Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shake_yo_ass
    replied
    speaking of which has ANY other artists EVER carried one track over onto another album era...and then released as a single????

Leave a comment:

• shake_yo_ass
    replied
    Originally posted by pollei
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    To me, it'd work alright as a single, but she has more single-worthy tracks on "Femme Fatale". To release "Trouble For Me" when you have "Inside Out" waiting in the wings wouldn't make much sense.
    Unfortunately Jive doesn't have much sense! Releasing Radar is enough proof..
    Jive has 0 sense.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    The chorus of Trouble For Me is one of the most catchiest chorus ever.
    Well, I always said "Trouble For Me" is the most underrated track on "Femme Fatale".
    +1! It should be a single, it's a total club song & it will smash.

Leave a comment:

• lemsey
    replied
    I heard Seal It With A Kiss on the radio today, kinda This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFWk3uAaYNU

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by HowIRoll
    To me, it'd work alright as a single, but she has more single-worthy tracks on "Femme Fatale". To release "Trouble For Me" when you have "Inside Out" waiting in the wings wouldn't make much sense.
    They HAD to release Radar. I don't know why people don't get this through their heads
    I think most people know that, they should extended the BO era a bit and released Radar during that era, it was a waste to release that as single during the Circus era

Leave a comment:

• HowIRoll
    replied
    They HAD to release Radar. I don't know why people don't get this through their heads

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    So far they've been doing a super job with this era (singles-wise), so thumbs up for that!
    I know right.. If only Britney and her lazy ass would do some promo..
    Then we'd have a +1.5 million selling album by now. :-?

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    So far they've been doing a super job with this era (singles-wise), so thumbs up for that!
    I know right.. If only Britney and her lazy ass would do some promo..

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Well, I always said "Trouble For Me" is the most underrated track on "Femme Fatale".
    Really? I think it's okay, but I don't want it to be a single.

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Really? I think it's okay, but I don't want it to be a single.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joiPrince_JO
    replied
    Originally posted by HowIRoll
    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
    Originally posted by ECE
    I just realized that my 2 most favorite Brit albums are her 2 lowest selling ones #random
    With my #1 being Blackout and my #2 FF, with a somewhat big gap of like-ability between them.
    Damn! I also think that the under-performance of both albums is due to Brit's image/profile/status/whatever in the respective eras.
    Sales of any kind of artist declined in recent years. Her BOMT, Oops, Britney & ITZ sales were ridiculously high - due to the fact she was super popular back then and she actually was out there, she did promo, interviews, etc.
    The Britney and ITZ sales were average, def not ridiculously high
    Compared to Circus and FF they were!

Leave a comment:

• HowIRoll
    replied
    The FF tour is being broadcast on BBC Worldwide on Christmas Eve and again in February in 3D so the album could see a nice increase then

Leave a comment:

• HowIRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
    Originally posted by ECE
    I just realized that my 2 most favorite Brit albums are her 2 lowest selling ones #random
    With my #1 being Blackout and my #2 FF, with a somewhat big gap of like-ability between them.
    Damn! I also think that the under-performance of both albums is due to Brit's image/profile/status/whatever in the respective eras.
    Sales of any kind of artist declined in recent years. Her BOMT, Oops, Britney & ITZ sales were ridiculously high - due to the fact she was super popular back then and she actually was out there, she did promo, interviews, etc.
    The Britney and ITZ sales were average, def not ridiculously high

Leave a comment:

• joiPrince_JO
    replied
    Originally posted by ECE

Leave a comment:

• ECE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    i am looking forward to the tribute as well as seeing whether she will perform or not tbh after all the suprises we have had this era anything is possibl

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    This will be great promo for her ;) !!! She deserves it! No doubt about it

Leave a comment:

• shake_yo_ass
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    Originally posted by GetBack
    better one

Thanks luvs!

Leave a comment: