Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ginnyfan
    replied
    But Miss G sung live, that's the big difference.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Miss Lady G. I;m not a hater , like Gaga a lot but her dance skills are not that great and grammy performance had poor dancing.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cmyk
    Nothing bad. Look at ms G. grammy performance. Not much amazing dance but full of energy. Same here.
    Who is Ms. G???

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Nothing bad. Look at ms G. grammy performance. Not much amazing dance but full of energy. Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    I don't get what is bad in TTWE performance It is really good performance! Love the energy!

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    TTWE full:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP30hW6ph_A

Leave a comment:

• glamdoll
    replied
    don't know if it's posted already, but here are live performances from Las Vegas

Hold It Against Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWjuNfDwn7Y
    The Big Fat Bass - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKHZeBWJAI
    Till The World Ends - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfd9Jek9ADA

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    Originally posted by ginnyfan
    Originally posted by forza
    Originally posted by SG1401
    UK dont't like Britney at all...
    How wrong u r
    Hm, I don't think he's wrong. I like her, not a diehard tho, but she lost many many fans across Europe the past years, simply cause she don't make any promo here. Yeah, make 10 dates in UK, it's OK. But when you don't have so much fans in a country like the UK, what we should say about the rest of the continent. She really is not that big in Italy now, she lost fansabe in Germany since In The zone. I think she is still huge in the homeland. See, you can't say Taylor Swift is big in Europe. But Taylor has never been big here. Brit was big everywhere, now I am not sure if actually someone cares. That's bad. I think US artists do not realise that real big stars are not those in the States, but those on 7 continents. Brit's big in the states. Why should we say bout Europe..and asia..
    She's big in South Korea. Besides that Japan is the only other important Asian market, I think.

She's still big in parts of Europe (Scandinavia). HIAM did well in Spain & Italy. Germany & UK she really needs to try to bring them back, only promo can help there.
    That's exactly what i mean. But even with Scandinavia, she used to be so big..years ago. I just think we have to be happy with what she does, and to be thankful with her new album. Just a little more promo and dancing will be enough for her popularity

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    I might go and purchase the ultimate pop album here!
    Yes, we will. Let's give Britney her a platinum certification here!

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by forza
    How wrong u r
    Hm, I don't think he's wrong. I like her, not a diehard tho, but she lost many many fans across Europe the past years, simply cause she don't make any promo here. Yeah, make 10 dates in UK, it's OK. But when you don't have so much fans in a country like the UK, what we should say about the rest of the continent. She really is not that big in Italy now, she lost fansabe in Germany since In The zone. I think she is still huge in the homeland. See, you can't say Taylor Swift is big in Europe. But Taylor has never been big here. Brit was big everywhere, now I am not sure if actually someone cares. That's bad. I think US artists do not realise that real big stars are not those in the States, but those on 7 continents. Brit's big in the states. Why should we say bout Europe..and asia..
    She's big in South Korea. Besides that Japan is the only other important Asian market, I think.

She's still big in parts of Europe (Scandinavia). HIAM did well in Spain & Italy. Germany & UK she really needs to try to bring them back, only promo can help there.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by pollei
    It's not yet out here, I really hope that the released edition here is the deluxe version!!!
    Yeah, but we'll have a grand album launch in SM Megamall! (I can't attend, I'm in Davao)
    Wow! I don't know about this! So the album launch is on April 2?? I want my copy now!!
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 9&comments

I might go and purchase the ultimate pop album here!

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    It's not yet out here, I really hope that the released edition here is the deluxe version!!!
    Yeah, but we'll have a grand album launch in SM Megamall! (I can't attend, I'm in Davao)
    Wow! I don't know about this! So the album launch is on April 2?? I want my copy now!!
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 9&comments

Leave a comment:

• forza
    replied
    How wrong u r

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Happy 100th page!

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    If i said that Femme Fatale's out, would you hold it against me?

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Happy 100th page, ya'll.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLisi2006
    replied
    I love Britney and the album is great but that dancing is really not good at all, it's like she does one dance move then has to pause before the next one, it's just not flowing, I really don't know why because she is an amazing dancer and if you look at her previous performances from the 'in the zone' era and before she was killing it but now it juts doesn't look right, somethings missing, like even the HIAM video shows her dancing for a split second then cuts away then back for another few seconds etc etc.

Surely someone in her team has told her she needs to make more effort with the dancing, I can't believe with how huge she is they can't get a top class dance coach to work this out with her.

However the album is amazing and I really hope it does well for her, I've been a massive Britney fan since the start and she was great on tour, it's just the dancing that bothers me! lol

Leave a comment:

• JimJim
    replied
    I like that article and she looks great in that picture... although it's not particularly surprising that someone of her status has over 50 purses and jackets

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by MoogIsland
    I'm not being a troll. I'm actually just really curious how you end up liking someone when you know someone else is better?

For me, I was a brit fan during B1MT, understandly, I was young, and I thought she was great cause I didn't know anyone else and quite frankly she was the in thing so it was kinda forced upon me. But then i saw Janet in 2001, and it was just over for Brit and me after that lol. I'm like I've never seen a female hit it like Janet can. I try, but I just can't get in to Britney now. Soooo, I do wonder what it is she does for other people, ESPECIALLY if they say they like Janet too, cause them like 'wha? How is that possible' lol.

:-)
    The point is, i think we're allowed to like BOTH Britney and Janet.

...And your logic seems a bit flawed.It's like saying, "I won't listen to Rihanna's music at all because Christina Aguilera has a better voice."It makes no sense at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ruthymon
    replied
    Tuesday, can't wait!!!

I wish she performs on "Dancing With The Stars" (*hint hint*); that'll really start up the promotion.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Femme Fatale "Promo" in US Weekly!

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    How wrong u r
    Yeah I don't think that's true either.
    What the problem this era has been is the "on air, on sale" policy. The songs are released onto iTunes the same time they are sent to radio...the problem is that Britney's fanbase buy the song straight away and get it really high up iTunes, whilst the public will buy it when they hear it on radio more and more and this damages the peak.
    Instead of everyone buying it at once and taking it to the top of the charts, the songs end up having a good first week peak but won't be as big as it could be.

Leave a comment:

• danimal
    replied
    Originally posted by MoogIsland
    I'm not being a troll. I'm actually just really curious how you end up liking someone when you know someone else is better?
    Now you're just getting silly!

I don't really care for Janet and I don't know that she is better because I just don't care for her! It's that easy! But, I respect her for what she does and I don't go trolling Janet pages with Britney propaganda.

It would be nice if this could be done now and we could get back to the woman actually in the title of this thread please.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X