Britney Spears - I Wanna Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - I Wanna Go

BreatheHeavy just announced it was officially the 3rd single from Femme Fatale. Video to be shot in two weeks on the 25th/26th of May.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/3rlkobg

I REALLY don't wanna get my hopes up, so *fingers crossed* that this is legit! and hopefully it'll be the 3rd single EVERYWHERE (US included)!
    last.fm

Comment

Nooo, this song is good, but it should've been 'Big Fat Bass'. Especially in the US.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Yes the best choice for the summer!
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
          Nooo, this song is good, but it should've been 'Big Fat Bass'. Especially in the US.
          I want the Big Fat Bass too!!

Comment

i don't know, sounds like TTWE 2, but for a summer it's better to release dance song, hopefully 4th will be "Criminal"

Comment

Comment

Femme Fatale's best track! <3

Comment

BFB sucks. It would bomb. I love IWG... Great choice. Hopefully Britney promotes it.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by rp662
                      Femme Fatale's best track! <3

Comment

Very expected choice, I can't wait to see how it does!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                          I want it too so bad...!!

anyway I hope this do well for her....
                          What would you do If you weren't afraid?

Comment

Maybe they will release Big Fat Bass in August!

Comment

Excited !!! Cant wait get em Brit !
                              Frank Ocean

Comment

It's obviously a standout but I wish she'd release two different singles for the World/US!

after this, I can't see her releasing a proper fourth single (these days)..
                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                  Maybe they will release Big Fat Bass in August!
                                  That would be great !
                                  I guess it depends on how " I wanna go " does worldwide
                                  Frank Ocean

Comment

I'm not overly excited about this being a single Its just TTWE part 2 the song IMO is so overrated

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
                                      BFB sucks. It would bomb. I love IWG... Great choice. Hopefully Britney promotes it.
                                      LOL of course it wouldn't flop. It has Britney + Will.i.Am on one track. US Radio would eat it up. Plus, she would finally show a different side of her. IWG is nice, but a very obvious and save choice.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                        They should do videos for both & do BFB as Us single and I wanna go for Europe...
                                        MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Gagich
                                          Britney`s new single will be "I Wanna Go"! Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/166358 ... a-go.jhtml
                                          looks like MTV News are reporting this too. I still hesitate to call this 100% official until it's announced by the label, but chances are looking REALLY really good now!
                                          last.fm

Comment

Shitty, generic, repetitive.... EW! Good album song but she really needs a change after the first 2 singles.

Comment

great choice! one of the catchiest songs on Femme Fatal! should be a big hit!

Comment

Not my favorite from Femme Fatale, but it should do really well. It's great for Europe too! After this, she should release Big Fat Bass though
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I couldn't have picked a better single myself.
                                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

i wanna roll wouldve been better! its much different than anything out now
                                                    JOJO

Comment

^ it's How I Roll anyway i seriously hope Inside Out can be the 4th single or criminal....both of them goes HARD. i still hate BFB
                                                      My Channel.Youtube

Comment

I want How I Roll too as a single!!!
                                                        And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by nickf1
                                                          Yes the best choice for the summer!
                                                          +1

Criminal for the next single.
                                                          I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

It was a time when 90% of users were writing "I wanna go must be single" and now many people complain. Strange.

For me:
                                                            Gasoline, Trouble For Me,How I Roll, Selfish, Trip To Your Heart

I wanna go is not and never was on my "future single" list.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X