• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not even top 5 in UK

#8.
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• #8 is great with no promo and only HIAM video.

she prob sold about 30,000 copies

Comment

• Originally posted by ShayLaB
        I think it is quite disappointing...she has been doing this for more than ten years now and hasn't really developed past the teeny pop music she made at the start. There doesn't seem to have been an real musical progression...if anything the opposite seems true. Her vocals are autotuned to an embarrassing extent, her influence on the her albums seems secondary to that of the producers and her latest single has lyrics I would expect from somebody approaching their teenage years.

If I said my heart was beating loud
        If we could escape the crowd somehow
        If I said I want your body now
        Would you hold it against me

Cause you feel like paradise
        I need a vacation tonight
        So if I said I want your body now
        I used to be fairly ambivalent about her music. Some of the singles were duds, some were terrific. The days of Toxic seem like a long time ago.
        are u kidding this sounds nothing like teeny pop music hello FF, blckout and in the zone and some of circus. and this is her elast autotuned album overall imo

Comment

• If she was the sort of artist who's albums stuck around here that would be fine, but her last two have fallen pretty quickly, so things aren't looking too good. She needs another hit single over here.
          late.

Comment

• Even Radiohead missed the top 5 and are at #7... it was a bad week to release in the UK!
            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• ive just come to expect now tht britney always releases on "death week" in the uk and Jive think shes popular enough to compete but she isnt

Comment

• NME gave this 7 out of 10 - her best review in years, i think. Poor girl. #8 is a disastrous start.
                Removing her personality and any trace of personal style from her music doesn't help. This is good dance music but not good pop.
                Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• I am not really bothered about chart positions etc. But if this sells less than Blackout in the end, Worldwide, then it would be a serious flop for her standards (you might say ~2.8 million is great nowdays blah blah blah, but guys, this is Britney!).

Comment

• Disappointing album position in the UK despite it doing so well throughout the week.

I'm sure the album can maintain a decent amount of success once the right singles are chosen.
                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Not tooooo good :(

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                        Originally posted by JimJim
                        I was so confused when hearing 'Selfish' for the first time. I was hearing 'tonight I'm gonna be a little sale fish', I was like 'wtf is a sale fish?!' :-?
                        I never heard this before but now I hear it all the time after you mentioned it!
                        Hahaha I have had multiple confused moments while listening to Britney's song. When my mom first heard 'Radar', she kept asking me 'who's Amaretta?' and a friend of mine could only hear 'cold as fire baby, hot ass eyes' when she listened to 'Hot As Ice' from Blackout haha.

I love this album. I would mention my favorite tracks, but I love almost all of them. The only ones I skip over are Big Fat Bass (I still can't get into that song) and Don't Keep Me Waiting.

Comment

• #8 ???

FLOP next week top 20
                          http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                          http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Supernatural
                            #8 ???

FLOP next week top 20
                            ]

With #8 she is in TOP 20 as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini
                              NME gave this 7 out of 10 - her best review in years, i think. Poor girl. #8 is a disastrous start.
                              Removing her personality and any trace of personal style from her music doesn't help. This is good dance music but not good pop.
                              Surprisingly high rating. :-?

Comment

• I just re-watched her Vegas & GMA performances.They're actually an improvement over the Circus era ones...her dancing was actually quite decent.
                                Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmyk
                                  Originally posted by Supernatural
                                  #8 ???

FLOP next week top 20
                                  ]

#FAIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                                    Originally posted by ShayLaB
                                    I think it is quite disappointing...she has been doing this for more than ten years now and hasn't really developed past the teeny pop music she made at the start. There doesn't seem to have been an real musical progression...if anything the opposite seems true. Her vocals are autotuned to an embarrassing extent, her influence on the her albums seems secondary to that of the producers and her latest single has lyrics I would expect from somebody approaching their teenage years.

If I said my heart was beating loud
                                    If we could escape the crowd somehow
                                    If I said I want your body now

Cause you feel like paradise
                                    I need a vacation tonight
                                    So if I said I want your body now
                                    I used to be fairly ambivalent about her music. Some of the singles were duds, some were terrific. The days of Toxic seem like a long time ago.
                                    are u kidding this sounds nothing like teeny pop music hello FF, blckout and in the zone and some of circus. and this is her elast autotuned album overall imo
                                    I don't know how you can not call this teeny pop. She always has been teeny pop, even blackout.
                                    It's hardly 'mature' music is it. The most mature Britney has ever got is 'Everytime', with the gentle piano melody and deep vocals.
                                    Britney is not an adult contemporary artist, and this new album is one of her most childish tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo92
                                      Originally posted by Cmyk
                                      #8 ???

FLOP next week top 20
                                      ]

#FAIL.
                                      LMAO
                                      TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Moogisland is back with his famous comments, but no mention of Janet in this one. I'm proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                          Moogisland is back with his famous comments, but no mention of Janet in this one. I'm proud.

Comment

• Well, at least it didn't miss the top 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmyk
                                              #8 ???

FLOP next week top 20
                                              ]

Donīt you think you are being optimistic expecting this to be still Top 20 next week?

It sells only to her fanbase. It was #3 in the first midweeks and didnīt stop falling until ending up at #8. She is going to fall drastically just like Aguilera last year. I expect lower Top 40.

If "In The Zone" went 14-37 with a #2 lead single, I think this has potential to beat it!

In USA, I expect it to be under the 100k mark next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by joao
                                                Originally posted by Cmyk
                                                #8 ???

FLOP next week top 20
                                                ]

Donīt you think you are being optimistic expecting this to be still Top 20 next week?
                                                He didn't say it was going to be still Top 20 next week.

Comment

• the Femme Fatale special just aired on MTV and in all honestly, the performance of Till the World Ends was the BEST I've seen her do in years!

Comment

• Originally posted by danimal
                                                    the Femme Fatale special just aired on MTV and in all honestly, the performance of Till the World Ends was the BEST I've seen her do in years!
                                                    I agree, and I thought that her HIAM performance in Vegas was pretty awesome too! I know that right now a lot of people are focusing on the negative but it's a good time to be a Britney fan...good music, good performances, and a tour coming up. I can't help but be elated.
                                                    Stop lookin' through the peephole!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X