No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am almost certain they will push album forward.
    They have no choice!

Comment

• Can someone explain me where is that ''teeny sound'' on Femme Fatale? :-?
      Last FM <3
      Instagram

Comment

• I cant believe this is what britney has come back with, because its pure crap!!!

This is brits worst album by far!!! Does she actually sing on it or just talk? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
          Can someone explain me where is that ''teeny sound'' on Femme Fatale? :-?
          Is everywhere

PPL are just saying...
          Everyone can record songs with electro sounds and Britney can't. If u are not Britney and record that kind of sounds it means that you are look for something new , you are play with music, you have fun, you want make people to have fun, to dance.
          But Britney can't.

Katy can sing about plastic bags and Britney can't.

J.Lo can move her ass in video or just stay next to the wall with copycat suit but Britney can't. She needs to dance. She needs to wear original stuff.

Cher can use vocader everywhere and Britney can't.
          WIll I Am can use voacder as well but Britney can't.

Madonna can record immature Timbalandish pop record and Britney can't record dance album.

Can'tney!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmyk
            Originally posted by nickf1
            Is everywhere

PPL are just saying...
            Everyone can record songs with electro sounds and Britney can't. If u are not Britney and record that kind of sounds it means that you are look for something new , you are play with music, you have fun, you want make people to have fun, to dance.
            But Britney can't.

J.Lo can move her ass in video or just stay next to the wall with copycat suit but Britney can't. She needs to dance. She needs to wear original stuff.

Madonna can record immature Timbalandish pop record and Britney can't record dance album.

Can'tney!!
            Which = crap album!!! This won't sell much

Comment

• Originally posted by rhythmic
              Originally posted by Mikael_M
              Originally posted by myles93
              Originally posted by LucaBox
              Originally posted by MoogIsland
              It all sounds the same. Boring.

And really amateur as well. She needs to move away from this sound. She's getting too old to play to the teeny sound now.
              Finally someone smart here
              There's nothing smart in liking or not liking a song/album. Your meltdown all over the forum is getting a bit tiresome.

Comment

Is everywhere

PPL are just saying...
                But Britney can't.

Can'tney!!
                Can'tney

Good explain, people are always most critical to her, but that's why she's most popular!
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

• She is one of the most popular for now since many years. It's bad when you get 40% positive reactions and 60% or more of bad opinions. For know FF is loved by many and hate by...4 or 5 ppl here who love TD or Loud.

I decided to listen one song which is not liked by most of you.
                  The Big Fat Bass.

I hate Will I Am i must admit and that song is... Ok. Really. Sounds better than 80% of last BEP album. No one says BEP albums are immature btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by tj_club
                    Does she actually sing on it or just talk? lol
                    Is that the way people talk around you? Your life must be like that musical episode of Scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmyk
                      Is everywhere

PPL are just saying...
                      But Britney can't.

Can'tney!!
                      Which = crap album!!! This won't sell much
                      Ok we get it you don't like the album

Comment

• Originally posted by elendil7
                        Originally posted by tj_club
                        Is that the way people talk around you? Your life must be like that musical episode of Scrubs.
                        Well this is no way a good album from Brit, Circus was a really good album and then she comes back with a complete sync- computer controlled album? Blah - i want another womanizer, toxic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by elendil7

I've just imagined ppl saying to others like Britney Sings OooooOoo in TTWE. It would be amazing!!!

Comment

She is one of the most popular for now since many years. It's bad when you get 40% positive reactions and 60% or more of bad opinions. For know FF is loved by many and hate by...4 or 5 ppl here who love TD or Loud.

I decided to listen one song which is not liked by most of you.
                            The Big Fat Bass.

I hate Will I Am i must admit and that song is... Ok. Really. Sounds better than 80% of last BEP album. No one says BEP albums are immature btw.
                            yeah The Big Fat Bass sound sbetter than teh half of The Beginning...I really hoped for a duet with Fergie rather than will.i.am though

Comment

• Sometimes we don't know each other and treat ours opinion so serious, sometimes we just get mad becouse we read something what is wrong for us.
                              After that:

Circus was a really good album and then she comes back with a complete sync- computer controlled album? Blah - i want another womanizer, toxic!!!
                              Now I know your "level" of liking and not.

Circus...one of her worst. Second worst actually for me. Maybe that's why are some differences in opinions? ;)

Comment

• The silliest thing that i think Larry called this album Britney's Ray Of Light or something or that was put out of the contest!
                                That is lol
                                this album sounds like a debut album from up & coming artist just starting out,and i think they want that.
                                she is still very young,not that older from Gaga Kesha & Katy so they want a new fan base so that in 10 years they have double amount of fans hehe
                                however ... she might loose some of her fans in that time.
                                the sound she was making 8 years back was far more mature then this
                                IN THE ZONE was a masterpiece and it was FOREVER,same as BLACKOUT.
                                This one,as much as its trendy and it for todays radio wont be FOREVER.
                                Oh no ...
                                p.s. this is of course my opinion and view

Comment

• Bonus tracks are coming soon, along with a demo of Trip To Your Heart, which features a rap apparently.
                                  CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• at the end this is what happens when u pull out William Orbit Danja Bloodshy Darkchild and so many she worked on,on the project ...

Comment

The silliest thing that i think Larry called this album Britney's Ray Of Light or something or that was put out of the contest!
                                      That is lol
                                      this album sounds like a debut album from up & coming artist just starting out,and i think they want that.
                                      she is still very young,not that older from Gaga Kesha & Katy so they want a new fan base so that in 10 years they have double amount of fans hehe
                                      Oh no ...
                                      Um, Britney will be 30 this year, she's a great deal older.

They also aren't pushing the album forward.

Comment

• 'Criminal' sounds very medieval - like something out of Robin Hood.

I'd love to see Britney take on a parody version of Robin Hood robbing the rich and keeping it for himself instead of giving to the poor.
                                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

The silliest thing that i think Larry called this album Britney's Ray Of Light or something or that was put out of the contest!
                                          That is lol
                                          Oh no ...
                                          If u believed it's her Ray Of Light after HIAM and TTWE it's says everything.

Britney will record her RoF but we have to wait... she needs get control of everything. The you will see.

Comment

• I'm Adoring IO I think it's got major crossover appeal on radio if thts the 3rd single u think shell defo get some airplay on urban and rhythmic formats

Comment

• LOL @ Cmyk no i didnt believe it i am just saying how funny that is.
                                              She alredy had good albums she doesnt even need to make them anymore
                                              Thank You Britney u rule
                                              ur team sucks !

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                                                I'm Adoring IO I think it's got major crossover appeal on radio if thts the 3rd single u think shell defo get some airplay on urban and rhythmic formats
                                                I agree ... its ET sound ;)
                                                and lyrics are hmmm
                                                who do u think she sings this to ;)

Comment

I cant believe this is what britney has come back with, because its pure crap!!!

This is brits worst album by far!!! Does she actually sing on it or just talk? lol
                                                  talk definetely
                                                  On The Floor - J.Lo

Comment

• lol @ snwbrder757 5 year difference is not a lot
                                                    madonna was 25 years older then Britney when she came out and she was still hot,at the top of her game
                                                    and 30 is not old especially not these days
                                                    this is not a time when u have to be age britney had at the beginning to be hot
                                                    gaga is 25 Britney is 29 so she is not that older i repeat !

Comment

Working...
                                                    X