• Show
Clear All

• Ivica
    replied
    OMG bow to Godney

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    ^ Now I'm super excited! A tribute to her videos would be amazing! And even better, "I Wanna Go" will definitely crack the Top 5 if she performs it!

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    There's going to be a Britney Spears tribute at this years vma's (confirmed), but there are some more rumors about the tribute and vma's:

There was a guy on Exhale (britney fan forum) who posted that she would be getting a tribute and everyody bashed him and didn't believe him...turns out he was right after all and he has more to say:

Artists will perform a tribute featuring a single from each of Spears' 6 first albums - "...Baby, One More Time", "Oops!... I Did It Again", "Slave 4 U", "Toxic", "Gimme More", "Circus". Spears will take the stage to perform "Hold It Against Me" and "I Wanna Go", before being honored with the VMAs Video Vanguard Award for Lifetime Achievement in Video."

Sounds epic!

Furthermore he says:

Apparently we can look to be entertained by.. Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Miley Cyrus, Jason Derulo, Selena Gomez & Cee-Lo .. performing tributes to her VIDEOS, no performances (aka, Rihanna dressed as a fire-haired vixen, Selena as a school girl..)

And last but not least:

No clue about the others, that's all I've got. Said the entire 'tribute' will last about 10 min, then Spears will enter with HIAM and do part of IWG before being presented with the award by Rihanna

Apparently he knows a guy who is doing camera work for this year's vma's or something and that guy had seen the script.

More info about the vma's (if this guy is right): The show will open with a Amy Winehouse tribute, the second performer is Lady GaGa. Britney Spears tribute is somwhere in the middle of the show and Katy Perry is going to close the vma's

I know we should take it with a grain of salt, but he was right about the tribute before the whole Britney promo was released. This could definitely be true! If he's right then this could be one of the best vma's ever!!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    I'm incredibly slow, but I'm FINALLY getting into this album It's finally growing on me! Before this I only liked Gasoline & Till The World Ends

But now I adore Criminal, How I Roll, Inside Out, (Drop Dead) Beautiful and Up N Down

I'm glad to read that Criminal might be the next single, cos it's so gorgeous <3

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Yes, video treatments for her album tracks would be great. Her tour video interludes are also amazing, better than most videos out there!

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    I just need videos for Inside Out, Trouble For Me & Up N' Down & then my life will be complete.

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
    An upside for the Britney camp, she wouldn't be expected to dance in a "Criminal" film clip, lol.
    But seriously I'd love to see a slick black and white, film noir, style clip with Brit embracing the inner "Femme Fatale" but there's little likelihood of the next single gettting a clip.
    Why wouldn't there be a video? She has the time to film one after she finishes her US leg of the Femme Fatale Tour. I Wanna Go is still doing really well so they don't have to film a new video soon...

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinnec
    I believe that they will release Drop Dead (Beautiful) anyway. They just try to get an opinion.
    I know right But still #TeamCriminal

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    US:

4th single: Inside Out (ET strategy - remix feat Drake/Lupe Fiasco)
    5th single: Beautiful
    6th single: Criminal

Europe:

4th single: Criminal
    5th single: Inside Out
    6th single: Beautiful

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    An upside for the Britney camp, she wouldn't be expected to dance in a "Criminal" film clip, lol.
    But seriously I'd love to see a slick black and white, film noir, style clip with Brit embracing the inner "Femme Fatale" but there's little likelihood of the next single gettting a clip.

Leave a comment:

• britsluver
    replied
    I love 'Criminal' but I dont think it will do as well as 'Inside Out'

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    '(Drop Dead) Beautiful' would be a terrible choice, but out of the choices I hope they either go for 'Inside Out' or 'Criminal' (preferably the latter).

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    I hope they'll pick 'Criminal' out of these, but I wouldn't mind '(Drop Dead) Beautiful' either. As long as 'Inside Out' remains an album track.

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinnec
    I believe that they will release Drop Dead (Beautiful) anyway. They just try to get an opinion.

E.T. strategy would give Inside out #1 on Hot 100. they need 2 release Inside!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sinnec
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crystalphoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    Britney asked fans on facebook which one should be 4th single

Criminal
    Inside Out
    Drop Dead
    I never realized there was so much love for "Drop Dead"! I just checked her FB page, and it's still beating "Inside Out" (though only by a few hundred votes now).

"Criminal" is still miles ahead of both, so it looks like that may end up being a worldwide release after all! I would've preferred "Inside Out" for the US, but it'll be interesting to see how "Criminal" does (if it's given a chance). clearly it's the fan favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    Britney asked fans on facebook which one should be 4th single

Criminal
    Inside Out
    Drop Dead

Currently

Criminal: 8,831
    Drop Dead: 5,018
    Inside Out: 4,281

http://www.facebook.com/britneyspears?ref=ts

#TeamCriminal

Leave a comment:

• HowIRoll
    replied
    most of the tweets said Criminal and the others were Inside out. only a few people said DDB.

i guess the Inside Out WW, Criminal Europe rumors were true

Leave a comment:

• Briconic
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    TheDoctorLuke Dr. Luke Doctor Luke
    So what you think should be the next Britney single: A) Beautiful, B) Inside Out or C) Criminal ....
    4 hours ago
    Come on guys tweete him Criminal
    And the plot thickens...

I'd actually like to see what Beautiful (Drop Dead) would do if given the chance. It is by and far the most repetitive song on the entire album imo. It's short, sweet, ridiculously catchy, it could make for a sexy video...the only the wrong with it is the ridiculous Sabi rhyme.

Any of those three choices would be really cool, though. I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    TheDoctorLuke Dr. Luke Doctor Luke
    So what you think should be the next Britney single: A) Beautiful, B) Inside Out or C) Criminal ....
    4 hours ago
    Come on guys tweete him Criminal

Leave a comment:

• UrOsh
    replied
    EVERYONE VOTE FOR BRITNEY!

She won with I'm Not A Girl, but lost with Everytime!

Now there is 4 music videos that needs to win! VOTE!! NOWWW!!

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=225

Leave a comment:

• glamdoll
    replied
    Originally posted by Marshall

voted
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by albes
    Vote vote vote!!!
    voted

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied

MartianLeaks Mister Martian
    Just thought I'd let the Britney fans know that Big Fat Bass has been added to rotation at 7 radio stations in the US, including Atlanta.
    13 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• Rell
    replied
    I can smell a re-release...I wouldnt be surprised if she came out with another one next year...doubt but that would be cool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X