Clear All

• #8 on itunes

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
      #8 on itunes
      I'm sooooo happy!
      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• If airplay and digital sales peak at just the right time, I can see a Top 3 future for this track.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by RamsayK
          This needs to be sent to radios ASAP
          ??? Umm it already has!

NICKI MINAJ - Super Bass: 20.025 (+ 0.643)

Comment

• I was really excited seeing it in the top 10, I swear I've never seen a Nicki solo in the iTunes top 10

Comment

• #5 US itunes
              We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever

Comment

• Originally posted by rihmonster
                #5 US itunes

Go Nicki!

Comment

• oh my...

Comment

• I knew this would be her biggest hit but Im even shocked by how well its doing so early. Im glad they realized this is too good to have just been a bonus song.

Comment

• I love this song, so sad its not on my version of the album .

I know because of Adele No.1s not happening, but wouldn't it be great if she could be No.2 on the Billboard Hot 100 (eventually)
                      Beyonce / Destiny's Child Artists of the Decade.

115 Million Records Sold
                      13 US & UK #1 Singles
                      16 Grammy Awards

Comment

• Amazing song, one of the best of the year for me. So glad it's been released as a single. Go get that solo top 10, Nicki!

Comment

• Originally posted by rihmonster
                          #5 US itunes
                          I knew it!

Comment

• This deserves to be #1

Comment

• Originally posted by alxx
                              This deserves to be #1

Comment

• the video and song are so cute
                                Me'n my boo in my boo coupe ridin'........

Comment

• Performance on Sunday night's Billboard awards will hopefully push some more

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
                                    Originally posted by RamsayK
                                    This needs to be sent to radios ASAP
                                    ??? Umm it already has!

NICKI MINAJ - Super Bass: 20.025 (+ 0.643)
                                    ^ Is it doing good? aha

Comment

• Originally posted by RudeBoi
                                      Originally posted by rihmonster
                                      #5 US itunes
                                      I knew it!
                                      OMG
                                      amazing wooooow
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I love Nicki's flow, her look, her attitude and stuff but her actual songs have been hit and miss for me.

Super Bass? HIT.
                                        Baaaaad relationship??
                                        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• Her performance of this song was embarrasing. She needs to work with someone for her performances. From uncoordinated lipping, bad dancing to just amateurish, no bueno.

She got dragged on twitter for this. I'ms ure the song will continue to do well though.
                                          I was not built to break!

Comment

• Originally posted by grouper6
                                            Her performance of this song was embarrasing. She needs to work with someone for her performances. From uncoordinated lipping, bad dancing to just amateurish, no bueno.

She got dragged on twitter for this. I'ms ure the song will continue to do well though.
                                            lol totally agree. i was like wtf was this :-?
                                            i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by grouper6
                                              Her performance of this song was embarrasing. She needs to work with someone for her performances. From uncoordinated lipping, bad dancing to just amateurish, no bueno.

Cold world, cold life, cold blooded!

Comment

• I agree, was not that good of a performance! She has done a lot better. She was running out of breathe & didn't even say an entire line (playback wasn't on)! A mess!

Comment

• ^At least the lap dance as hot! And OMG Britney what was she doing there.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                                    ^At least the lap dance as hot! And OMG Britney what was she doing there.
                                                    Yes the lapdance was hot! The performance did start good but when it got to the chorus it was like Nicki gorl I know!!! She came out for like ten seconds bopping her head, I was like WTF I was expecting a big TTWE performance

Comment

• Yeah plus the booty shaking during the chorus wasn't really as energetic as in the video, and I think she forgot the lyrics during the 2nd verse. And Britney! I can't believe the audience went nuts for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi

Yeah plus the booty shaking during the chorus wasn't really as energetic as in the video, and I think she forgot the lyrics during the 2nd verse. And Britney! I can't believe the audience went nuts for that!
                                                        Yes & when she runs outta breathe & can't be assed saying the words, she just growled

Comment

• Hmmm yes, atleast she sang during the show opening -- the superbass performance was quite mediocre agreed, especially the chicken bit at the beginning, was not necessary -- she sounded kinda Southern when she was rapping a little bit? Lol, she could've atleast pretended to sing her vocal during the lapdance? Loool

Comment

• I was disappointed with her performance, it was probably one of her worst. I think she feels more comfortable with more rap focused songs than these pop ones because the dancing was so awkward. Still it's great to see this song doing well and Nicki getting the success she deserves, she just needs to work on the live performances!

Comment

• Nicki does not peform well live she does wayyy to many goofy things in the recorded versions of her songs for them to sound remotely good live. And she is always off track when rapping with a backing track.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X