No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears' Music Video Dance -- It Ain't Her!

Britney Spears doesn't do the dance moves in her new music video, "Hold It Against Me." She couldn't nail the routines, so a dance-double stepped in to do the legwork ... sources connected with the production tell TMZ.

Multiple sources on the music video set tell TMZ, Jonas Akerlund, the director, was upset that Britney hadn't practiced enough ... so he asked her dance-double -- Allison Kyler -- to fill in.

We're told it got so heated between Britney and the director -- the singer left the set crying on the second day.

Although multiple sources connected with the production have told TMZ the story, Britney's camp flatly denies it. A rep for Britney tells TMZ, "The accusations could not be further from the truth. Britney worked extremely hard on this video and rehearsed for six weeks prior to shooting." The rep adds ... Brit and Jonas got along great, and "Fans will immediately see how inaccurate these claims are once they see the video."

Jonas tells TMZ, "[Britney's] been great throughout the entire process. At the end of the shoot I got the warmest hug I ever got from an artist, and I look forward to hugging her again very soon!" Jonas adds, "I've been around long enough to know when an artist gives it their all, and to me It doesn't get better than this."

Jonas says, "This video is gonna be f**king awesome. It's all Britney."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/02/britney-s ... gainst-me/
    Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp
      good! but font is awful, picture looks stunning but font is mega-cheesy (as Madonna's "Hard Candy" font)

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
        Originally posted by leoapp
        good! but font is awful, picture looks stunning but font is mega-cheesy (as Madonna's "Hard Candy" font)
        That deluxe edition cover was just a joke. The real album cover is without 'DELUXE EDITION' at the top

Comment

• Originally posted by forever9481
          Britney Spears' Music Video Dance -- It Ain't Her!

Britney Spears doesn't do the dance moves in her new music video, "Hold It Against Me." She couldn't nail the routines, so a dance-double stepped in to do the legwork ... sources connected with the production tell TMZ.

Multiple sources on the music video set tell TMZ, Jonas Akerlund, the director, was upset that Britney hadn't practiced enough ... so he asked her dance-double -- Allison Kyler -- to fill in.

We're told it got so heated between Britney and the director -- the singer left the set crying on the second day.

Although multiple sources connected with the production have told TMZ the story, Britney's camp flatly denies it. A rep for Britney tells TMZ, "The accusations could not be further from the truth. Britney worked extremely hard on this video and rehearsed for six weeks prior to shooting." The rep adds ... Brit and Jonas got along great, and "Fans will immediately see how inaccurate these claims are once they see the video."

Jonas tells TMZ, "[Britney's] been great throughout the entire process. At the end of the shoot I got the warmest hug I ever got from an artist, and I look forward to hugging her again very soon!" Jonas adds, "I've been around long enough to know when an artist gives it their all, and to me It doesn't get better than this."

As Jonas and her team said the claims are untrue and we'll see it in the video. I would rather believe the director over a tabloid website.

Comment

• I hope the report of her having a dance double for her music video isn't true... 1st it's lip syncing and now she won't do her own dance moves? lol
            Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyfan09
              Originally posted by forever9481

As Jonas and her team said the claims are untrue and we'll see it in the video. I would rather believe the director over a tabloid website.
              OK. I understand, but even if it was true, why would the director say it is, of course they're gonna deny it...

Comment

• 'Originally, Dr. Luke and Martin, the Swedish songwriter behind some of Spears' biggest hits, including "…Baby One More Time," planned to give the song to Katy Perry. "We might have played it for her, but it definitely wasn't a Katy Perry record,"

surprised, HIAM was originally for Katy Perry

Comment

• Not too keen on that cover. Its not very striking.
                  tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

Originally posted by britneyfan09

OK. I understand, but even if it was true, why would the director say it is, of course they're gonna deny it...
                    Same goes for the multiple Beyonce song writing claims which I'm sure are untrue.

Comment

Same goes for the multiple Beyonce song writing claims which I'm sure are untrue.
                      typical... last time I checked, this was a Britney thread

Comment

• ^ ha ha ha, good point. I think this dance double is ridiculous. And Britney will have to perform the song live so she couldn't get away with something like that.
                        Crazy In Love [2003], Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) [2008], Schoolin' Life [2011]
                        Nobody does oh-oh like Beyoncé

Comment

I know that my point is to say that tabloids will always try to portray people in a negative light and make untrue claims for sales and drama.

Comment

• As if you just quoted TMZ!

Comment

Yes, but you must admit that posting such article (and by copying its content in full) wasn't necessary. Shading gossips aren't welcome anywhere...
                              Crazy In Love [2003], Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) [2008], Schoolin' Life [2011]
                              Nobody does oh-oh like Beyoncé

Comment

• Britney never had a dance double. Ridiculous rumor! I can't believe TMZ (and some others) are out to destroy her again. She has proven in all her music videos that she does it all herself, the dance routine, the backflip, etc. Even if we don't watch the music video, we know it's still Britney doing the dance routines.

I can't believe there is already hate on the music video that hasn't been out yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by pomporella
                                  ^ ha ha ha, good point. I think this dance double is ridiculous. And Britney will have to perform the song live so she couldn't get away with something like that.
                                  True! And besides, it's not like Britney has to prove it, because we know she can dance better than the marketplace littered with supposed heirs to her throne.

Jive's words, not mine.

Comment

• Dance double? Like how they did it for Joey Fatone on that Pop video lol? That was an epic fail btw

I doubt it's true though. We will be able to see it with our own eyes anyway once the video drops
                                    Emeli | Taylor

Comment

• I can't wait for the next rumor, a Britney double is used for the tour, or the real Britney is locked in her house, and that the "lazy" Britney is a different person, blah blah blah! :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                        I can't wait for the next rumor, a Britney double is used for the tour, or the real Britney is locked in her house, and that the "lazy" Britney is a different person, blah blah blah! :-?
                                        They had a body double for Miley on her tour too

People are so negative about Britney. Let's wait till she actually starts promotion etc first
                                        Emeli | Taylor

Comment

TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• Don't like the album title.

Comment

• Love the title!
                                              Can't wait for the vid
                                              Follow

Comment

• First I saw Sexy and strong and thought that was the title, thank God it's not.

Femme Fatale sounds good, didn't expect something like that though.

She had better covers though, this one is just too typical and too blond.
                                                BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Love the title for the album! Afterall, the cover is way better than the albumcover for "Blackout". That one is still sooooooooo bad!!

Comment

• So now my opinion.

First time since In The Zone and third in Britney carrier i Love album cover and title.

Font is perfect don't know what's wrong with it for the others.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X