No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Homecoming... OMG I forgot what an amazing song I Care is.

I miss when she did these vocal anthems instead of rapping.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind her new album being like this at all, just with a more commercial lead single this time. Big vocals + 80s/90s production = can't go wrong.

Comment

• This is my favourite album from her. The perfect balance: big vocals, uptempos and ballads. Please no more rapping.

Comment

• Selftitled and Lemonade slso had vocal moments though, not only 'rapping'.
          My favourite album would be a mix of 4 and B'Day, those albums compliment eachother perfectly imo.
          Ugh this album is also my favourite, EOT and I Care are 2 of my all tine favourite songs

Comment

• I’ll never understand why she thought Girls, with a repetitive, massive sample, was the best single to launch this era.
            The best was already hot from Major Laser. It was a lazy copy+paste vocal track.
            End Of Time would have been great!
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Even though I like Run The World and the performances make it even better you may be right. End Of Time is great and had a lot of potential. Such a same it didn't get a video. I love that she decided to include it during the half time show, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                Just watched Homecoming... OMG I forgot what an amazing song I Care is.

tbh her last solo album is full of vocal moments too.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  tbh her last solo album is full of vocal moments too.
                  Exactly. In fact, she’s remained true to her vocals but who said we are not here for some experimentation of rapping.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Just watched Homecoming... OMG I forgot what an amazing song I Care is.

So true, her last two three albums were good, but this album had her best vocal performances. Apart from the singles with videos, there were so many great songs here like "I Care", "I Miss You" and "Start Over".

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                      So true, her last two three albums were good, but this album had her best vocal performances. Apart from the singles with videos, there were so many great songs here like "I Care", "I Miss You" and "Start Over".
                      This is one of my favourite album tracks from her ever and definitely underrated. Her vocal performance is tremendous on it you can really feel the emotion. The production is also very crisp. I wonder why she hasn't performed it live?

Comment

• "I Was Here“ is my favorite Beyoncé song. So beautiful.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                          This is one of my favourite album tracks from her ever and definitely underrated. Her vocal performance is tremendous on it you can really feel the emotion. The production is also very crisp. I wonder why she hasn't performed it live?
                          Start Over really IS underrated, I still hope she performs it one day

Comment

• Start Over is one of the highlights of the album. One of my most played songs from her. Although I must admit it has aged worse than other tracks from 4. Still, I'd love to see her perform it live. I never understood why she chose to promote I Was Here (snoozefest) over Start Over. I think it's a much stronger ballad and her vocal delivery is insane.

She must hate it though. One of the few songs from the album that didn't get the video treatment along with Rather Die Young and End of Time (which happen to be 3 of my favourites).

Comment

• Funnily enough, Start Over would fit in Lemonade, with maybe a less poppy sound.
                              I think the song is really hard to sing, that's probably why she skipped it live. It's probably not viable in a world tour.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                Funnily enough, Start Over would fit in Lemonade, with maybe a less poppy sound.
                                You're right, I'd never thought about it. It would fit perfectly.

Comment

• Double post.

Comment

• Originally posted by juanele84 View Post
                                    I never understood why she chose to promote I Was Here (snoozefest) over Start Over. I think it's a much stronger ballad and her vocal delivery is insane.
                                    Do you have a fever or sumn?
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                      Funnily enough, Start Over would fit in Lemonade, with maybe a less poppy sound.
                                      I think the song is really hard to sing, that's probably why she skipped it live. It's probably not viable in a world tour.
                                      Completely agree. I'm still annoyed that Start Over is the only song from 4 to not be performed live, but I guess it's too demanding. Still, one performance would be great.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Start Over is immense
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                          Completely agree. I'm still annoyed that Start Over is the only song from 4 to not be performed live, but I guess it's too demanding. Still, one performance would be great.
                                          I Hope one day she does an other show in the vein of 'I Am Yours' and performs it there,

Comment

• "4“ turns 8 today!

- #1 in the US, certified platinum
                                            - #1 in 6 other countries, Top 10 in 20 countries
                                            - #21 on the 2011 US year-end chart
                                            - twelfth best-selling album of 2012
                                            - spawned two Top 20 hits
                                            - "Love On Top" won a Grammy for Best Traditional R&B Performance
                                            - 7.9 million copies sold worldwide

Comment

• Her first and only good album.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                Her first and only good album.
                                                And I oop-

I agree that her first two albums and Everything is Love aren’t it but the rest?
                                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon June 24th, 2019, 18:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  And I oop-

I agree that her first two albums aren’t it but the rest?
                                                  The rest is overrated novelty.
                                                  "Lift up your head
                                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• 8 years of this masterpiece

Comment

• Certified plat when it's probably eligible for 4x but let's not start this one of her best
                                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Still waiting to finally get this on vinyl.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                                          Still waiting to finally get this on vinyl.
                                                          I know right.
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Miss you is one of her best songs
                                                            Forever Young

Comment

• Her vocals are insane

Comment

Working...
                                                              X