No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - I Wanna Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney should release singles during the summer! I think she has the perfect, fun pop songs!

Comment

• I prefer her autumn releases. Singles/albums.

Comment

• It was definitely my jam from FF album. I'm really glad that they released this and it performed well in US.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This song is still amazing though it was never my favorite from Femme Fatale (though it did top my chart for like 3 weeks) The video is clever and funny! I love the random milk scenes and the cheap microphone effects

Comment

• My top3 FFatale songs:

1.TTWEnds
            2.IWGo
            3.Criminal

Comment

• If this was the first single, it would have had longevity at the top spot in the US especially!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                If this was the first single, it would have had longevity at the top spot in the US especially!
                I think TTWE as first single could be her first song to have more than 2 weeks on top. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmyk
                  Originally posted by GetBack
                  If this was the first single, it would have had longevity at the top spot in the US especially!
                  I think TTWE as first single could be her first song to have more than 2 weeks on top. ;)
                  yeah if TTWE was the 1st single, this era would have been more successful in the USA, but oh well...

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                    Originally posted by Cmyk
                    Originally posted by GetBack
                    yeah if TTWE was the 1st single, this era would have been more successful in the USA, but oh well...
                    Although I prefer HIAM to TTWE, I agree with what you said.
                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• I can't believe most of her songs only top for one week! Where was iTunes when "I'm a Slave 4 U", "Toxic", "Oops!...I Did It Again" and "...Baby One More Time" were released?

Comment

• This was an alright tune with a quirky video, but it is ultimately forgettable. I think 'Till The World Ends' is the only single of the era which made a memorable impact here in Australia.
                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• amazing fanmade cover

Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

• It's really good! Her photo reminds me of the Candies shoot!

Comment

• Had to revisit its video after all these years! Hey... The production of the clip remains as one of her all time bests!

The videos for FF were all tastefully made (even the snoozeish Criminal was quite cinema).

Nevertheless IWG's video is holding nicely in the test of time (aside from the fact BritBrit looked chuncky on the Cabriolet Car scenes).

Oh btw... LOVE the video's interloude part! Omg those answers were Brit's classic stuff lol
                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• When I heard the previews for Femme Fatale, this was my instant fave.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                  When I heard the previews for Femme Fatale, this was my instant fave.

Well i loved it then as well. But nothing holds a candle in front of the mighty HIAM lol... That song is a pure genius! One of my all time favorite BritBrit songs.
                                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• This is one of her catchiest songs ever, the build up to the chorus is astounding. The video is probably my favorite Britknee video from the ‘10s even though that’s not saying much.

It’s also her last major solo hit to date since Work Bish and Make Me only did alright.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• It always intrigues me the amount of people who love this tune.

I was never blown away by this, neither song or video
                                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Great song, also love the video. It’s a brilliant running track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                          Great song, also love the video. It’s a brilliant running track.
                                          true! I've been working out a lot to this back in a days.
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• It's not my favorite from her these days, I think it fell in my ranking of Britney songs, bu it really brought so much nostalgia of how Britney's brand equals fun pop songs. She is truly the muse in terms of feel-good, pop/dance music.

Comment

• I loved this

Comment

• I re-discovered this bop yesterday ... it's generic and all but catchy as f*ck, I think the verses are fantastic.

I honestly think this song would be up there with her great classics ("Gimme More", "Oops", "Womanizer", "Toxic", "Slave", "Baby", etc) if it had less robotic vocals. A better vocal production would've made this single pop perfect.
                                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Working...
                                                X