me is epic, but I would've chosen Till the world ends instead.

    Oh and I'm getting the Femme Fatale Tour DVD for Christmas .. Is it worth it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Blizzy
    replied
    Originally posted by hugom2c
    Originally posted by Eduardo
    Originally posted by arab
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/blogs/pop-life/the-top-25-songs-of-2011-20111221

    1. Britney Spears, "How I Roll"
    Britney hooks up with the Swedish production duo Bloodshy and Avant, who also gave her "Toxic" in 2004 and "Piece of Me" in 2007, and like the first two chapters of the trilogy, it's fiendishly inventive girl noise. Every sound effect that jumps out of the mix – Brit slurring the word "speakerrrr," digital finger-snaps, a real beatbox pretending to be a human beatbox – builds the tension. There's even a plot: An ordinary girl sits in her lonely room, dreaming of party lights far away, wishing she could escape to a place where she can show her kneesocks and drink tequila on the rocks, where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive. But the mean old world won't let her break free, so she just sings along with the machines until she turns into a machine herself, because only the beat understands her. There's your story of pop music right there.


    I'm not surprised, I've been saying for months this should've been released as a single, it's the best thing she has ever done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Eduardo
    Originally posted by arab
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/blogs/pop-life/the-top-25-songs-of-2011-20111221

    1. Britney Spears, "How I Roll"
    Britney hooks up with the Swedish production duo Bloodshy and Avant, who also gave her "Toxic" in 2004 and "Piece of Me" in 2007, and like the first two chapters of the trilogy, it's fiendishly inventive girl noise. Every sound effect that jumps out of the mix – Brit slurring the word "speakerrrr," digital finger-snaps, a real beatbox pretending to be a human beatbox – builds the tension. There's even a plot: An ordinary girl sits in her lonely room, dreaming of party lights far away, wishing she could escape to a place where she can show her kneesocks and drink tequila on the rocks, where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive. But the mean old world won't let her break free, so she just sings along with the machines until she turns into a machine herself, because only the beat understands her. There's your story of pop music right there.


    I'm not surprised, I've been saying for months this should've been released as a single, it's the best thing she has ever done.

    Leave a comment:


  • NoAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Who's buying Femme Fatale for Christmas??
    AnnDroid, I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • GetBack
    replied
    Who's buying Femme Fatale for Christmas??

    Leave a comment:


  • pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    I love How I Roll! It's so underrated.
    Very! I am actually rooting for it to be a single in some point of the era Maybe just a treat for the fans or whatever. It's such a sweet, sexy and sassy song ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Noahh
    replied
    I love How I Roll! It's so underrated. Great to see it ending up being their favorite song of the year!

    Leave a comment:


  • Loveguru
    replied
    Thats How she rolls

    Leave a comment:


  • Eduardo
    replied
    Originally posted by arab
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/blogs/pop-life/the-top-25-songs-of-2011-20111221

    1. Britney Spears, "How I Roll"
    Britney hooks up with the Swedish production duo Bloodshy and Avant, who also gave her "Toxic" in 2004 and "Piece of Me" in 2007, and like the first two chapters of the trilogy, it's fiendishly inventive girl noise. Every sound effect that jumps out of the mix – Brit slurring the word "speakerrrr," digital finger-snaps, a real beatbox pretending to be a human beatbox – builds the tension. There's even a plot: An ordinary girl sits in her lonely room, dreaming of party lights far away, wishing she could escape to a place where she can show her kneesocks and drink tequila on the rocks, where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive. But the mean old world won't let her break free, so she just sings along with the machines until she turns into a machine herself, because only the beat understands her. There's your story of pop music right there.


    Leave a comment:


  • IVyoncé
    replied
    if they re-release I hope it just includes
    - Burning Up
    - S&M remix
    - all deluxe tracks + Scary
    - Nicki/Ke$ha remix of TTWE
    - 1 or 2 'new' songs

    though I do not think it needs a re-release, the album has already plenty of songs and I think with a little rest, an album end of next year could be better

    Leave a comment:


  • GetBack
    replied
    If there will be a re-release, they will probably add only three new tracks.

    Leave a comment:


  • NoAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    According to many rumors FF will get re-release, the only reliable confirmation so far is http://www.cdwow.com/CD/britney-spears- ... 99#bc=da98

    they are always reliable with new releases, official track list and cover are yet to be confirmed..
    How a site that sells CDs from Malaysia can be a relieble source?

    Leave a comment:


  • pcdm3
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnDroid
    Originally posted by pcdm3
    I don't see the point for a re-release.
    their hope of it being successful so overall album sales don't look embarrasing. That's my guess.
    With no promotion and no new single prior the release I don't see that happen tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • AnnDroid
    replied
    Originally posted by pcdm3
    I don't see the point for a re-release.
    their hope of it being successful so overall album sales don't look embarrasing. That's my guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • pcdm3
    replied
    I don't see the point for a re-release.

    Leave a comment:


  • SG1401
    replied
    So the FF era may not be over?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ivica
    replied
    According to many rumors FF will get re-release, the only reliable confirmation so far is http://www.cdwow.com/CD/britney-spears- ... 99#bc=da98

    they are always reliable with new releases, official track list and cover are yet to be confirmed..

    Leave a comment:


  • SG1401
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    Originally posted by alxx
    Originally posted by AnnDroid
    The FF era hasn't ended, in terms of releases.

    Uk just got Criminal remixes EP release.
    In a lot of parts of Europe the DVD hasn't been released yet.

    + This era is over when Criminal leaves the top 1000 of every country ;)
    ^ Did it even enter the top 1000 in the UK?
    yes it was around top 400 some time
    I fear for her chart positions next era in the uk tbh I meanTTWE went top 10 in almost every country it charted in apart from uk and Germany

    Leave a comment:


  • Ivica
    replied
    Originally posted by alxx
    Originally posted by AnnDroid
    The FF era hasn't ended, in terms of releases.

    Uk just got Criminal remixes EP release.
    In a lot of parts of Europe the DVD hasn't been released yet.

    + This era is over when Criminal leaves the top 1000 of every country ;)
    ^ Did it even enter the top 1000 in the UK?
    yes it was around top 400 some time

    Leave a comment:


  • alxx
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnDroid
    The FF era hasn't ended, in terms of releases.

    Uk just got Criminal remixes EP release.
    In a lot of parts of Europe the DVD hasn't been released yet.

    + This era is over when Criminal leaves the top 1000 of every country ;)
    ^ Did it even enter the top 1000 in the UK?

    Leave a comment:


  • AnnDroid
    replied
    The FF era hasn't ended, in terms of releases.

    Uk just got Criminal remixes EP release.
    In a lot of parts of Europe the DVD hasn't been released yet.

    + This era is over when Criminal leaves the top 1000 of every country ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by sambo9
    Noooo!

    In The Zone >
    Blackout >
    I don't know "In The Zone" that well, "Toxic" is good, but the other songs didn't catch my attention. "Blackout" first four tracks are great, the rest is a bit meh. "Big Fat Bass" is the only bad song on FF, it's truly hideous.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X