No announcement yet.

Sugababes - Freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree if the label would've been smart they could have made "About A Girl" their worldwide hit! It is impossible not to like it and RedOne is involved...shame...the new one sounds like Sugababes 2006
    Help

http://thegeneration2000.blogspot.com/

Comment

I used to be a BIG fan some time ago. But I really lost interest in them when Keisha was kicked out. However, "Freedom" sounds brilliant so far
      I love that chorus . . . "for freeeeedom" . . . really sounds like it could be a hit. and it even sounds 'sugababes-ish'

Comment

The second half of the chorus sounds EXCELLENT, this even got a largely positive reaction on Popjustice who are a tough crowd especially for Sugababes... let's just PRAY the studio version sounds great and more like old school Sugababes.

I see promise though
        Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

is there a better audio of it anywhere yet?

Comment

The song sounds amazing even with the poor quality recording. I'm so excited for this to be released.

I hope they manage to turn things around. This is my favourite line-up so I am excited to see what's in store for the girls this time.
            Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Originally posted by San
              I agree if the label would've been smart they could have made "About A Girl" their worldwide hit! It is impossible not to like it and RedOne is involved...shame...the new one sounds like Sugababes 2006
              About A Girl was cheap and so was the whol era...
              This type of music could be sung by anyone and there was no distinctive feature that made it special...
              That's the reason why it simply flopped, hardly expressed it was nothing the world needed, because even Kesha and co., did better.

I'm not a Sugababes fan though I liked some of their older material (and even got an album by them) but they need to do something that makes them THE Sugababes and not just a girlband that you could listen to but there's nothing you'd miss without...
              The world doesn't wait for them so they need to show that they are still relevant!
              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

It'll do decent on iTunes just on name alone. Which is sad.

Album will floop. Sniff sniff cryyy.

Comment

"About A Girl" is an amazing song but I think the problem was it wasn't identifiable to Sugababes. It was bad enough they lost another member, but they also lost their sound... hopefully the new stuff will get some of that back and there's a lot more harmonising.

Comment

Most excited about this release The LQ sounds top-notch!
                    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

This will premiere on Radio 1 next week (at some point), and they're also due to perform their first live performance on Britain's Got Talent next week.

Excited? Not really.
                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I have never listened to something in such low quality so many times, my ears hurt. So excited for this week!

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                          This will premiere on Radio 1 next week (at some point), and they're also due to perform their first live performance on Britain's Got Talent next week.

Excited? Not really.
                          Britain's Got Talent? OMG That's fantastic for them.

Comment

that's great. Simon loves the new material according to radio 1 Isn't next week the final?

Comment

The final is Saturday but every day this week it's the semi-finals so it's likely they'll appear on one of those.

Comment

Ah i see. Anyway this will definately help them and from the preview it sounds like a great song so here's hoping

Comment

I'm still a bit dubious until I see they have confirmed it, or BGT have - the information seems to have all come from Amelle's sister so that's a better source than many but I do worry there's a chance they'll just be on More Talent chatting or something... I REALLY hope it's true though. Jade did say on Twitter yeaterday there'd be some exciting news today but that could concern the premiere?
                                  Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

I am ready for the new single

Comment

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SOUNDS EPICCCC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tU2H0D3 ... r_embedded

Comment

Jade!

This sounds pretty good and the new pics are FIERCE

Comment

that preview is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                            that preview is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Dave20_
                                              Originally posted by Jesper
                                              that preview is awesome

Comment

Amelle looks smoking hot with her new hairstyle. <3 Preview sounds good!

Comment

Comment

Sounds pretty good! Cant wait to hear the full version
                                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                                    X