Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickf1
    This album is Masterpiece! I'm totally slayed!
    Definitely.

Originally posted by tj_club
    Originally posted by nickf1
    This album is Masterpiece! I'm totally slayed!
    Its not one of her best by far, too much computer work!
    Welcome to 2011.

Comment

• How I Roll is soo hot.

& It really does sound like she says 'You can be my **** tonight'. I am sure it is intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by poisonparadise
        How I Roll is soo hot.

& It really does sound like she says 'You can be my **** tonight'. I am sure it is intended.
        That's what I thought she was saying, what's it meant to be? Foot? :-?

Comment

• It all sounds the same. Boring.

And really amateur as well. She needs to move away from this sound. She's getting too old to play to the teeny sound now.

Comment

• Originally posted by poisonparadise
            How I Roll is soo hot.

My favorite part. Song is brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoogIsland
              It all sounds the same. Boring.

And really amateur as well. She needs to move away from this sound. She's getting too old to play to the teeny sound now.
              Same and boring? Amateur? Teeny sound? Too old?

LMFAO

Comment

• 2,5 - 3 million at most

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSweetEscape
                  Originally posted by MoogIsland

LMFAO
                  Maybe she clicks the play button on the BOMT album instead FF.
                  TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• I can't stop listening to Drop Dead Beautiful! Should be a single in the future. I just wish Sabi wasn't on it. She's making it a 9/10 instead of 10/10
                    Music should make you feel something, not just have you in awe of their singing abilities.[/

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                      Originally posted by poisonparadise
                      How I Roll is soo hot.

That's what I thought she was saying, what's it meant to be? Foot? :-?
                      Thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danzo
                        Originally posted by TheSweetEscape

LMFAO
                        Maybe she clicks the play button on the BOMT album instead FF.
                        I hope so

Comment

• Till the World Ends - A

Hold It Against Me - A+

Inside Out - B

I Wanna Go - A+

How I Roll (Drop Dead) Beautiful - A

Seal It with a Kiss - B

Big Fat Bass" (featuring will.i.am) - A

Trouble for Me - A+

Trip to Your Heart - A+

Gasoline - B

Criminal - A+

Average Rating: Femme Fatale - A

Comment

• Originally posted by MoogIsland

Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucaBox

Everybody Go Mad, Everybody Go Pyscho

Comment

• First of all I wanna say that it really SUCKS that it leaked so early. Let's hope that it won't affect the sales. Britney worked for two years hard on this, so let's hope it won't affect the sales much.

About the album: it's better than I expected. When Circus was released, I was in love with it. Later I came to the conclusion though that it's one of her weaker albums. I've heard this album twice and I would rank it among her three best albums (together with In The Zone and Blackout). Though, I don't know how I feel about it in a few months but for now it's definitely one of her best! It's such a cohesive album and very well produced. Some tracks could've had a little less autotune maybe, but her voice really sounds great on the tracks.

There were three songs that didn't impress me that much yet and those were:

* Trip To Your Heart
                                * How I Roll
                                * Seal It With A Kiss

How I Roll already grew on me though. Trip To Your Heart reminds me a lot of Heaven On Earth and Heaven On Earth is one of the worst song Britney has done in my opinion. So I don't think I'm going to like Trip To Your Heart but who knows.

Best tracks, which is hard to say right now, are:

*Criminal
                                *Big Fat Bass
                                *(Drop Dead) Beautiful
                                *Inside Out
                                *I Wanna Go
                                *Gasoline

The first two singles are really good as well, but I prefer the ones I mentioned above actually!

I'll post a full review when the deluxe album is out (or leaked). Can't wait to hear those tracks!
                                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
                                  Why everyone hates Big Fat Bass? I love it and it has the best instrumental on the album, yes, it actually contains some instruments, shocking I know. I also like it cause Britney's voice is not auto tune robo voice all the time, in the beginning it's deep and pumped up.
                                  I agree! I love the song. Don't get all the hate for it :-?

Maybe because of Will.I.Am....?
                                  "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                    Originally posted by ginnyfan
                                    Why everyone hates Big Fat Bass? I love it and it has the best instrumental on the album, yes, it actually contains some instruments, shocking I know. I also like it cause Britney's voice is not auto tune robo voice all the time, in the beginning it's deep and pumped up.
                                    I agree! I love the song. Don't get all the hate for it :-?

Maybe because of Will.I.Am....?
                                    People hate that song just because of Will.I.Am. Track is great. And I love his part.

Comment

• I love how I Roll..this must be the next single =)

Comment

• I don't like to rank Britney's albums or songs from different albums, just ranking songs from one album makes sense for me. It's too early to tell much after listening to FF once, but she never sounded so "cool and confident" for me, and I've never get so much pleasure from Britney album as a whole after 1st listening since "Britney". At the end of "Criminal" I shed a tear of happiness. Such a shame this album is too short
                                        For me, the most standout tracks (A+) after 1st listening are (I don't include TTWE and HIAM): How I Roll - the most pleasant surprise on FF for me, never expected such a gem; Seal It With A Kiss (aha aha), Gasoline and Criminal. (How some people can say that FF has no standout tracks is beyond me.) Second group (A) includes Inside Out and I Wanna Go. Then in descending order Trouble For Me, Drop Dead, Trip To Your Heart and the most annoying and too repetitive for me Big Fat Bass.
                                        I recommend listening to FF in headphones, there are so much different cool sounds here, and I really like electro sounds, German synthpop in particular (just look at my avatar and signature).
                                        Popgefahr

Comment

• I actually love Big Fat Bass. The beat is really good
                                          Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• OK I havent heard the deluxe version....but what i have heard (99% of the whole album a few times) - its no blackout is it? Nothing beats gimme more, break the ice, perfect lover, piece of me, radar, get naked- i mean cmon.

Is there anything on FF that is BETTER than those? Imo no.

But its still a good album. Not better than 'in the zone either'. Theres no touch of my hand or breath on me.

FF is a good album.....but im not that keen on gasoline, criminal, seal it with a kiss or drop dead beautiful. I think they could have come harder with it.......
                                            MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• omfg i'm excited. i'm downloading it right now. just heard that it leaked
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by shake_yo_ass
                                                OK I havent heard the deluxe version....but what i have heard (99% of the whole album a few times) - its no blackout is it? Nothing beats gimme more, break the ice, perfect lover, piece of me, radar, get naked- i mean cmon.

Is there anything on FF that is BETTER than those? Imo no.

But its still a good album. Not better than 'in the zone either'. Theres no touch of my hand or breath on me.

FF is a good album.....but im not that keen on gasoline, criminal, seal it with a kiss or drop dead beautiful. I think they could have come harder with it.......
                                                I think they don't want to follow trends, just like Gimme More or Break The Ice, but they want to create a new sound. Not sure that's it's a fully new sound, but it's a good sound. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaFanatic
                                                  I actually love Big Fat Bass. The beat is really good
                                                  Thats the only song that stood up for me on first listen dont know but the whole album is a bit generic black out and circus are far superior to this :-?

Comment

• Im not liking this sound. ITs far too Kesha and IMO Kesha does it better!

CRIMINAL, However is a Guilty pleasure!! Nice song.

The Big Fat Bass is absolutely Revolting!

I wanna go would be good if it had less Autotune.
                                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Working...
                                                    X