Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin
    replied
    Saw the normal Deluxe Edition in store today, was so tempted to buy it right there and then, but I'm going to order it from CDWOW for the Deluxe Edition with the free fragrance.

Leave a comment:

• BadGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Cmyk
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    I'm only one who thinks that lately on pics she looks so not interested
    Probably you are.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    Probably you are.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Volver ITZ photoshoot was very profesional but don't you think she has too much make up on? Her hair are overdone sometimes... for me. Of course it's one of her best (for me 2) but....
    FF is different from previous ones. Everything looks classy,softy, naturally beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• lemsey
    replied
    I wanna go downtown where my pussy's at

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied
    Nothing beats the ITZ photoshoot. That being said, these are stunning though:

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    As for the album cover, and any single cover of Britney, I wasn't really expecting anything good since they give us horrible covers. But it's getting better and better each era.

I remember Radar's cover in the Circus era. EPIC FAIL.

Leave a comment:

• poisonparadise
    replied
    Originally posted by pollei
    Originally posted by col89
    The photos for this era is so fierce, sexy, and hot! It's the exact difference of the Circus era, which picture's are sub-par and sometimes gross
    Agreed totally.
    For me... it's her best album photoshoot....
    For me also.
    Me too. It's so classy. They could have come up with a way better album cover.

Leave a comment:

• BadGirl
    replied
    The photos for this era is so fierce, sexy, and hot! It's the exact difference of the Circus era, which picture's are sub-par and sometimes gross
    Agreed totally.
    For me also.

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Agreed totally.
    For me also.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Agreed totally.

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Agreed totally.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    1. Hold it against me
    2. Til the world ends
    3. Big fat bass or even (Drop dead)Beautiful- she can make an amazing music video for both, and after TTWE she needs something different than I wanna go, without oh oh oh oh parts... she needs a hit, so will.i.am can help in that, or (DD)B!
    4. Inside out
    5. I wanna go
    6. and maybe Trip to your heart or How I roll

no matter I would love to hear for a official singles
    - Up n' down
    - He about to lose me

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Wow, PromoNey! SlayNey! BitchNey! FemmeFataleNey!

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Oh GODney!

Jimmy Kimmel performance confirmed!!!

Jimmy Kimmel Live: Britney Spears Exclusive Late Night Performance
    Wake Up and Go To Bed with Britney on ABC

Click "Like" to share this content on Facebook Facebook12Twitter8MyspaceEmail a Friend..
    BRITNEY SPEARS IN AN EXCLUSIVE LATE NIGHT PERFORMANCE ON ABC's "JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!" TUESDAY, MARCH 29

Wake Up And Go To Bed With Britney on ABC

Britney Spears comes to ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for an exclusive late night performance TUESDAY, MARCH 29 at MIDNIGHT, to coincide with the release of her album Femme Fatale, out the same day.

Only ABC offers Britney fans an exclusive chance to start their day with a performance on "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning and keeps the momentum going wiith an energetic late-night finale on the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" outdoor stage the same night.

She'll perform hits from her seventh studio album, Femme Fatale including "Till The World Ends" and "Hold It Against Me."

Tuesday night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" also welcomes appearances by "Jackass 3D" star Johnny Knoxville and the first eliminated contestant from "Dancing with the Stars."

Jimmy Kimmel and Jill Leiderman serve as executive producers and Jason Schrift and Douglas DeLuca serve as co-executive producers. Emmy Award-winning "Jimmy Kimmel Live" is shot live in front of a studio audience and produced by Jackhole Industries in association with ABC Studios.

Leave a comment:

• JimJim
    replied
    The album came out here today, I'll have to go pick up a copy!

Leave a comment:

• LoveCB
    replied
    Listening to the album right now, The more I listen to it the more I love it, I wasn't that crazy about Hold It against me when it first came out but now it's always on repeat for me, hope the album does well for Britney next week.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    tadait depends on version. There are 3 different colors of CD and fonts. ;)

Leave a comment:

• shake_yo_ass
    replied
    Up n Down - BEST BRITNEY SONG IVE EVER HEARD. WHY is this not on the album.

It killed me. Im now dead............

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    guys, please! is the cover with GOLD FONT an official one in some countries or just fan-made??
    thanx! this gold one looks much better than shitty black font

Leave a comment:

• topopMAC1
    replied
    Has anyone bought the Play.com version with Fragrance?! I've ordered the HMV exclusive with postcards!

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Scary Slayed! Love it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X