• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAH LACKI DAE EH, MAAAAH LACKI DAE
    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
      Lucky Day is one of my favourite pop songs from this decade. It's just perfect.
      My fav <3

Comment

• COULDN'T YOU TELL LIES TO ME... COULDN'T YOU SAY I'M PRETTY... NO THATS ENOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
        #Pray4AL6

Comment

• locky dAE is amazing, I luv it!
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Amazing album, I haven't listened to it for ages.

Comment

• Listened to this this morning doing housework. Criminal it flopped. I really wish Nicola had said 'sod it' like Mel C did and just continued making music. Very surprised she didn't do a little tour of small venues too.
              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• This album is gold.

Comment

• Really like this, the singles especially!!

Comment

• Just realised the album is turning six already this year! It's still so solid and Stick & Stones just gets me everytime I hear it. We deserve some new music Nicola, it has been way too long now
                    without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                    like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• Honestly my biggest wish is to have another Girls Aloud album, but if I can't have that, I will settle for Nicola's sophomore album.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                        Honestly my biggest wish is to have another Girls Aloud album, but if I can't have that, I will settle for Nicola's sophomore album.
                        Amen
                        My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                          Honestly my biggest wish is to have another Girls Aloud album, but if I can't have that, I will settle for Nicola's sophomore album.
                          Yes! Although, I may actually prefer a solo Nicola album first instead of another Girls Aloud one Both are more than welcome though.

Comment

• Is she even coming with a second one?

Are any of the Girls aloud girls coming with new music these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                              I love GA's singles but I've never been a fan of their albums tbh. Cinderella's Eyes slays careers though
                              Their first records weren't that great, but Chemistry and Tangled Up are pop perfection! And I know it wasn't that popular amongst fans, but I personally think Out Of Control was fantastic as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan
                                Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                I love GA's singles but I've never been a fan of their albums tbh. Cinderella's Eyes slays careers though
                                Their first records weren't that great, but Chemistry and Tangled Up are pop perfection! And I know it wasn't that popular amongst fans, but I personally think Out Of Control was fantastic as well.
                                What Will the Neighbours Say? is also great, IMO! And their b-sides are pop gems, sometimes better than the a-sides.

Comment

• ^^I've never really gotten into WWTNS? to be honest, although I have always LOVED the Nicola (how appropriate for this thread) written 'I Say A Prayer For You'. And agreed about their b-sides- I Don't Really Hate You <3 Those were the days, when artists actually released b-sides.

Comment

• She has a collaboration with GRADES which she most likely recorded last year. But, it was bought by the management of Tiffany, a Korean singer:

[youtube:3eu0m617]xEtvjxhnnmY[/youtube:3eu0m617]

The singing style on the verse is very Nicola. She is listed as the main arranger/composer on the booklet.

There is also another song that was eventually picked up by Tinashe last year on her Nightride album.

I guess you could identify what direction she is taking based on these songs.

Comment

• The label wouldnít pay for a second album. As far as Iím aware, Cheryl is the only one making music nowadays. There was talk of Nadine working on solo material with Xenomania (Girls Aloudsí producer) but thatís come to nothing.

All we can do is hope Cheryl comes around to the idea of working with the band again. I do hope (obviously) that theyíll get together to celebrate and do a 20 year anniversary. I do think they will - Cherylís album sales have declined rapidly and in a streaming world, Iíve no idea how sheíd do.

Comment

• Re: Nicola Roberts | Cinderella's Eyes

Listening to this again lately, and I wonder why she didnít sing the album like she did on Out of Control or their reunion songs? Nicola can sing so much better than she does on this. I wish we had a 4th single and more b-sides.

Comment

Tbh, I think she sounds excellent on this record. I love it how she makes use of her very distinctive voice. It used to be one of my favourite female pop albums
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I thought she showed her voice more on this album and I loved it

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                              Listening to this again lately, and I wonder why she didnít sing the album like she did on Out of Control or their reunion songs? Nicola can sing so much better than she does on this. I wish we had a 4th single and more b-sides.

I agree with you. I like this album but I donít love it because her voice sounds so screechy in so many parts like on porcelain heart for example.
                                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

I really liked this album when it came out, but I don't think it's aged well at all. Nicola's vocalisations don't help.
                                                late.

Comment

I read an interview where she said she doesnít look too fondly onto this album either. I still think thereís a handful of strong songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                                                    I read an interview where she said she doesnít look too fondly onto this album either. I still think thereís a handful of strong songs.

Whaaat? Foolish woman. Itís still a great album!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X