Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZippaDeeDooDa
    replied
    @ Britney not even bothering to wear a fake mic for the GMA performance.

I've given the album another listen and I like it much better than the first time. It is very cohesive. My only problem with it is that it doesn't feel like much of a progression and doesn't top 'Blackout' for me. There are some great tracks, but they're too structured and repetitive for me to love any of them.

Revised favourite to least favourite:

1. (3) Till The World Ends
    2. (1) Hold It Against Me
    3. (6) How I Roll
    4. (2) Seal It With A Kiss
    5. (4) Big Fat Bass
    6. (10) Trouble For Me
    7. (5) I Wanna Go
    8. (7) (Drop Dead) Beautiful
    9. (8) Criminal
    10. (11) Trip To Your Heart
    11. (12) Gasoline
    12. (9) Inside Out

And on the topic of her performances, I think 'TTWE' is great during the first chorus and the first 'See the sunlight...' part, but she spends the rest just whipping her hair and strutting. It's no different to the 'Gimme More' performance from the VMAs, and she's still lacking what we know she's capable of.

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    'GMA' Concert, Behind the Scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK6phgXm ... r_embedded

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    why people judge so much??? She's NOT fat, she's a mom of 2, I mean... she has much more to do, work on her music, do promotion, than looking like a stick!!!
    Because in today's world the media pushed this image of skinny skeletons as something that's supposed to be sexy and good looking. This makes normal looking, healthy women with some flash on their bones fat.
    She looks great, you can grab something on her without beeing hurt by a pointy bone.

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Originally posted by col89
    I'm sorry, but if Britney is fat, then Adele is Germany.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    why people judge so much??? She's NOT fat, she's a mom of 2, I mean... she has much more to do, work on her music, do promotion, than looking like a stick!!!

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied

People need to accept people for who they are and for what shape they bring, and Britney is perfectly fine as she is.
    Hahaha tht just made my day

Leave a comment:

• glamdoll
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    Col89 i CANNOT at your shade today!!! *bows down*
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Col89 i CANNOT at your shade today!!! *bows down*

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied

People need to accept people for who they are and for what shape they bring, and Britney is perfectly fine as she is.

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    [quote=musicluv1]
    Originally posted by musicluv1
    Originally posted by "col89":1vrcyx1g
    ...Is getting bigger, the bass is getting bigger and bigger and bigger... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Addicted-ney!
    YES! BFB & TTYH are my favorite in the album (but still love the WHOLE thing!).

I still haven't skipped a single track when I play this album.
    I always used to listen to the album in full when the album first leaked, but now my current obsessions are as follows: 'Hold It Against Me', 'Till The World Ends', 'Inside Out', 'Big Fat Bass', 'Gasoline', 'Criminal', 'Up N' Down', and 'He About To Lose Me'.

'Big Fat Bass' is just orgasmic, though - I can't understand why anyone would say that don't like it! It is possibly one of the best tracks Will.I.Am has ever been involved in.
    I agree!!! It's addicting. An example, my mom can't speak English to save her life, but when I play BFB, she starts singing "the big fat bass" lol, and sometimes I catch her off guard singing it at random moments.
    Aww, that's so cute!

Influence-ney!
    [/quote:1vrcyx1g]

oh, come on, stop it

Leave a comment:

• musicluv1
    replied
    ...Is getting bigger, the bass is getting bigger and bigger and bigger... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Addicted-ney!

I always used to listen to the album in full when the album first leaked, but now my current obsessions are as follows: 'Hold It Against Me', 'Till The World Ends', 'Inside Out', 'Big Fat Bass', 'Gasoline', 'Criminal', 'Up N' Down', and 'He About To Lose Me'.

'Big Fat Bass' is just orgasmic, though - I can't understand why anyone would say that don't like it! It is possibly one of the best tracks Will.I.Am has ever been involved in.
    I agree!!! It's addicting. An example, my mom can't speak English to save her life, but when I play BFB, she starts singing "the big fat bass" lol, and sometimes I catch her off guard singing it at random moments.
    Aww, that's so cute!

Influence-ney!

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    It happens at the beginning of every era ppl say that she's fat but everyone gets over it as usual lol

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied

Addicted-ney!

Aww, that's so cute!

Influence-ney!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    What is everyone saying now? Britney is fat?
    neither fat nor slim. she's just herself. maybe McDonald's is somewhere halfway between her house and Starbucks

Leave a comment:

• musicluv1
    replied

Addicted-ney!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied

Addicted-ney!

i hated BFB at first, now i'm feelin exactly the same. it is so HOOOT!!!! damn i want it to be the next single!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    What is everyone saying now? Britney is fat?

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied

Addicted-ney!

Leave a comment:

• musicluv1
    replied

Addicted-ney!

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied

Addicted-ney!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by alxx
    DEAD at Laura Panini
    Originally posted by Leo92
    Originally posted by ginnyfan
    OMG, I love all the celebs supporting Britney.
    Supportedney

i just... cant

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Originally posted by ginnyfan
    OMG, I love all the celebs supporting Britney.
    Supportedney

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Momma I'm in Love with a Criminal! I love it!

Leave a comment:

• alxx
    replied
    DEAD at Laura Panini

Leave a comment:

• snwbrder757
    replied
    Added 3 new appearances to the promo!

2/17/11- Hold It Against Me (Video)
    3/03/11- V Magazine (Interview/Cover)
    3/04/11- Ryan Seacrest (Interview)
    3/14/11- Out Magazine (Interview/Cover)
    3/17/11- Rolling Stone (Interview)
    3/25/11- MTV Special (Performances)
    3/25/11- US Magazine (Q&A)
    3/28/11- Ellen Degeneres (Skit- Rescheduled)
    3/29/11- Last Call w/Carson Daly (Interview)
    3/29/11- MTV Britney Day (Commercials/TV)
    3/29/11- Jimmy Kimmel Live (Performances)
    3/29/11- Good Morning America (Performance)
    3/30/11- Z100 Elvis Duran (Interview)
    3/30/11- Ellen Degeneres (Performance)
    *Capital FM UK Radio Interview (TBA)
    4/02/11- Kids Choice Awards
    4/02/11- Saturday Night Online (Q&A)
    4/03/11- MTV "I Am The Femme" Special
    4/06/11- Till The World Ends (Video)
    5/14/11- Wango Tango w/Ryan Seacrest
    6/01/11- Harper's Bazaar (Magazine)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X