No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I look at the cover, the more I don't like it.
    It just looks SO cheap. Gawd.
    I hope the booklet photos are nicer.

Comment

• [quote=britneyfan09]
      Originally posted by forever9481
      Originally posted by britneyfan09
      Originally posted by forever9481
      Originally posted by britneyfan09
      Originally posted by forever9481":36jlhppw][b]Britney Spears' Music Video Dance -- It Ain't Her![/b]

Britney Spears doesn't do the dance moves in her new music video, "Hold It Against Me." She couldn't nail the routines, so a dance-double stepped in to do the legwork ... sources connected with the production tell TMZ.

Multiple sources on the music video set tell TMZ, Jonas Akerlund, the director, was upset that Britney hadn't practiced enough ... so he asked her dance-double -- Allison Kyler -- to fill in.

We're told it got so heated between Britney and the director -- the singer left the set crying on the second day.

Although multiple sources connected with the production have told TMZ the story, Britney's camp flatly denies it. A rep for Britney tells TMZ, "The accusations could not be further from the truth. Britney worked extremely hard on this video and rehearsed for six weeks prior to shooting." The rep adds ... Brit and Jonas got along great, and "Fans will immediately see how inaccurate these claims are once they see the video."

Jonas tells TMZ, "[Britney's] been great throughout the entire process. At the end of the shoot I got the warmest hug I ever got from an artist, and I look forward to hugging her again very soon!" Jonas adds, "I've been around long enough to know when an artist gives it their all, and to me It doesn't get better than this."

Jonas says, "This video is gonna be f**king awesome. It's all Britney."

[url="http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/02/britney-spears-dance-body-double-choreography-new-music-video-hold-it-against-me/
      http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/02/britney-s ... gainst-me/[/url]
      As Jonas and her team said the claims are untrue and we'll see it in the video. I would rather believe the director over a tabloid website.
      OK. I understand, but even if it was true, why would the director say it is, of course they're gonna deny it...
      Same goes for the multiple Beyonce song writing claims which I'm sure are untrue.
      typical... last time I checked, this was a Britney thread
      I know that my point is to say that tabloids will always try to portray people in a negative light and make untrue claims for sales and drama.[/quote:36jlhppw]

I don't wanna get in this mess but the girl (Allison Kyler) really looks like Britney, just google!
      Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Awfull cover (very cheeeeeep and tacky) in other words "medeoca"
        An Album that captures a whirl on a drop of water, A face in the heart of a flame, and a soul set free on A Ray Of Light

Comment

• Originally posted by YesMC
          I don't wanna get in this mess but the girl (Allison Kyler) really looks like Britney, just google!
          http://media.photobucket.com/image/Alli ... /kyler.jpg

You can easily tell the difference if its Britney or not.

Comment

• I think the cover's quite nice, I liek the font too. The title is pretty decent, if a bit clichéed. I wonder if the title and cover fit in with the themes of the album!?

Comment

• Absolutely love the album title! It's so classy. It's her best album title along with In The Zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                Absolutely love the album title! It's so classy. It's her best album title along with In The Zone.
                i have to agree
                the title alone grabs at least some attention i think

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever
                  OMG I love the title and I love the cover!!!!! what a great idea to call it "femme fatale" ...I love the meaning of it! I hope the music will sound like this!

http://2l4m.blogspot.com/2011/02/news-b ... album.html
                  I think its her best album title!!!!
                  And one of the best covers!
                  Life tastes better with music
                  Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

• So is their defo no Grammy performance:(

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                      Absolutely love the album title! It's so classy. It's her best album title along with In The Zone.
                      I think her best is "Blackout" love that title and her Best cover is "Britney". I cant believe Britney is the one and the only Britney album i've actually bought since she came.
                      Monsters (Heroic, Kings&Queens, We make History, We Created this Kingdom with The Heart,The Brain, The Soul,Adoration, Money, The Truth, and Love)

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyfan09
                        Originally posted by YesMC
                        http://media.photobucket.com/image/Alli ... /kyler.jpg

You can easily tell the difference if its Britney or not.
                        She is supposed to be Britney's dance double?
                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyfan09
                          dead at this
                          Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

• I don't love the cover, but I think it's good enough.
                            I LOVE the title.
                            And I don't see what's wrong with the font. I love the '7' in there.

Comment

• Nice Cover. And I love the title.

Comment

• I love how cocky Brian can get and not get words for it. LOL

The cover is fine IMO

Comment

• The title of the album is alright, not what I was expecting.

The cover is neither good nor bad, actually by Britney standards, it's actually pretty good, considering her album covers are most often terrible.
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• *gif removed*

Add me:
                                    http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/eduardoraimundo
                                    http://twitter.com/#!/duduraimundo

Comment

• I'm not keen on either the title or the cover. The cover is like something any of us could've made in Photoshop and the title is corny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                                        I'm not keen on either the title or the cover. The cover is like something any of us could've made in Photoshop and the title is corny.
                                        i agree :-?
                                        Monsters (Heroic, Kings&Queens, We make History, We Created this Kingdom with The Heart,The Brain, The Soul,Adoration, Money, The Truth, and Love)

Comment

• Femme Fatale - is a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. In social life, she tortures her lover in an asymmetrical relationship denying confirmation of her affection. She usually drives him to the point of obsession & exhaustion so that he is incapable of making rational decisions. French for Deadly Woman
                                          If you see the meaning of it i think it's a good sexy title
                                          “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Honestly, no matter how good or bad the cover could have been, it would have been disliked by many.

Comment

• good title for the album.. but the cover it's just ok.
                                              Lyrics Plus

Comment

• I personally think its crucial that Britney releases a ballad or smoother single this era.

I don't see the point in her releasing endless sexually charged singles and videos. There's clearly more to her as a human being than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo92
                                                  Honestly, no matter how good or bad the cover could have been, it would have been disliked by many.
                                                  +1
                                                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Oh I get it... there is a 7 in-between her name because it's her 7th studio album, right? That's what I'm running with.
                                                    Like the title. Very camp... the album cover is meh. Her best was OIDIA if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X