Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candyman
    replied
    LOL at people acting like it's the first time Christina said something nice to Britney. There was something in 2002 or 2003 but everytime someone asked her about Britney during the last 5 years or so, she always had nice things to say.

Originally posted by YesMC

She could've said on another time: Oh i just love this song from Britney... But right on the day that the album is released. Please!!
    If I remember correctly, Christina has played a Britney song on her radio station a lot of times, introduced by a nice message.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by forza
    I just made a comment about her twitter and how a person like Christina congrats Britney.

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    Im glad Enrique has dropped out of the tour more Britney for us

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by ECE
    Originally posted by col89
    Originally posted by nickf1
    TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
    3 minutes ago
    Get that promo, X-tina!
    Exactly!!! I don't buy it. She wants to get Britney fan base to support her why she's saying that now?
    And when was she supposed to say that? When the album leaked? #Congrats on Femme Fatele leak ?
    My goodness!

Leave a comment:

• YesMC
    replied
    Originally posted by ECE
    TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
    3 minutes ago
    Get that promo, X-tina!
    Exactly!!! I don't buy it. She wants to get Britney fan base to support her why she's saying that now?
    And when was she supposed to say that? When the album leaked? #Congrats on Femme Fatele leak ?
    She could've said on another time: Oh i just love this song from Britney... But right on the day that the album is released. Please!!

Leave a comment:

• ECE
    replied
    3 minutes ago
    Get that promo, X-tina!

Leave a comment:

• YesMC
    replied
    Originally posted by forza
    Originally posted by ChrisDamen
    Forza is an idiot, don't pay he or she any attention.
    Thank you for being so kind to me You just made my day.

Leave a comment:

• YesMC
    replied
    3 minutes ago
    Get that promo, X-tina!

Leave a comment:

• LoveCB
    replied
    3 minutes ago
    Get that promo, X-tina!
    that made me laugh but nice to see Christina showing some support

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    Aww thats cute! Xtina! <3

Leave a comment:

• LoveCB
    replied
    Cute Pic of Britney & Christina together

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisDamen

Her three performances let me down today. She is still not dancing the way she used to. :( But I still loved her humble and sweet attitude and she looked great.
    Thank you for being so kind to me You just made my day. I guess I have to be nice and positive all the time, so that people would like me. I just made a comment about her twitter and how a person like Christina congrats Britney. You absolutely didn't get my point. No need for calling me an idiot. There are plenty of idiots here and I don't say nothing to them

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDamen
    replied

Her three performances let me down today. She is still not dancing the way she used to. :( But I still loved her humble and sweet attitude and she looked great.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Ooohhhh I read that, so sweet!!

forza, I can't believe you're always so negative

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf
    Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
    3 minutes ago
    I don't know why but this sounded beyond awkward

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    3 minutes ago
    Get that promo, X-tina! [/jk]

Leave a comment:

• glamdoll
    replied
    awww how cute

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    They should do a duet. It would help Xtina come back.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    ^ Now that's sweet!

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    TheRealXtina Christina Aguilera by IvanWaldorf
    Hey @BritneySpears Congrats on Femme Fatale release! Can't wait to see what you bring in the next video. xo - Xtina
    3 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    WTF at Enrique.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I'm seriously not buying the whole knee injury excuse!! Did you guys see the (M+M's) House of Blues Tour in 2007? She was more energetic there (as compared to the Circus Tour) and was even doing some floor routines, and this was a few months after she gave birth to Jayden (her second child) and was in her "wild" phase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdE-ullj ... re=related

She can still dance! She's holding back for some reason!

Leave a comment:

• YesMC
    replied
    Originally posted by chaottic
    She's holding back big time. The old Britney would've killed that stage. The only reason i'm not very dissapointed is because i was already expecting this mess.
    i wonder if she's holding back because she's afraid if she gives into the dancing 100% she might hurt her leg again..
    That's true! Since the day she hurt her knee in 2004 she doesn't dance the same, but also the energy on stage is very low compared to previous years.

Leave a comment:

• chaottic
    replied
    She's holding back big time. The old Britney would've killed that stage. The only reason i'm not very dissapointed is because i was already expecting this mess.
    i wonder if she's holding back because she's afraid if she gives into the dancing 100% she might hurt her leg again..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X