No announcement yet.

Kate Bush - Director's Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When everything loses meaning, and earth no longer revolves around the me I usually believe in so storngly.. when anxiety and unhappiness - disappointment and inability is stealing all my energy .... I turn to Moments Of Pleasure.

"Did you really love me?"

This version speaks its own language.
    Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
    and you are no exception

Comment

• Yes, I think Moments of Pleasure and This Woman's Work really shined on this record. I wasn't impressed by most of the reworkings, but these two are so otherwordly and different from the originals!
      last.fm

Comment

• Years and years after first hearing this album, I finally get it. Well everything except Rubberband Girl, but maybe I need more time with that one.

The rest are amazing reinterpretations.

Moments of Pleasure and This Woman's Work still make me feel indescribable feels.
        last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
          Years and years after first hearing this album, I finally get it. Well everything except Rubberband Girl, but maybe I need more time with that one.

The rest are amazing reinterpretations.

Moments of Pleasure and This Woman's Work still make me feel indescribable feels.
          Yeah those 2 are exceptional. This version of 'Moments of pleasure' is such a tearjerker....it's absolutely gorgeous.
          Don't really care for the album as 'an album' but I can see what she tried to do.

Comment

• I love most of these "new" versions. Lily, Top of the City, and MOP are my favorites.
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Working...
            X