MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
        Originally posted by GetBack
        better one

Thanks luvs!

Comment

• This will be great promo for her ;) !!! She deserves it! No doubt about it

Comment

• i am looking forward to the tribute as well as seeing whether she will perform or not tbh after all the suprises we have had this era anything is possibl

Comment

• I just realized that my 2 most favorite Brit albums are her 2 lowest selling ones #random
              With my #1 being Blackout and my #2 FF, with a somewhat big gap of like-ability between them.
              Damn! I also think that the under-performance of both albums is due to Brit's image/profile/status/whatever in the respective eras.

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
                I just realized that my 2 most favorite Brit albums are her 2 lowest selling ones #random
                With my #1 being Blackout and my #2 FF, with a somewhat big gap of like-ability between them.
                Damn! I also think that the under-performance of both albums is due to Brit's image/profile/status/whatever in the respective eras.
                Sales of any kind of artist declined in recent years. Her BOMT, Oops, Britney & ITZ sales were ridiculously high - due to the fact she was super popular back then and she actually was out there, she did promo, interviews, etc.
                ? Girls' Generation ?
                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                  Originally posted by ECE
                  I just realized that my 2 most favorite Brit albums are her 2 lowest selling ones #random
                  Sales of any kind of artist declined in recent years. Her BOMT, Oops, Britney & ITZ sales were ridiculously high - due to the fact she was super popular back then and she actually was out there, she did promo, interviews, etc.
                  The Britney and ITZ sales were average, def not ridiculously high

Comment

• The FF tour is being broadcast on BBC Worldwide on Christmas Eve and again in February in 3D so the album could see a nice increase then

Comment

• Originally posted by HowIRoll
                      Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                      Originally posted by ECE
                      The Britney and ITZ sales were average, def not ridiculously high
                      Compared to Circus and FF they were!
                      ? Girls' Generation ?
                      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• The chorus of Trouble For Me is one of the most catchiest chorus ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                          The chorus of Trouble For Me is one of the most catchiest chorus ever.
                          Well, I always said "Trouble For Me" is the most underrated track on "Femme Fatale".
                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #84]
                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [4 weeks]
                          AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Drake]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                            Well, I always said "Trouble For Me" is the most underrated track on "Femme Fatale".
                            Really? I think it's okay, but I don't want it to be a single.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                              Really? I think it's okay, but I don't want it to be a single.
                              To me, it'd work alright as a single, but she has more single-worthy tracks on "Femme Fatale". To release "Trouble For Me" when you have "Inside Out" waiting in the wings wouldn't make much sense.

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

To me, it'd work alright as a single, but she has more single-worthy tracks on "Femme Fatale". To release "Trouble For Me" when you have "Inside Out" waiting in the wings wouldn't make much sense.
                                Unfortunately Jive doesn't have much sense! Releasing Radar is enough proof..

Comment

So far they've been doing a super job with this era (singles-wise), so thumbs up for that!

Comment

So far they've been doing a super job with this era (singles-wise), so thumbs up for that!
                                    I know right.. If only Britney and her lazy ass would do some promo..

Comment

I know right.. If only Britney and her lazy ass would do some promo..
                                      Then we'd have a +1.5 million selling album by now. :-?

Comment

They HAD to release Radar. I don't know why people don't get this through their heads

Comment

• Originally posted by HowIRoll
                                          Originally posted by pollei
                                          They HAD to release Radar. I don't know why people don't get this through their heads
                                          I think most people know that, they should extended the BO era a bit and released Radar during that era, it was a waste to release that as single during the Circus era

Comment

• I heard Seal It With A Kiss on the radio today, kinda This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFWk3uAaYNU

Comment

Originally posted by pollei
                                              The chorus of Trouble For Me is one of the most catchiest chorus ever.
                                              +1! It should be a single, it's a total club song & it will smash.

Comment

Jive has 0 sense.

Comment

• speaking of which has ANY other artists EVER carried one track over onto another album era...and then released as a single????

Comment

• Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
                                                    speaking of which has ANY other artists EVER carried one track over onto another album era...and then released as a single????
                                                    The closest I can think of is Beyoncé's Dangerously in Love, but it wasn't an official single release, but it made her debut solo album and was even the title of her solo album!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X