Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yoshie
    Listening to this rubbish now and enjoying it for the first time. Oh.
    Finally you gave it a chance, its a very cool dance record. All of Britney albums are solid pop records with the sole exception of "Britney Jean".

I prefer "Glory" to this tho .... But I find "Femme Fatale" to be a stronger album than "Circus".
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Trip to Your Heart <3 I always loved that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
        Trip to Your Heart <3 I always loved that song.
        YES! I love Britney when she does sweet electropop music, and especially when she does it with B&A.
        Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• "Up n' Down", "He About to Lose Me" and Selfish" should have replaced "Big Fat Bass", "Seal It with a Kiss" and "Gasoline".

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
            "Up n' Down", "He About to Lose Me" and Selfish" should have replaced "Big Fat Bass", "Seal It with a Kiss" and "Gasoline".
            "Seal it with a kiss" is one of FF gems. I would get rid off "(Drop dead) Beautiful" instead.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Lollo95
              The japanese bonus track of this record alone is better than all Britney Jean though...
              Scary is my fave FF track by miles. I love the crazy structure and how it sounds like a load of songs mashed together. Reminds me a bit of Xenomania's style.

Scary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                Originally posted by Lollo95
                The japanese bonus track of this record alone is better than all Britney Jean though...
                Scary is my fave FF track by miles. I love the crazy structure and how it sounds like a load of songs mashed together. Reminds me a bit of Xenomania's style.

Scary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF
                Totally agree with you, it's such a gem in her discography. It reminds me so much of something Girls Aloud would do, but in Britney style.
                Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• I'd forgotten how good Inside Out is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJH
                    I'd forgotten how good Inside Out is.
                    Yes, the bridge is amazing!
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• "Inside Out" is so good, it should have been a single!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                        "Inside Out" is so good, it should have been a single!
                        +1 as well as Up n Down

I think this is a great dance/pop album but the drawback to that is that her voice is super produced, in some ways it feels too generic and fake or superficial, during this era I missed her less processed voice like in ITZ/Glory
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This >>> Glory
                          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                            This >>> Glory
                            Banned for blasphemy

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                              This >>> Glory
                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• I definately debate this being better than "Glory", but I don't mind people saying that, I'm really glad that this album seems to be gaining some further appreciation lately, not only here but in other forums and places I've also seen people recognizing FF recently, And I like its happening because this is not the so-called bad album some people made it seem to be when it first came out.

FF seems to have been growing on a lot of people lately and this just proves that nearly every album she has is pop solid. Her only bad album is "Britney Jean", everything else has been good pop and solid albums, she's a Pop Icon.

Comment

• Probably Femme Fatale's most underrated jam, such great and badass tune

[youtube:3bfmwbme]DvhWpYer6Wo[/youtube:3bfmwbme]

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                    Probably Femme Fatale's most underrated jam, such great and badass tune

[youtube:ykcuv1wf]DvhWpYer6Wo[/youtube:ykcuv1wf]
                                    preach

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
                                      Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                      Probably Femme Fatale's most underrated jam, such great and badass tune

[youtube:c7cjocd0]DvhWpYer6Wo[/youtube:c7cjocd0]
                                      preach
                                      +1
                                      ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• I love this "Femme Fatale" Demo. I wish Britney had recorded it and used it on the album, but I guess it was too similar to "Trip to your heart" and was left unused.

I think its great. So cute yet stylish yet moody.

[youtube:1fajsmbf]BnNG49RBz28[/youtube:1fajsmbf]

Comment

• Trip to your eyes, trip to your arms, trip to your kiss, trip to your lips, trip to your tongue, trip to your voice, trip to your talk, trip to your heart. Trip to your head, trip to your chest, trip to your breath, trip to your skin, trip to your sin, trip to your touch, trip to your tears, trip to your <3

? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• ^ One of the best things she's done.

Comment

• There are so many songs on the album which were meant to be singles. The album itself wasn't a massive success but the singles became international hits. It's a pity she behaved like a carefree robot withour being able to move properly but I think that her tram should have tried to release at least 2 singles. All 4 music videos were amazing and belong to her best work if you ask me. I am pretty sure she would have been able to get another Top 10 hit with "Inside Out" and a mediocre hit worldwide with "He About To Lose Me" or "Up N Down".
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• He About To Lose Me is so overrated to me. I could never stand the song. Selfish, Don't Keep Me Waiting, Scary, Up N Down are all better.
                                                ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• The video for Hold It Against Me is her best by far.

Comment

• "Up 'n Down" was a forgotten single! It's amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X