No announcement yet.

Wynter Gordon - Buy My Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that vintage look to it is so subtle it freaking works!!!!

i want two more videos from this era!

Don't Stop Me/All of Life and Still Getting Younger
    Music should make you feel something, not just have you in awe of their singing abilities.[/

Comment

Fun video

I really love this song, it's so catchy. Do we think this can be another hit for Wynter in Australia?
      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
        I really love this song, it's so catchy. Do we think this can be another hit for Wynter in Australia?
        Things aren't looking good, it's not even in the top 1000 on iTunes anymore :(
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

I knew this was gonna flop. It's not terrible by any means, the only bad song on the album is Drunk On Your Love imo but this just should not have been a single.

Don't Stop Me or All My Life is what I would have went for personally, the latter was originally supposed to be the 2nd single. I don't know why they changed their mind.

Comment

I love "All My Life". That would be a perfect single imo.

Comment

I absolutely LOVE the video. It's definitely her best one so far.

I hope it can become a hit. It's so catchy!
              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

I knew this would be a bad move. It's too pop.
                She needed "Don't Stop Me" and then "Still Getting Younger".
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I still can't understand the love for 'Don't Stop Me', doesn't sound like a single at all IMO. But I did make the critique when the album dropped that it was lacking in hit singles, except the ones we had already had. I personally think her only choices were 'Buy My Love', 'Still Getting Younger' and 'In The Morning', the latter two might be too chilled out for the charts though.

Comment

I caught a Wynter performance last month and she did "Still Getting Younger", which I think is a great track. Anyway, I know it's not exactly a familiar song of hers, but the crowd seemed geniunely bored during that one.

I'm surprised "Buy My Love" isn't doing so well, I quite like it. Very catchy.

Comment

Don't Stop Me is good. That opening synth intro is awesome, especially with the bass turn't up and the vocals....so epic! "i can feel it in the air, i can feel the fire burning/i wish that you were mine, but i know i don't deserve it"
                      Music should make you feel something, not just have you in awe of their singing abilities.[/

Comment

Don't Stop Me would be the most single worthy song on the album with something extra (maybe some more synths) in the chorus imo.

Comment

This has re-appeared on iTunes at #357, really hope it can take off.

Comment

#207 on iTunes today and it is top 10 on Channel [V]'s video chart, but without any radio support, it isn't going anywhere unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                              I still can't understand the love for 'Don't Stop Me', doesn't sound like a single at all IMO.
                              Agreed! There's something missing so unless they release an amazing remix I can't see that being a hit. Shame this is underperforming :(

Comment

#112 on iTunes, please be a hit! Saw it on [V] earlier today.

Comment

I don't know what's spurred it, but a new peak of #71 on iTunes today!

Comment

Now #67. I'm liking this increase

Comment

Will it miraculously chart?
                                      It's #64 now.

Comment

Debuts at #77 on the Australian chart

Comment

please god, let Wynter Gordon happen!!!

Comment

UK release? I hope we get the album
                                            "a man that can give himself a hug every day, truly has the arms of a gibbon"
                                            http://phylismedia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by phil133
                                              UK release? I hope we get the album
                                              According to the New Release Schedule it's released on the 24th October.

With the album coming out 7th November.

But I don't see it on Amazon UK etc so who really knows. :-?

Comment

From her twitter it looks like their is the possibility of her performing on X-Factor Australia (which makes sense given she guest judged).

Also she's coming to the UK in November so let's see what happens. She might just be coming to record because she said most of the new album will be recorded here.

Comment

Even though the video is AMAZING, I wish they'd let this die to pay attention to SGY.

Comment

This peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Club Play chart last week.

Another club smash for Wynter in the US!

Dirty Talk - #1
                                                    Til Death - #3
                                                    Buy My Love - #2

I'm sure 'Ladi Dadi' and 'Speak Up' will do well too!

Comment

this is crazy underrated, one of the catchiest pop tracks ever imo
                                                      ˇEh, mamá!
                                                      Me quiero matar
                                                      El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Originally posted by flopho
                                                        this is crazy underrated, one of the catchiest pop tracks ever imo
                                                        Meh

Comment

The gay anthem we take for granted
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                          X