• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin
    replied
    Originally posted by nickf1
    Britney Interview *Knee Mention*

Eager as she is to return to performing, she is not yet the Britney who could famously match her backup dancers move for move. Although she is rapidly returning to her pre-baby body thanks to "a combination of cardio, weights, yoga and Pilates and long walks with the baby," she is still troubled by the 2004 knee injury she sustained while shooting her "Outrageous" video. "It's fine if I go in the gym and start dancing, but when I really start challenging myself, it starts snapping," she says. "I just have a feeling if I really go for it, it's not going to happen."
    http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 65,00.html
    People give Britney such a hard time for expecting so much of her - she's just as human as anyone else, and this just proves it.

People should get off their high horse when they say that she's a crap dancer or that she doesn't put any effort in anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    Originally posted by shake_yo_ass

Eager as she is to return to performing, she is not yet the Britney who could famously match her backup dancers move for move. Although she is rapidly returning to her pre-baby body thanks to "a combination of cardio, weights, yoga and Pilates and long walks with the baby," she is still troubled by the 2004 knee injury she sustained while shooting her "Outrageous" video. "It's fine if I go in the gym and start dancing, but when I really start challenging myself, it starts snapping," she says. "I just have a feeling if I really go for it, it's not going to happen."

*falls to the floor rolls around crying and wailing*
    aw its sad :( I think she did okay with the performances anyway. I'll love her no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• shake_yo_ass
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by SG1401
    ThatGrapeJuice panned the begas show though its not suprising as they hate everything that britney does even in her personal life
    They hate her because many of the urban acts they are promoting are not doing well! They hate pop artists in general.
    Not true - IF she had previously met the expected standards of a global superstar then they wouldnt hate - but prior to her vegas performances she hadnt.

Leave a comment:

• shake_yo_ass
    replied

*falls to the floor rolls around crying and wailing*

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by SG1401
    ThatGrapeJuice panned the begas show though its not suprising as they hate everything that britney does even in her personal life
    They hate her because many of the urban acts they are promoting are not doing well! They hate pop artists in general.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I love He About to Lose Me. My sentimental faves are Trip to Your Heart, He About to Lose Me and Drop Dead Beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IceAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by Frederic
    Okay, I'm totally into Trip To Your Heart now! <3
    I've loved it since the beginning!! Good song

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    The great thing about the Till the World Ends choreography is that it's really mostly a dance number, unlike Hold It Against Me, Womanizer, and Circus, Big Fat Bass where she walks around so much and slaps/touches the dancers as they try to get with her.

Leave a comment:

• naughtynae
    replied
    Originally posted by topopMAC1
    Some parts of the "Hold It Against Me" dancing looked so half-arsed, disappointing... but "Till The World Ends" was A LOT better... possibly the best I've seen her do in recent years?!

Leave a comment:

• Frederic
    replied
    Okay, I'm totally into Trip To Your Heart now! <3

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    However I do agree tht the TTWE dancing was much better it was far more energetic and enjoyable to watch. But Brian friedman I gave one thing to say to you. "screw you"

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by col89
    The first video's bass is just.
    I agree!

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    The "Hold It Against Me" performance was so painful to watch! How can someone's dancing have become so stiff and unenergetic? It does feel like she can't be arsed to try anymore...

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    I'm not being horrible or anything but I CANNOT believe she spent the whole HIAM breakdown in a char I mean COMEON

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    So glad they used the 'Sometimes' video in presenting her in HIAM (though it's only 0.5 secs)

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied
    The HIAM performance was beyond terrible. Can't believe she was sitting in a chair during the breakdown.

The dance break during TBF was promising though. And the energy and movement was much more fluid during TTWE so I'm satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I love how she put Gimme More and 3 in The Big Fat Bass! Was listening to her Femme Fatale and she can make new medleys!

1. Toxic/Gasoline
    2. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)/(Drop Dead) Beautiful
    3. Why Should I Be Sad/Inside Out
    4. Radar/I Wanna Go
    5. Do Somethin'/Don't Keep me Waiting

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by forza
    GetBack, I love your new avatar. It's Britneylicious
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• topopMAC1
    replied
    Some parts of the "Hold It Against Me" dancing looked so half-arsed, disappointing... but "Till The World Ends" was A LOT better... possibly the best I've seen her do in recent years?!

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Originally posted by leoapp
    The first video's bass is just.

And it's Britney singing LIVE in both.

'Till The World Ends' dance is just so energetic - I love it.

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    FULL HIAM in HD:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAutY8uWb_A

FULL TTWE in HD:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDzNIuk8iqE

Leave a comment:

• danimal
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    Trip to Your Heart is amazing! Simply sweet and soft! I love it!!! Best song.. perhaps...
    Sounds like a sequel to the amazing "Why should I be Sad" from "Blackout" <3 <3
    it reminds me a lot of Heaven on Earth!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Trip to Your Heart is amazing! Simply sweet and soft! I love it!!! Best song.. perhaps...
    Sounds like a sequel to the amazing "Why should I be Sad" from "Blackout" <3 <3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X