• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by SG1401
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    What's her performance for?? (I mean, the one she's about to do now)
    GMA from the reaction the dancing was rubbish
    ...again??

I saw the Vegas footage, which was quite bad, but i dismissed it as 'a warm up for GMA.'
    Two poor performances in a row, however...not a good look, Brit. :(

I'll remain optimistic, though, and wait for fan footage from the set...

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    GMA from the reaction the dancing was rubbish

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Originally posted by Fabrizio

live stream!
    She's on now but the quality is awful.

Leave a comment:

• Fabrizio
    replied
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cuntbetam ... ium=social

live stream!

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied

britneyspears Britney Spears
    Getting ready to take the stage in beautiful San Francisco. -Britney
    4 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    britneyspeans Britney Spears by ItsMaRRinaBitch
    #10favoritesingers Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney!
    8 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    when does the GMA performance get filmed??

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    did she only do GMA for US and FTR
    She also had the Teen Choice Awards 2009!

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    What a great improvement!

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    did she only do GMA for US and FTR

Leave a comment:

• Youknowit
    replied
    I don't like how she's done no international promo and their are no announcements for any either :(
    Don't worry, there will definitely be international promo. April is when she will promote internationally. If you compare both:

Circus

International
    Bambi Awards - Germany
    Star Academy - France
    X-Factor - U.K.
    Hey! Hey! Hey! - Japan
    NTV Japan's-3000 "Best Artist of 2008" - Japan

U.S. Promo
    GMA
    Britney: For the Record

Femme Fatale

U.S. Promo
    Las Vegas Rain Nightclub Performances
    Ellen Skit
    GMA
    Jimmy Kimmel Live
    Ellen Performance
    Kids' Choice Awards
    MTV Special of Nightclub Performances

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    i remember what someome said on here before the HIAM video was released and i quote "you dont just forget how to dance" if you can dance you can dance for life not just forget over night the knee injury is the only explanation

Leave a comment:

• Darsell
    replied
    I need Scary to leak!

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    She never used it as an excuse.

If she didn't dance well, that's either she doesn't or she can't. Feel free to judge.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Her dancing problem has nothing to do with her knee.
    She looks stiff, she can't move her entire body like she did before.
    The knee serves as an excuse, though it's not the cause of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    The thing is tht interview was 5 years ago it would of healed
    By now. Their would have been a definite weakness but it's no excuse really

Leave a comment:

• topopMAC1
    replied
    Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
    Originally posted by nickf1
    Britney Interview *Knee Mention*

she is still troubled by the 2004 knee injury she sustained while shooting her "Outrageous" video. "It's fine if I go in the gym and start dancing, but when I really start challenging myself, it starts snapping," she says. "I just have a feeling if I really go for it, it's not going to happen."
    http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 65,00.html
    *falls to the floor rolls around crying and wailing*
    Ahh, at last! I've never seen her talk about that before (even though that was from 2006! ). It explains a lot. Thanks for posting!

If she put the umph she did into the "Till The World Ends" performance into all of her other performances, I'd be happy!

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    I'm in love with 'He About To Lose Me'. <3

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Originally posted by UKMusicLova
    Originally posted by col89

People give Britney such a hard time for expecting so much of her - she's just as human as anyone else, and this just proves it.

People should get off their high horse when they say that she's a crap dancer or that she doesn't put any effort in anymore.
    It's her job to perform, so she should do it great...given that we know she can and has done so in the best. We should expect her to entertain us.

If you were the boss of a company and someone wasn't doing their best you would sack them after a while.
    Yeah, and I believe she does that, still. It's just that people's expectations of her have now become inhuman and that they see her as nothing more than a robot. Is that what we should see every single performer as - a robot? It really does make me question the whole idea about celebrities and what they should/are supposed to be.

And the fact that she continues to give us music is still something really important and invaluable - that entertains people to the same degree. Britney could easily retire and choose never to release music again but she doesn't at the choice of her fans.

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    I don't like how she's done no international promo and their are no announcements for any either :(

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    Originally posted by col89

People give Britney such a hard time for expecting so much of her - she's just as human as anyone else, and this just proves it.

People should get off their high horse when they say that she's a crap dancer or that she doesn't put any effort in anymore.
    It's her job to perform, so she should do it great...given that we know she can and has done so in the best. We should expect her to entertain us.

If you were the boss of a company and someone wasn't doing their best you would sack them after a while.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    She really needs a UK performance, maybe she can perform on Britain's Got Talent for the third single.

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    I so have to see a performance of Britney on television doing 'Hold It Against Me' with the bit where she's on the chair - that is my most favourite part ever. :(

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
    Originally posted by GetBack
    ThatGrapeJuice panned the begas show though its not suprising as they hate everything that britney does even in her personal life
    They hate her because many of the urban acts they are promoting are not doing well! They hate pop artists in general.
    Not true - IF she had previously met the expected standards of a global superstar then they wouldnt hate - but prior to her vegas performances she hadnt.
    I've read all their posts about Britney. When Britney released Hold it Against Me and it shot up to #1, they were provoking stan wars! If you check their posts, they are baiting the fans of other artists! It's always like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X