No announcement yet.

Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years of Cinderella’s eyes!!! Some great tracks. Shame she never made a follow up.
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
      10 years of Cinderella’s eyes!!! Some great tracks. Shame she never made a follow up.
      She’s been teasing a follow up over the last few years. I’m still annoyed she didn’t have one ready to drop for when she won The Masked Singer though.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

She’s been teasing a follow up over the last few years. I’m still annoyed she didn’t have one ready to drop for when she won The Masked Singer though.
        Such bad planning on her part.

I know she’s not overly fond of this album in that she feels it’s quite over produced and I get that, but it’s still a great record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Such bad planning on her part.

I know she’s not overly fond of this album in that she feels it’s quite over produced and I get that, but it’s still a great record.
          Her vocals are worse than the production

Comment

• You don’t like her vocals here? I mean I can see why on some songs but I love her vocals on ballads especially - sticks and stones, EGTLS.

Comment

You don’t like her vocals here? I mean I can see why on some songs but I love her vocals on ballads especially - sticks and stones, EGTLS.
              She can be very ‘whiny’ at times. She’s best when she just straight up singing. No quirks. That said, Lucky Day is probably one of all time favourite songs from the last decade.

Comment

• I love the production but I find her vocals so screechy & like she’s trying to hard. She needed someone to pull her back a bit vocally.
                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                  I love the production but I find her vocals so screechy & like she’s trying to hard. She needed someone to pull her back a bit vocally.
                  Yes, all of this, yes.

Comment

• Both herself and Plastic Pop Records posted a video of someone (must be Nicola herself) walking whilst saying "Cinderella's Eyes" and the tag "there's more to the story". 100% sure this means the vinyl release as Plastic Pop have been teasing an announcement for a while now. SO SO SO excited.
                    without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                    like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan View Post
                      Both herself and Plastic Pop Records posted a video of someone (must be Nicola herself) walking whilst saying "Cinderella's Eyes" and the tag "there's more to the story". 100% sure this means the vinyl release as Plastic Pop have been teasing an announcement for a while now. SO SO SO excited.
                      I wonder if comment means it’ll be an expanded version?

Comment

I wonder if comment means it’ll be an expanded version?
                        Could be as well! I know Plastic Pop only do vinyls and since they have posted it as well, the vinyl is a shoe-in, but maybe an expanded version of vinyl with some bonus tracks? Praying Disco Blisters and a Comedown will be finally added on streaming as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan View Post
                          Maybe an expanded version of vinyl with some bonus tracks? Praying Disco Blisters and a Comedown will be finally added on streaming as well.
                          She had three b-sides and released a couple of demos (of album tracks) and a few have leaked over the years, so I’m hopeful we’ll get more - why else would they say the story continues?

I wonder if the original version of Beat of My Drum (with the same sample Beyoncé used on Run This World) was completed to a level they could put out?

Comment

• Vinyl announced.

Comment

• She’s still saying ‘But there’s more to the story...’ which I hope means something new from the era is being released.

Unless she’s going to continue the theme and announce her second album - ‘Cinderella’s Lies’ or something like that

Comment

She’s still saying ‘But there’s more to the story...’ which I hope means something new from the era is being released.

Unless she’s going to continue the theme and announce her second album - ‘Cinderella’s Lies’ or something like that
                                Seems like there will be merch and that's what she was hinting at. Looking forward to see what's in store, but would have prefered new music obviously

Comment

• I’m so not here for merch.

Comment

• ‘Behind Cinderella’s Eyes’ - featuring 3 b-sides and 7 unheard tracks

Comment

• Crash
                                      Head
                                      Heart Racing
                                      Lucky Day (Dan Grech Mix)
                                      Memory Of You
                                      Pipe Dreams
                                      So Damn Right
                                      Tomorrow
                                      Disco, Blisters & a Comedown
                                      Fix Me

Comment

• RELEASE DATE: TBC

THERE’S MORE TO THE STORY…

This is a special one. Introducing Behind Cinderella's Eyes, the continuation of Cinderella’s story from Nicola Roberts on a double glass slipper clear vinyl.

In collaboration with artist Bryony Fripp, this double vinyl package comes with stunning new artwork. Containing the original album, this also includes a staggering TEN bonus tracks. Includes B-Sides and unreleased demo recordings with writing and production from Richard X, Dragonette, Biff Stannard and many more.

Comment

• This looks like such an amazing and well organised release, loving all the different bundle names as well. Now it's just too hard to decide which one to go to, I am so excited for all the new songs but sadly they won't be available on streaming

Comment

• Damn I hope it’s available on some kind of digital platform. Never had any interest in vinyl personally.

Comment

• i bought the two vinyl + 3 cassettes bundle. take my coins queen
                                              “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Damn I hope it’s available on some kind of digital platform. Never had any interest in vinyl personally.
                                                I have read that, unfortunately, it won't be I love collecting vinyl, but don't even have a player so hope we can still listen to the tracks in some way.

Comment

• I don’t own physical media anymore, so vinyl is no good to me either. Hopefully Nicola owns the demos can just issue them as a separate release to streaming independent of the album. The b-sides might be a different issue all together though.

Comment

I don’t own physical media anymore, so vinyl is no good to me either. Hopefully Nicola owns the demos can just issue them as a separate release to streaming independent of the album. The b-sides might be a different issue all together though.
                                                    I feel like it has been her own decision in not releasing them on streaming, as she has been heavily involved in the process of making the vinyl's and other merch. Looking at her Insta post, there was a lot of thought that went into this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X