• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Top 3 next week, hopefully.
    I believe its top 5 still & below TW by 1 place so no top 3 this week

Comment

• Glee cast covers What Makes You Beautiful. This airs on Tuesday and it should help the sales increase this week and airplay for this song is still increasing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udnvum1oT7w

Comment

• This is blowing up in my country right now, I'm hearing this on the radio everyday like, really?

Well, the song isn't bad though.
        Urban/R&B Album of the Year_2019 (deadline: Jan 26)

Comment

• You should probably get used to that, it's been in the top 50 here for 32 weeks and counting!
          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• It reminds me a lot of the music by The Jonas Brothers and their voices as well... it's overrated IMO... Glad You Came was so much better, but it seems like this one is holding on for longer in the Billboard Charts

Comment

• The song s has finally fallen out of the top 10. And now itss time for the 2nd single to make its move.

Comment

• Wow, they were amazing at Olympics!! And they looked great ofc. So proud I'm fan since day 1...

Shame I can't find video of it online, all are blocked...

What would you do If you weren't afraid?

Comment

• They are so gorgeous!!! Specially LIAM! !!

Comment

• Is it too soon to call this a cheesy pop classic?

I seriously think this will be for the early 10s what 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)' was for the late 90s.
                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• This is obviously the "I Want It That Way" of the 2010s!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                        This is obviously the "I Want It That Way" of the 2010s!
                        What Makes You beautiful >>>
                        Cos I want it that way is not a debut single
                        Stan for The Legendary Ms Britney Spears

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim
                          Is it too soon to call this a cheesy pop classic?

I seriously think this will be for the early 10s what 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)' was for the late 90s.
                          Yeah I think it's quite clear that 1D are this generation's Backsreet Boys (I say "this generations" as if I don't like them when I am a massive closet directioner ). The song is cheesy and nothing remarkable...but it is performed by a mega group so it will live on for decades.

Comment

• Its a boyband classic for sure. 80s -You Got It (The Right Stuff) , 90s - i want it that away, 2000s -nothing :( ,2010s - What Makes You Beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by boskokid
                              Its a boyband classic for sure. 80s -You Got It (The Right Stuff) , 90s - i want it that away, 2000s -nothing :( ,2010s - What Makes You Beautiful
                              I think for the 2000s it's "Bye Bye Bye".

Comment

• Wow what a throwback
                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                X