Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyall
    Originally posted by Tom92
    I LOVE the real instruments and clear vocals on 'The Big Fat Bass'.

Its like its been jetwashed clean of technology, compared to the rest of the album
    You do not like the rest of the album then?
    I haven't actually listened to it, but I was just saying I like that song

Comment

• 'Gasoline'!

[/no_words].
      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Track 6: (Drop Dead) Beautiful

The chorus reminds me of "Blow" by Ke$ha! It's pretty catchy and Sabi is cool on it. Nothing amazing but I didn't skip it!

Track 7: Seal It With A Kiss

This is a really poppy song and she sounds great on it! I think it is single material, great for the summer

Track 8: Big Fat Bass

Next up, the lyrical genious that is "Big Fat Bass" ! I love the piano start to this but it's very repetitive. Having said that, I like it very much so. I really like Will.i.Am's part!

Track 9: Trouble For Me

That intro - AMAZING! Despite the autotune, Britney sounds strong on this!! It's really catchy and it's nice to have a song with more lyrics than a few lines being repeated over and over again!

Track 10: Trip To Your Heart

Another great intro, but then the verse ends up being a bit disappointing and a bit tame! The chorus is really cute though.

Track 11: Gasoline

The verses on this are great, but I don't think the chorus is that great! It's nice and all but wanted something biggerrr!!

Track 12: Criminal

Ooooh Britters!! This is a nice switch up for the album! She sounds lovely and the acoustic verses are just wonderful! The chorus is really nice and I love the flute! The middle-8...AMAZING

Overall, I'd give the album 7.5/10

Comment

• woow this is pooop. i think i m disapoineted.. i like only 3 songs.. this album should be titled - overproduced

femme fatale
          there s no femme fatale here..

i m angry and sad at the same time..
          On The Floor - J.Lo

Comment

• Okay, listened to the whole thing and I still stand that it is an absolutely fantastic album - probably my most favourite in years!

I'll give it a proper ranking during the weekend, once I can give it a few more listens over.
            LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Ahh the album is so good! It's not quite as good as Blackout but I might change my mind after more listens. I Wanna Go, Drop Dead Beautiful, Trouble For Me, Gasoline and Criminal are probably the best but all of them are amazing, How I Roll is probably the weakest.
              So when I speak, listen

Comment

• LAST WARNING - NO FILE SHARING, ANYONE ELSE WHO ASKS FOR LINKS WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED - MOD
                Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Originally posted by martinp
                  Ahh the album is so good! It's not quite as good as Blackout but I might change my mind after more listens. I Wanna Go, Drop Dead Beautiful, Trouble For Me, Gasoline and Criminal are probably the best but all of them are amazing, How I Roll is probably the weakest.
                  I agree with all of this!

Excited.com!
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                    Terrible for her. It has leaked so soon so this will have quite a big effect on sales I think.
                    Don't think it will matter, anyone who is downloading the leak now would've downloaded it if it leaked a week from now etc. and still the vast majority of the music buying public are typically unaware of this leaking business or savvy enough to find access to them, especially since Limewire is donezo
                    Check out my new Michael Jackson top 50 countdown!!!

Comment

• Is there a DVD going to be released alongside the Deluxe Edition?
                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Loving this. Better than Circus.

Till the World Ends, I Wanna Go, Seal it With a Kiss, Trouble for Me, Trip to Your Heart, Gasoline and Criminal are my faves so far.

Gotta listen more...

*ready for bonus tracks*
                        I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• Best album this year so far!
                          R.I.P Max You legend 27/7/05 - 06/01/11
                          Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZA...CQEuniU9HWKUng

Comment

• Originally posted by eminemno1
                            Best album this year so far!
                            definately.

I can't wait to hear the bonus tracks.

Scary is coming tomorrow from what i've seen.

I LOVE on Big Fat Bass when she sings "I wanna go out dancing, so i can feel alright / Yo take me out of the lights, I wanna have me a good time"

totally gets me that part.
                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by eminemno1
                              This and 21 - for very different reasons!
                              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever
                                LAST WARNING - NO FILE SHARING, ANYONE ELSE WHO ASKS FOR LINKS WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED - MOD
                                Ooo-er - y'all have been told!
                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
                                  Originally posted by eminemno1
                                  This and 21 - for very different reasons!
                                  + Wounded Rhymes by Lykke Li... download it
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I like this album but i have to say that i expected something bigger :(

Although Inside Out is one of her strongest track Its amazing really!

Beside Inside Out, i really like I Wanna Go(but im afraid i'll get bored of it soon), Gasoline and Criminal.

How I Roll is the weakest definitely, it's boring to hell. Trouble For Me is also boring.

Im gonna give my review later.
                                    Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype
                                      gave the album a good few listens now, i'd rank her albums like this:

1. Blackout
                                      2. Femme Fatale
                                      3. In The Zone
                                      4. Britney
                                      5. Circus
                                      6. ...Baby One More Time
                                      7. Oops!... I Did it Again
                                      Totally agree!
                                      I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

• I don't like Big Fat Bass at all.
                                        I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• Ok this album is awesome as a pop album. Nothing less, nothing more

Trip to my heart and Criminal are stand-out tracks for me
                                          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• I don't know what happened but my internet is slow for almost 5 hours now (I can't even load the Google webpage) but I'm finally able to listen to all the tracks!

She better perform these on the Femme Fatale tour:
                                            1. Till the World Ends
                                            2. Hold It Against Me
                                            3. Inside Out
                                            4. I Wanna Go
                                            5. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
                                            6. Criminal

Comment

• Criminal will be a great single choice.
                                              Add me:
                                              http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/eduardoraimundo
                                              http://twitter.com/#!/duduraimundo

Comment

• I'm on track three and it's already better than Blackout and Circus.
                                                Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by FezsAreCool
                                                  THis is absolutely shocking. I feel terrible ion Britney's behalf. She has worked mega hard on this album for two years now, and then just over two weeks before the release, it gets leaked. This is just not fair.

This might affect the sales of the album.
                                                  Every album leaks nowadays so I wouldn't worry too much.

Anyway only heard "Trip To Your Heart" so far and its awful but going to listen to the rest soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wmosi
                                                    I'm on track three and it's already better than Blackout and Circus.
                                                    I know! I was already saying the exact same thing when Inside Out and Drop Dead Beautiful leaked!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X