Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#25 US iTunes

Comment

Really like the video, Nicki looks so cute. It reminds me a little bit of this year's California Gurls actually.
      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Its amazing! Loveit!!
        MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

Currently #21 on iTunes

Comment

SHE'S AMAZING!
            Find me on Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by RamsayK
              Currently #21 on iTunes
              #20 now!

& #44 on UK iTunes (it's not even a single here )

She's also on top of the trends list on youtube! Higher than Judas

Comment

Glad the video is helping the song! Looks like this song is gonna be a hit
                Keep On Rockin'

Comment

I knew this would climb on UK iTunes when the video was out. So STUPID they didn't put it on the re-release! :x
                  "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Great video for a fantastic song! She looks amazing!
                    This is still my morning alarm

Comment

• I am not Nicki's biggest fan but I properly love this song and the video is just AMAZING. This should be a worldwide smash. I see this video reaching On The Floor/What's My Name sort of views!

Comment

• #18 on US itunes
                        #34 on Canada itunes
                        #44 on UK itunes

Comment

• this and M4L are my fave songs of her ! This will be a hit
                          Frank Ocean

Comment

• So glad it's climbing on iTunes! It's really good and she deserves a #1 hit with this song.
                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• All she needs is one big performance of this and the song is bound for glory! Wish she did this on Dancing With The Stars

Comment

• I've got a stupid question, so here goes. Does Nicki sing the choruses of her songs?

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                                  I've got a stupid question, so here goes. Does Nicki sing the choruses of her songs?
                                  well if u mean this song... its ester dean who helps her... you can also her ester in s&m or right there by nicole scherzinger
                                  i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                    well if u mean this song... its ester dean who helps her... you can also her ester in s&m or right there by nicole scherzinger
                                    But she sings?

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                                      Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                      But she sings?
                                      Nicki sings the chorus and Ester provides backup vocals
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Oh, thanks for the info!

Comment

• Originally posted by bombguru
                                          #18 on US itunes
                                          #34 on Canada itunes
                                          #44 on UK itunes
                                          Superbass isn't on the UK edition!? Will there be a special edition of the album released in the UK!?
                                          I happened to buy mine (the US special edition) whilst in NYC last December! I love this song!!!
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                                            Originally posted by bombguru
                                            #18 on US itunes
                                            #34 on Canada itunes
                                            #44 on UK itunes
                                            Superbass isn't on the UK edition!? Will there be a special edition of the album released in the UK!?
                                            I happened to buy mine (the US special edition) whilst in NYC last December! I love this song!!!
                                            It's only on the digital version of the album! The album was only just re-released here with "Girls Fall Like Dominoes" and the Lil Wayne remix of "Roman's Revenge" added.
                                            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• I was going to post that it sounded like Ester Dean singing "He got dat super bass", she has such a distinctive raspy tone!

And I refuse to buy the album until they release a version with Super Bass on it. I don't get why they released a version just adding GFLD? Weird. Maybe they're trying to get people to buy whole new copies of the album every time a single is released!

Comment

• I just Super Bass'd my desktop wallpaper. Watcha think?

Comment

• ^ Looks great!
                                                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• that desktop is great! x

Comment

• Wow It's #16 on itunes! With real tv promo and airplay it can be HUGE
                                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• This video is fantastic, everyone knows who she is now, she just needs that one hit to secure her future as a solo artist, and I think this could be it!
                                                        1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• Is this song sent to mainstream radio anytime soon? I think it can do pretty good airplay-wise

Btw: I love that desktop abi!
                                                          Keep On Rockin'

Comment

• #17 on iTunes US !

Get that smash hit baby !
                                                            Check out my covers (Brandy, Bridgit Mendler, Nicki Minaj, Will.I.Am, etc...) on SOUNDCLOUD

Comment

• I can't stop listening to this song, I love it. It might even overtake Moment For Life as my fave.
                                                              Beyonce / Destiny's Child Artists of the Decade.

115 Million Records Sold
                                                              13 US & UK #1 Singles
                                                              16 Grammy Awards

Comment

Working...
                                                              X