No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't a bad album at all. It's even better than many pop albums released at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
      This isn't a bad album at all. It's even better than many pop albums released at the time.
      But not her best. Britney's last real true "Britney album" was Circus.
      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• ^ Definitely not her best but Britney Jean is like 10x worst than FF, still both are rathed unlistenable for me.
        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
          Originally posted by GetBack
          This isn't a bad album at all. It's even better than many pop albums released at the time.
          "Circus" was indeed her last "Classic Briney" record, but IMO musically its not a better album than "Femme Fatale". FF is better, its a cool seductive dance record, filled with catchy pop tunes from start to finish and its actually pretty cohesive and solid. Many fans even consider FF her 3rd best effort after "Blackout" and "In the zone", I wouldn't go as far but I would say its among her 5 best efforts.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
            Originally posted by Mikerocha
            "Circus" was indeed her last "Classic Briney" record, but IMO musically its not a better album than "Femme Fatale". FF is better, its a cool seductive dance record, filled with catchy pop tunes from start to finish and its actually pretty cohesive and solid. Many fans even consider FF her 3rd best effort after "Blackout" and "In the zone", I wouldn't go as far but I would say its among her 5 best efforts.
            I think for me it's her third best too after In The Zone and Blackout
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
              Britney Jean is like 10x worst than FF
              Preach!!!
              DANITY KANE

Comment

• One of her best albums, if not the best.
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• BURN IT ALL DOWN NEED TO BUY ANOTHER ROUND GONNA LIGHT UP IN THE SOUND OF THE SPEAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

• i have listened this yesterday, and it has clicked with me once again. actually perfect pop/dance record.
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica
                      i have listened this yesterday, and it has clicked with me once again. actually perfect pop/dance record.
                      It really is.
                      ? Girls' Generation ?
                      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica
                        i have listened this yesterday, and it has clicked with me once again. actually perfect pop/dance record.
                        Yes true !
                        ( btw can you tell me how to change the name? I wanna get rid off LotsOfLove )

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                          Originally posted by Ivica
                          Yes true !
                          ( btw can you tell me how to change the name? I wanna get rid off LotsOfLove )
                          Check this thread but you can't changed it anymore:(

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115625
                          Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

• Till the World end is one of the best pop songs ever
                            JOJO

Comment

• Even though it's incredibly cheesy, I love the chorus of Gasoline.

Comment

• It shocks me how good, excellent and well-produced this album is while Britney totally was not in for it and feeling the album that much. She was also kind of lost and lacklustre during the era pre-"I Wanna Go" while "Britney Jean" was such a disaster.

Hopefully, her upcoming album will be as good as "Femme Fatale" in terms of cohesiveness, lyrics, production and melodies.
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by nas4life123
                                  Till the World end is one of the best pop songs ever

For me the title goes to HIAM
                                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
                                    But not her best. Britney's last real true "Britney album" was Blackout.
                                    CORRECT.
                                    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by nas4life123
                                      Till the World end is one of the best pop songs ever
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                        Definitely not her best but Britney Jean is like 10x worst than FF, still both are rathed unlistenable for me.
                                        I have to agree, most of it aged horribly

Comment

• this is among my top 3 Britney albums.
                                          I love that it's so poppy and catchy.

Up N Down should've been a single and a hit!

Comment

• Actually, I think that most of the album still sound fresh and didn't "age horribly".

"How I Roll", "Inside Out", "He About To Lose Me", "Shelfish" still could have been released on upcoming Britney albums and other tracks like "Gasoline", "Up N Down" and "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" sound 100% typically Britney and are, in my opinion, quite timeless. "Circus" didn't follow any trends back in 2008 and songs like "Out From Under", "Shattered Glass" or "Lace and Leather" sounded very 2000-ish as well.

Simply, the singles (bar "Criminal") sound a bit dated, if you ask me.

However, I would take 100 "Hold It Against Me"s over everything on "Britney Jean" or "Pretty Girls" anytime
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Inside Out >>>>
                                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• One of her best albums

Comment

• If for anything, Britney's work ethic (which fans loathed obviously) during this Femme Fatale era overshadowed its potential. The mistake on Circus was that the other good songs were all cut from the album, I can't believe none of the songs played on For the Record (like "Trouble" or "Quicksand") never made the main track listing. The fact that the first three singles from Femme Fatale smashed on radio and stood on its own without big performances from Britney shows how well it could have done with her doing more work for it.

Comment

• This album is so underrated here!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X