X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG1401
    replied
    1. Till The World Ends - 7/10

Great Party track gets you up in the mood, its very kesha-esque but britney does make it her own. however like most kesha penned tracks it does get quite tiresome after about 10 listens. production is on point in places but patchy in some.

2. Hold It Against Me - 10/10

Well it was the first single for a reason the breakdown still KILLS me not even kidding this is EPIC pop and it was so succesful for a reason still cant get over the breakdown and the killer beats and her voice. the slow chorus works amazingly well its so cohesive.

3. Inside Out - 8/10

this song is Hot i was completely got it wrong with the snippet its just so brilliantly its a real mid tempo but you could bust some serious moves with it. production is brilliant and i love the "hit me" refrence in it.

4. I Wanna Go - 8/10

again the snippet didnt excite me but i love it the whistles kill me and its a good car drive park the final whistle at the end KILLS me literally, pridcution isnt amazing though.

5. How I Roll - 9/10

loved the snippet of this and i love the full song basically brilliant its so slick and the production is amazing so many things going on at once but still blending as one. dont get how some people can call it bubllegumish.

6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful - 8/10

wasnt sure on this one at first tbh but i love it now Sabi's bit is great the chorus after the drop dead bit is epic an enjoyable one.

7. Seal It With A Kiss - 7/10
    not amazing tbh properbly one that i would forget about if it was on the album if i'm honest. not got much to say about it.

8. Big Fat Bass - 5/10

awful just as i predicited.

9. Trouble For Me - 7.5/10
    the instrumental reminds me of something and i cant think what its really bugging me :( its good quite a new direction for britney if i'm honest sounds like a kesha track but its quite good.

10. Trip To Your Heart 9/10

oh i love this track reminds me of Heaven on Earth in someways which i love the chorus is beautiful one of the best songs on the album and a Highlight. quite a vulnerbale track imo.

11. Gasoline - 9/10

Just WOW next single please prob one of the best things shes recorded ever its so current but yet doesnt really sound like anything all at the same time, its quite weird really love the "your suddenly on fire" bit i love EVERYTHING about this.

12. Criminal - 10/10

love Love LOVE this track its amazing so cohesive and it stands completely on its own brilliant ah i absolutely love it. its hook is brilliant.

Overall - 9.75/10
    its no blackout or ITZ but it is way up their with them.

Album Rank

1. In The Zone
    2. Blackout
    3. Femme Fatale
    4. Circus
    5. Baby One More Time
    6. Oops...I Did It Again
    7. Britney

cant wait to hear the deluxe tracks

Leave a comment:

• Rell
    replied
    I love it! I don't were to place it tho. Eh I just love the music forget all the tehnaical stuff.

Leave a comment:

• heyall
    replied
    Originally posted by SG1401
    does anyone else seem the similarities between Trip To Your Heart and Heaven On Earth?? with the whole trip to you heart, your touch etc
    yeah a bit. Also her voice is a bit the same in both songs!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Ye_S
    Britney has become some kind of a miracle for fans: never speaks, never performs, never sings live, never dances. At least she still makes the best pop music!
    LOL perfect description

Hard to believe she actually used to do shows like CD:UK back in the day and sit and have a nice chat with Cat Deeley. She's practically a recluse in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    does anyone else seem the similarities between Trip To Your Heart and Heaven On Earth?? with the whole trip to you heart, your touch etc

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by UKMusicLova
    I never get the love for "Blackout"! The first 4 tracks were the only amazing ones on there IMO.
    Me neither.
    I only like Gimme More, Perfect Lover, Heaven on Earth and Get Naked.That's it.

I could live without the rest of the tracks.
    *hides*

Leave a comment:

• Ye_S
    replied
    Since I've had mixed reactions to first two singles (I love HIAM but don't like TTWE) I haven't expected much from Brit. But I'm pretty much impressed by the album!
    Overall it's an amazing pop/dance/club album. Femme Fatale is a brighter and happier version of Blackout. With right promotion this album can do wonders for Britney.
    I love that Britney (well, not her but Dr.Luke, M.Martin) are experimenting with the sound by adding some hard beats, dubstep elements and eurodance/electro sounds. The whole album sounds juicy and really fresh. It's definately better than anything on the pop radio now.

My personal ranking:
    Till The World Ends: 6.5/10
    Hold It Against Me: 10/10
    Inside Out: 8/10
    I Wanna Go: 9/10
    How I Roll: 8/10
    Drop Dead Beautiful: 9.5/10
    Seal It With A Kiss: 9.5/10
    The Big Fat Bass: 4/10
    Trouble For Me: 9/10
    Trip To Your Heart: 10/10
    Gasoline: 9/10
    Criminal: 10/10

Overall: 9/10

Hands down Britney!!! You've done that again. Amazing dance music that makes everybody move!

Unfortunately saleswise it won't be a successful album. 2.5 - 3 mil WW is max since Britney doesn't give a s*** about promotion. Britney has become some kind of a miracle for fans: never speaks, never performs, never sings live, never dances. At least she still makes the best pop music!

Leave a comment:

• GRM
    replied
    I'm excited to hear Selfish, after StarGate and Sandy Vee's work on Only Girl (In The World) and S&M.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDamen
    replied
    In the Zone and Britney are her best albums. Don't even think of putting Blackout near them. If you do then I feel sorry for you.

Leave a comment:

• LAHouK
    replied
    Wow the album is brilliant. altho I don't think is better than Blackout still...
    Inside Out: totally a banging track, it's just amazing.
    I Wanna Go: poppy, dancy, catchy! liking the whistles and the verses. The chorus is catchy but it's kinda weak...
    How I Roll: wow wow wow, I love this! it's so bubblegummy and electro.
    (Drop Dead) Beautiful: it's good, nothing special. the chorus after the beautiful drop dead hook is pretty amazing.
    Seal It With A Kiss: ooh-oooh-uuuuh
    Big Fat Bass: I was worried about this track, but at last I find it enjoyable. this along with How I Roll are kind of experimental tracks for me.
    Trouble for Me: The verses are WOW! her vocals here are so good and the lyrics.
    Trip To Your Heart: lovely chorus<3
    Gasoline: this does nothing for me :l
    Criminal: MIDDLE 8!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• remiell
    replied
    Personal studio albums ranking:

1. In the Zone
    2. Blackout
    3. Femme Fatale
    4. Britney
    5. Oops!... I Did It Again
    6. Circus
    7. Baby One More Time

Oops!... I Did It Again and Britney were definetly great for their release time.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Best to worst:

1. Hold It Against Me
    2. Criminal
    3. Gasoline
    4. Big Fat Bass
    5. Till The World Ends
    6. Trip To Your Heart
    7. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
    8. I Wanna Go
    9. Inside Out
    10. Trouble For Me
    11. Seal It With A Kiss
    12. How I Roll

Can't believe she described this album as mature, it's one of her most immature albums! Lyrically it's odd to think it's a 29 year old singing, would be more suited to her 20 year old self. That said, it's a strong pop/dance album with some hot production - it's not "Blackout" but it's better than "Circus".

Next single? Has to be "Criminal", it reminds me a bit of "All Good Things (Come To An End)" and is different to the first 2 singles.

Leave a comment:

• heyall
    replied
    Originally posted by poisonparadise
    Originally posted by heyall
    Trouble For Me has some beats underneath at some parts that I recognize from another song (at least it sounds like that). For example 0:42 seconds to 0:48. I just remember that from something, but can't remember what.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCH1AsUydSc
    it might be that one! not sure though. But thanks

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    It's a great album, for me better than Circus and Blackout.

- Till The World Ends
    - I Wanna Go
    - How I Roll
    - Big Fat Bass
    - Trouble For Me
    - Trip To Your Heart
    - Criminal

are my favourite tracks right now. well done Brit!!

Leave a comment:

• SCHoli
    replied
    Better than Circus but nowhere as good as Blackout was!
    The Bloodshy tracks are the best as always!

Leave a comment:

• poisonparadise
    replied
    Originally posted by heyall
    Trouble For Me has some beats underneath at some parts that I recognize from another song (at least it sounds like that). For example 0:42 seconds to 0:48. I just remember that from something, but can't remember what.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCH1AsUydSc

Leave a comment:

• heyall
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I love this album but it makes me wonder what's next for her. I mean, it better be not something similar to this! I think this should be the climax chapter of the electropop and autotune genre for Britney!

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Important question:

Originally posted by col89
    Is there a DVD going to be released alongside the Deluxe Edition?
    Can anyone answer this, pwease?

Leave a comment:

• LoveCB
    replied
    Really good album, listening from the link glamdoll posted because all the download links seem to be taken down, I love inside Out, Drop Dead Beautiful, Till The World Ends, Criminal, Seal it with a kiss and Gasoline.

It's better then the Circus album not her best though, Britney has some classic albums and I have all of them.

Leave a comment:

• danimal
    replied
    I'm shocked that people are saying this is better than Blackout!

I'm actually a little disappointed. I expected more. I feel like in several songs (Drop Dead Beautiful, Trouble For Me, Trip to Your Heart) that there is no connection between the verses and choruses. They just don't make sense together.

Also, as a whole, the album's lyrics and melodies are a little...lackluster? It's a decent album with some good tracks, but nothing that says WOW (maybe Till the World Ends and Criminal). Big Fat Bass is horrific after several listens and Drop Dead is only ok. I must say that Criminal is the best thing she's recorded in ages! She should move more into that sound for the next album. The lyrics are great and it showcases her vocals!

Blackout
    In the Zone
    Circus
    Femme Fatale
    Britney
    ...Baby
    Oops!

Over time, it might go above Circus, since it definitely is more cohesive, but no way is it at all close to ITZ and especially Blackout!

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    I never get the love for "Blackout"! The first 4 tracks were the only amazing ones on there IMO.

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Not sure if it's better then Blackout yet! Need all tracks to decide

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    i love how at the end of The Big Fat Bass Will.I.Am says THE FEMME FATALE in that robot voice.

I've listened to ALOT today, I know it will never take over Blackout for me. Blackout is untouchable on so many levels. Every single track is just banging.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    Originally posted by col89
    Originally posted by jamesssxD

Four deluxe tracks an one Japanese bonus track
    Oh, I love how Britters spoils us.
    Rumours of a German bonus track too! Have to wait and see ;)
    Whoa!? I'm expecting 19 tracks all in all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X