• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmyk
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    UK promo starting this week!

CapitalOfficial Capital FM
    So.. Britney Spears... this show... this week!
    9 minutes ago
    OMG

Ma ratings for FF:

1. Hold It Against Me 6.1/10
    There is something missing in this song. Love verses. Everything after second chorus is great.

2. Till The World Ends 9.6/10
    Amazing. What's more to say. It's just club anthem.

3. Inside Out 7.2/10
    I like Britneys voice in it so. Chorus is good but I can't find something special in it this song. High note for voice and chorus.

4. I Wanna Go 7.0/10
    I wonder what's so special about this song for all of u guys. It's very catchy. Choruses and verses are great but... I don't know. It's just ordinary.

5. How I Roll 8.5/10
    Great track. I love when Britney always brings something... strange on her albums. With different beats and construction like Brave New Girl, Early Mornin, That's were you take me, Freakshow. Hope you know what I mean.

6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful 8.7/10
    I really love this one since first listen. It has good vibe, this unknown girl is alright. Typical Britney tune!

7. Seal It With A Kiss 6.4/10
    I don't feel it really. I love verses more than choruses. Dub step part is great. Ooo ooo is not that good though.

8. Big Fat Bass 8.1/10
    As I wrote already sometime ago I did not expect any "love" between me and this song. Hate new BEP, don't like WILL but hey... this song has Britney voice in it. Sounds so much better. And background during the choruses... many strange and different sounds. I thought it will be worse.

9. Trouble For Me 10/10
    Absolutely one of my favourites. I don't like the beginning sound which unfortunetly is repeated everytime before chorus. But the rest is pure Britney. So catchy. Can't get it out of my head.

10. Trip To Your Heart 9.1/10
    Another lovely one. If Britney recorded an album with songs like: Breath On Me, And Then We Kiss, Unusual You, Heaven On Earth, Trip To Your Heart would u hold it against her?!? I wouldn't. She needs to record an album like that!!

11. Gasoline 10/10
    Classic Britney. What's more to say. It should be a single in my opinion.

12. Criminal 10/10
    Another single. Great track. Love flutes, love her voice, love choruses and verses. Middle 8 is amazing. Lyrics are good. What's more we should expect from nice balladish single?

13. Up & Down 8.0/10
    Retro Britney? Another way to record an album for Britney. Or maybe a darker version for And Then We Kiss, Breath, Trip and Heaven? What an amazing album would that be. Light side songs which I mentioned before and dark side with Up & Down, Guilty.

14. He About To Lose Me 7.5/10
    The high rating goes for this song only becouse vocals. Real Britneys voice is like honey to my ears.
    Don't like te chorus .

15. Selfish 9.5/10
    I did not like that song after preview. It was just...the song. After full listening I changed my mind. One of my favourites. Probably becouse od background in choruses. Sounds so 80's. And I love 80's ;) .

16. Don't Keep Me Waiting 8/10
    The one kind of song which I expected from Ladytron and other stars Xtina for example was Birds Of Prey. Love that kind of Ladytron sounds and the second one is... exactly like Don't Keep Me Waiting. Just Listen for example Burning Up or somethin from Velocifero album. Same drums, rhytm. I love that Ladytron sound and it fits Britney perfectly!!

Leave a comment:

• MoogIsland
    replied
    Laura Pausini defends Britney: I usually never do this but I can't take this anymore! How can they say she's fat? Leave her alone...
    I would certainly not call her fat, she certainly isn't.
    I think the issue is more she doesn't have the figure to be parading around in leg baring bikini outfits.

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied
    Love the album ! I like it so much more then Circus
    He About to Lose Me and Don't Keep Me Waiting are way to good to just be bonus tracks !

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    Finally UK Promo is starting woop woop

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by remiell
    Originally posted by Mike_54
    Anastacia just said one twitter that Britney is her guilty pleasure
    Yep. Glad to know it.

Yeah she my Guilty pleasure. RT @xproudofbritney: @AnastaciaFanily do you like Britney Spears?
    Twitter
    so happy to see Anastacia, Kylie and even KardASShian supporting Brit

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    UK promo starting this week!

CapitalOfficial Capital FM
    So.. Britney Spears... this show... this week!
    9 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by col89
    Laura Panini who? I don't think anyone is calling Sex-ney fat anymore.
    I can't at 'Sex-ney'!!!

Anyway, who's this Laura Paldini ?? :-?

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    TTWE Re-Enters UK iTunes top 100 at 87

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    If criminal is the next single she could prob sing tht live cuz I wouldn't really expect her to dance to tht sort if track the video could b EPIC!!

Leave a comment:

• remiell
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike_54
    Yep. Glad to know it.

Yeah she my Guilty pleasure. RT @xproudofbritney: @AnastaciaFanily do you like Britney Spears?
    Twitter

Leave a comment:

• Mike_54
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    OMG, I love all the celebs supporting Britney.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I have never expected to like this album as much as I do, it's really solid. And just like Ke$ha, the auto-tune doesn't really annoy me here, well done Britney. "How I Roll" is possibly the best pop song of 2011 so far imo.

Leave a comment:

• remiell
    replied
    Kylie Minogue wants Britney duet
    Kylie Minogue thinks a duet between her and Britney Spears would sound ''great''.

Kylie Minogue wants to duet with Britney Spears.

The 'All The Lovers' hitmaker admires pop star Britney and thinks a collaboration between them would have "great" results.

Speaking of the star, Kylie said: "I think she's great. I've met her before and we've worked with some of the same people who help put our tours together. I'm sure it would be a great thing."

The 42-year-old singer - who began the UK leg of her 'Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour' in Cardiff last week - also said she can't stop listening to one of Britney's new tracks from her 'Femme Fatale' album.

She added to the Metro newspaper: "There's a song from the deluxe edition, 'He About To Lose Me', that's in my head before I go to sleep.

"I play it off my computer when I'm in my dressing room and I just wanted to say I am excited about it."
    Link

Leave a comment:

• heyall
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    Originally posted by forza
    Laura Panini, as you call her, is probably the biggest star Italy have ever seen, and probably a better singer than Britney. Her name is Laura Pausini.
    Never heard of her.
    You never heard of 'la soltidune'? Or however you write that lol

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    Laura Panini, as you call her, is probably the biggest star Italy have ever seen, and probably a better singer than Britney. Her name is Laura Pausini.
    Never heard of her.
    Yes, we all know that. She's popular in spanish-speaking countries and italy, france. She's really big there. It seems like the whole world knows GaGa, cuz she's American and no-one knows Laura cuz she performs only in Spanish and Italian. Plus, she's not American. Sad, music these days is only American. Anyway, check her out on youtube, she's really great for our standards.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Never heard of her.

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    Laura Pausini defends Britney: I usually never do this but I can't take this anymore! How can they say she's fat? Leave her alone...
    one big LOL. did laura really said that..i thought singers like her don't draw inspiration from artists like britney

Leave a comment:

• Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    HollyValance Holly Valance
    So I bought the new Britney album 2day. I'm struggling with it. I luv her. I really want 2 luv it but its not sitting with me yet. Thoughts?
    3 minutes ago
    Isn't this that random chick from that Aussie show...'Neighbours'??

I think she bought Circus by mistake.
    Is that a real tweet? :-?
    Yeah!!
    the aussie one-hit wonder? whatever...

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller
    I love that we're getting the deluxe edition as the standard - "He About To Lose Me" and "Up N' Down" are too good to be bonus.
    Those are my two fave bonus tracks too!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I love that we're getting the deluxe edition as the standard - "He About To Lose Me" and "Up N' Down" are too good to be bonus.

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    Queen Mollie has spoken!! again

I have TWO favourites (typical Gemini can never make up my mind) - one includes lots of other Britney track titles!! Ahh amaze!!!! Guess...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X