No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent album. Could have been huge (it was big, all things considered).
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• This was definitely one of her worst albums along with the awful and cringe-worthy "Britney Jean". "Glory" is definitely an improvement on these two.
      Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
        This was definitely one of her worst albums along with the awful and cringe-worthy "Britney Jean". "Glory" is definitely an improvement on these two.
        +1 it has some cute bops, but aged like milk

Comment

• I actually don't think it has really aged, bar a few songs that were too current when it was released. I think this is a great pop record, and IMO the only Britney's record that doesn't have a single bad song. I can complain about how Britney's vocals are so processed and robotic, but the production is superb, it was pure pop paradise.
          Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Lollo95
            I actually don't think it has really aged, bar a few songs that were too current when it was released. I think this is a great pop record, and IMO the only Britney's record that doesn't have a single bad song. I can complain about how Britney's vocals are so processed and robotic, but the production is superb, it was pure pop paradise.
            Exactly. It's a flawless record
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Femme Fatale was an album created to be a hit,and it still sounds fresh today but it's definitely not one of her best albums,nor one of her worse.It's kinda stuck in the middle
              -Marshall you're so funny man, you should be a comedian, God damn
              -Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown

Comment

• My biggest problem with this album is the vocals all being altered and auto tuned.
                “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• This is an awesome pop-electronica album and I can still bop to every single song. It definitely would have benefited from a more present Britney, both vocally and in terms of live performances. It's in my top 5 Britney albums for sure-- it's not as great as Glory is though

Comment

• LOOOVE this Album

Comment

• It has great moments but it was definitely catering to the 2011 pop-dance sound.

Comment

• I never connected to this album, from the day I first got it to now. As a massive Britney fan, this is honestly my least favourite album of hers. The songs are generally ok on their own, but played as a full album, I feel like I'm being hit over the head with a frying pan with that incessant dance / bass production that just never lets up. :(

So glad she's back on form with Glory.

Comment

• ^Even more than BrintyJoan, sis?

I enjoyed it when it first came out, but I feel like they tried to just make a more radio friendly Blackout with this album. and Britbot was in full motion this era. But I do enjoy some songs (Inside Out, How I Roll, He's About To Lose Me)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                            ^Even more than BrintyJoan, sis?
                            Haha yeah I really don't think BJ is that bad. It lacks killer singles, and the production is cheap and lazy at times, but songs like Alien, Til Its Gone, Passenger and Hold On Tight are solid IMO.

I just find FF very soulless and robotic. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                              Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                              ^Even more than BrintyJoan, sis?
                              Haha yeah I really don't think BJ is that bad. It lacks killer singles, and the production is cheap and lazy at times, but songs like Alien, Til Its Gone, Passenger and Hold On Tight are solid IMO.

I just find FF very soulless and robotic. :(
                              Half of Brinty Joan is Myah Marie singing tho
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Myah has a nice voice.

Comment

Myah has a nice voice.

Mess

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                    The primary difference between this and Britney Jean is that this has those 4 killer singles and the legendary Inside Out. The rest of this album sounds as cheap and uninspired as BJ to me
                                    What about Gasoline?
                                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                      Exactly, Gasoline is incredible!

[youtube:4o90cwmq]zRHNi3QfFlE[/youtube:4o90cwmq]
                                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Pls keep the anti Christ out of this holy place ^

Even tho that's her best song by FAR
                                        BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• Originally posted by toxicALIENS
                                          Pls keep the anti Christ out of this holy place ^
                                          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                              Originally posted by Biebz
                                              Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                              The primary difference between this and Britney Jean is that this has those 4 killer singles and the legendary Inside Out. The rest of this album sounds as cheap and uninspired as BJ to me
                                              What about Gasoline?
                                              Ew don't be basic

[youtube:koh4l9cs]d4_6N-k5VS4[/youtube:koh4l9cs]

BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

Myah has a nice voice.
                                                BYE

She does tho

Comment

• The japanese bonus track of this record alone is better than all Britney Jean though...
                                                  Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• Listening to this rubbish now and enjoying it for the first time. Oh.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X