I went into morrisons today and this was sold out

Leave a comment:

• nas4life123
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I Wanna Go
    How I Roll
    Criminal

are screaming to be singles. I Wanna Go will be so huge, even Brit and her team's gonna be surprised
    How i Roll is perfect for the summer

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Originally posted by ginnyfan
    I love Scary. It should be on main album.
    Indeed. For FF should be 17 songs album.

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    I love Scary. It should be on main album.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    But everyone knows thet not only Britney can write on her twitter account. It's really easy to recognize Brits Tweets or posts on her facebook. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Originally posted by Cmyk
    Originally posted by col89
    Oh dear, poor Britney definitely doesn't run her own Twitter account then.
    Using twitter or facebook is something different than post notes or adds something into menu on your website, don't you think?

I'm not sure artists visits their owns websites why should they?... they got people to add new news, infos.
    Yeah, but 'she' does the exact same thing on her Twitter account - I remember seeing a few updates that pointed out BS articles, so to speak. So, if it's like that for her website, then there's no doubt that it's the very same for her Twitter account.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Originally posted by col89
    Using twitter or facebook is something different than post notes or adds something into menu on your website, don't you think?

I'm not sure artists visits their owns websites why should they?... they got people to add new news, infos.

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    I love Scary

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    at BS alert. You see Britney is not narcissist, she doesn't go to her web site or look for news and stuff about her on line.

EDIT: But really, I think it's actually good she doesn't know about it. It shows she really doesn't know about the crap they write about her and that's good.

Leave a comment:

• sambo9
    replied
    Originally posted by ECE
    Originally posted by volver
    Don't think this has been posted but here's her Z100 interview:

http://www.z100.com/cc-common/news/sect ... ears2.html

lmao she doesn't even know about the BS alert......
    This is... :-?
    I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't realize that she had an album released yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• vesanto
    replied
    Is she going to lose her voice? Her voice is damn weird right now!

Leave a comment:

• Valentino
    replied
    Originally posted by Eduardo
    Happy B'day, Valentino. Did someone give you a copy of FF, today?
    No not yet but in an hour or two, really Im so excited

Thank you my friend

Leave a comment:

• ECE
    replied

This is... :-?

Leave a comment:

• ZippaDeeDooDa
    replied

She puts me off listening to her music whenever I hear an interview with her. :-? Damn her for making such catchy music!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I Wanna Go
    How I Roll
    Criminal

are screaming to be singles. I Wanna Go will be so huge, even Brit and her team's gonna be surprised

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    I think she looks great in the outfits.

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    Originally posted by Valentino
    Originally posted by Nichu94
    I don't get how some people think this new era performances are better than Circus era ones.
    In the last performances I've seen, she dances almost as bas as in the Gimme More VMA performance... I just watched some old Womanizer performances and I mean, the choreographies, the outfits and her body were much better!
    On the X-Factor UK she was really thin and moved more fluently, now she gained some weight, but that doesnt bother me.
    But I guess that its because of her shape, she looks more sensual with that TTWE outfit,
    OMG did you see her boobs ,
    I personally believe she should not wear this ''sexy'' outfits anymore. It just does not suit her, she gained a lot or weight and her body look like a total mess although she exercises regulary and goes to fitness etc. But I don't think she needs to wear these types of suits in order to be sexy. Sorry to say that, but it does not work anymore. See, she has kids and I understand that she wants to look like a sexy woman, but damn, put some clothes on. Judging by other forums and news, people do not like to see Britney's body in such costumes :( Wear smth, or eat less. We are all fans, just some things do not work the way they used to. Madonna is in her early 50s. By the time she filmed Hung Up she was like 46-47. Still, she looked like a teenage and danced amazing. Kids and injuries, breakdowns and fake friends are not excuses. Our faults make us stronger and we learn from our mistakes. I hope Britney learns,too. I wonder how women with divorce, 3 kids and part-time job still manage to make up their minds and look better

Leave a comment:

• Eduardo
    replied
    Happy B'day, Valentino. Did someone give you a copy of FF, today?

Leave a comment:

• Valentino
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichu94
    I don't get how some people think this new era performances are better than Circus era ones.
    In the last performances I've seen, she dances almost as bas as in the Gimme More VMA performance... I just watched some old Womanizer performances and I mean, the choreographies, the outfits and her body were much better!
    On the X-Factor UK she was really thin and moved more fluently, now she gained some weight, but that doesnt bother me.
    But I guess that its because of her shape, she looks more sensual with that TTWE outfit,
    OMG did you see her boobs ,

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    Dolce & Gabbana

"We love Britney and we love to dance to her new songs! We can't wait to hear the whole album!" confess Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. "She has always been among our favourite artists" they continue, "because she has been able to remain true to herself and to her style throughout the years. With her music she influenced and inspired generations of people for more than 10 years, always staying at the top, and we can't but congratulate her for this new, important achievement."
    http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-fea ... bbana.html

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    I loved Womanizer performances in France and Germany. They are very underrated imo.

Leave a comment:

• Nichu94
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X